Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
3 minutes ago
bigmattb28 added a career: An Aussie's Journey, man.
21 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520906 changes from 918 contributors.
22 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318138 changes from 983 contributors.
22 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27103 changes from 167 contributors.
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Sand To Success
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520917 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318144 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27102