I'm very happy to announce my next update for FM24. My "Increase Realism"-Megapack
Daveincid on Twitter
Daveincid on Youtube
Daveincid on Patreon
READ ME BEFORE INSTALLING
- Follow me on Twitter and YouTube to stay up to date.
- If you want early access, ALPHA or BETA access to my updates or even more content, check out Patreon.
- Delete all my previous files from the “Editor-Data” folder.
- Make sure you don't use any other files that don't work with my Megapack. This applies to all themes that my mod covers.
- The Megapack is in most cases compatible with all league files (DaveTheEditor's Around the Globe Megapack is recommended) as well as transfer updates and all possible graphical adjustments.
- My resources are very limited, so I don't answer questions like "Is your work compatible with X or Y?” - If the general instructions in point 5 are not enough for you, I constantly update a list of files on Patreon which I personally recommend and which will be constantly updated..
- If you have urgent questions that cannot be answered from the text, please send me a private message here in the forum, on Twitter, Discord or in the official SI-Forum. Questions in the comments will not be answered.
- The effects of my files in the game are not visible or comprehensible in the pre-editor, so please only give me feedback or bug reports that have arisen directly from the game.
- I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. Especially at this stage (first update) there might be still things which do not work fine yet. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM. I'll read every PM but depending of the issue I might not respond to every message (resource management):
- Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League:
- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong:
- Screenshot (if useful):
- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:
- Further comments:
- If you don't want to write me a private message, you can also leave your feedback on the shared Discord server of DaveTheEditor and me.
- If you need help with the correct installation, you can find it here on YouTube.
- If you are looking for tips & tricks to make your save game more realistic, you can get some input here in this video.
- Many thanks to NorsemanLP, who did the graphic design and translation of this post! Follow him on Twitter, he also creates other graphic content for FM23, like the FM.Zweierkette Skin or the Norseman's Logopack!
- For FM-Fanpages: Write me a private message first, if you want to publish my work on your Fanpage.
- For File-Creators: All copying of my work (this also includes crediting) is forbidden and I reserve the right to take legal action against it.
"INCREASE REALISM"-MEGAPACK FEBRUARY UPDATE
- ALTERNATIVE YOUTH RATING + GAME IMPORTANCE & OTHERS
- CLUB DATA FIX
- CLUB FINANCES FIX
- GEOGRAPHICS & LANGUAGES
- REALISTIC INJURIES
- SALARIES MARKET VALUES & SPONSORS UPDATE
- STAFF ATTRIBUTE ADJUSTMENTS
- TRANSFER PREFERENCES
- WEATHER CHANGES
- CITIZENSHIP FIX
- WORLDWIDE AWARD FIXES
- WORLDWIDE DERBY FIXES
- NATIONS AGREEMENTS
- NATIONAL TEAM ATTENDANCE
- NATIONAL TEAM REPUTATION
- YOUTH & TRAINING FACILITIES
- LEAGUE FILES NEW
- CA/PA ADJUSTMENTS + NEW WONDERKIDS & OTHERS NEW
- CLUB TRANSFER PREFERENCES NEW
- LEAGUE REPUTATION CHANGES NEW
- TICKET PRICE ADJUSTMENTS NEW
ALTERNATIVE YOUTH RATING + GAME IMPORTANCE & OTHERS
This file changes the "youth ratings", the "game importance" and the "development status" of many countries. The main purpose of the changes is to make both the quantity and the potential maximum quality in long-term saves more realistic. However, this file is not solely responsible for the quality of players, the file „youth & training facilities“ is also very important.
- The global distribution of talent was slightly increased.
- The development potential was calculated individually for each nation based on more than 15 different criteria. For example, the HDI (Human Development Index), national and international audience average, population size, financial resources and much more!
CLUB DATA FIX
This file completes various missing data of over 1500 clubs of the 1st and 2nd division in
over 150 nations:
- Club nicknames
- Missing City Coordinates
- 89 new stadiums
- Missing Club Rivalries
- Missing Club Foundation dates
- Club colours
CLUB FINANCES FIX
The focus for the first December update was on Germany:
- All clubs of the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga had a much too low account balance, because from my point of view the TV money, which was paid out at the end of the 22/23 season, was not included. This has now been corrected
- The overstated debts of Schalke 04 have been adjusted.
GEOGRAPHICS AND LANGUAGES (+ GERMAN VERSION)
The entire world is now covered with real data. From the population of a small village in the Ghana to the correct altitude of small villages near mountain peaks somewhere in Peru.
- 5500+ Cities edited
- 1800+ local regions edited
- Added missing coordinates of 1800+ cities
- Missing elevation data of 4200+ cities
- All cities now have a city attraction value
These changes may have an impact on:
- The distribution of birthplaces of NewGens
- Travel costs
- Sponsor deals
- Contract negotiations
- Fitness/injury frequency of the players
- 100+ new languages created
- The difficulty level of all languages has been increased by 30% to prevent players from learning the language too quickly
- 181 nations edited in total
- 1800+ local regions edited
- Adjusted many individual cities
With those changes, the linguistic diversity of all nations is represented in much greater detail. In addition to the official languages of a nation, the unofficial languages are now also taken into account. These are intended to represent those people who speak a second or even third language without having the nationality of that nation.
The German version is located in an extra folder "German Version". If you play the game in German, delete the English version
REALISTIC INJURIES (+German Version)
This file increases the probability of injury by approx. 20% and further increases the number of injuries caused by sprints. The injury probability in the base game is traditionally always about 20% lower than in reality.
The advantages of this file:
- Better squad rotation (as there are more injuries)
- Young players reach their potential less often (important for the overall balance)
- Intensive counter-press tactics are less effective (as significantly more muscle injuries will occur due to sprinting 😉)
The German version can be found in an extra folder "German Version". If you play the game in German, delete the English version and replace it with this one.
SALARIES MARKET VALUES & SPONSORS
This file changes the financial behaviour in all nations in the 3 main areas "salaries", "market values" and "sponsorship income". The February update includes changes which especially lowers the too high wage-demands for top players in top leagues.
Salaries are based much more on real existing data. A player from Cameroon no longer earns €500k per year, but perhaps €30k.
Market values have been adjusted globally so that the actual transfer fees paid (!not the market values shown!) in nation XY are more realistically represented. The market values in some larger nations have been lowered (e.g. England). The reason for this is that otherwise, talented players in particular won’t get transferred often, as the club demands are far too high.
The sponsor values have been adjusted worldwide to better balance the finances of the clubs. In addition, I have calculated individual maximum values for each nation. This should improve realism, especially in smaller nations, and thus make "Build a Nation" saves more realistic.
STAFF ATTRIBUTE ADJUSTMENTS
This file is intended to improve the behaviour of AI managers in the following areas:
- Squad rotation
- Loan out big talents
- Increased usage of young players in low priority cup matches
- Earlier tactical changes
I have researched all nations on transfermarkt.com that have a preference for players with a certain nationality and adjusted them accordingly. Over 200 nations have been edited! Not only the nationalities have been adjusted, but also the age preferences. There are certain nations that clearly stand out as "development leagues" based on various data. (Very high proportion of players under the age of 24). For example Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Croatia or even obscure nations such as Kyrgyzstan.
I have integrated climate change into the game. In concrete terms, this means that there is a small probability (approx. 5%) that temperatures in all regions of the world will be higher than those entered by default. In London, for example, temperatures of up to 42 degrees can be reached in rare cases. Previously, the maximum was 32 degrees. This can have an impact on the fitness of the players. It is therefore definitely worth taking a closer look at the weather forecast for the next match.
I have made adjustments in 95 nations concerning the years to gain nationality. What sounds easy is quite tricky. The sources are sometimes different and unfortunately in the editor you cannot select the options "Will be naturalised if he has good relations with local politicians" or "Will be naturalised if he invests 1 Million euros in the country". 😉
WORLDWIDE AWARD FIXES
This file balances the reputation-behavior through awards across all nations. It will be more difficult to keep your top youngster at your club, especially outside of top leagues but it also increases the chances that top clubs want to sign your player for a lot of money. Overall, it should help to make squad management, player happiness and transfers more logical.
WORLDWIDE DERBY FIXES
This file adds over 300 missing derbies from clubs and national teams in over 50 nations. It also contains over 1000 reputation adjustments to create a cross-nation balance.
Among others, derbies are included such as:
- "Volga Derby" between Rubin Kazan and Krylia Sovietov.
- "La guerra del futbol" between El Salvador and Honduras.
- The "Derby of Ghana" between Asante Kotoko and Accra Hearts of Oak SC and many more!
This file adds 24 agreements between nations. You can find this information in the nation tab overview.
NATIONAL TEAM ATTENDANCE
All national teams now have the correct attendances added. Unfortunately Football Manager does not implement this 1:1 and the number of spectators in the game is often much higher than it should be. I have taken this into account in my adjustments.
NATIONAL TEAM REPUTATION
For a better game balance, I have slightly adjusted all national team reputations.
YOUTH & TRAINING FACILITIES IMPROVEMENTS
This file improves the balance of the current ability of newgens when they are created. In some cases/nations it was generally too high and in others too weak. The adjustments to the training facilities then ensure that the subsequent development speed is realistic.
The league files are based on those of DaveTheEditor, who gave me the permission for it. There are plans to add more nations at some point in the future if necessary.
CA/PA ADJUSTMENTS + NEW WONDERKIDS & OTHERS
I've been working on this file for weeks and now the first version is ready!
In total over 27k players were edited with over 70k changes.
The focus for the first version was on:
- New Wonderkids (players already in the datavase, but way too bad)
- CA/PA adjustments based on the first half of the 23/24 season
- Missed preferred foot
- Missing dual nationalities
- Missing player relations
- Structural problems with player reputations (has been harmonized worldwide)
CLUB TRANSFER PREFERENCES
A total of 22 teams from 20 nations have a special preference. This can either be players from a certain nation or age preference.
LEAGUE REPUTATION CHANGES
Adjustments were mainly made in South America (balancing reasons).
TICKET PRICE ADJUSTMENTS
Mainly teams from Asia were edited.
PLANS FOR THE MARCH UPDATE?
A lot! 😉
HOW TO INSTALL "Increase Realism Megapack" in FM24
Place all files (not the folder) in "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/editor data".
FURTHER INFORMATIONS INCLUDED IN THE „READ ME“ FILE IN THE DOWNLOAD-LINK
NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED!
Have fun! 🙂
You'll need to Login to comment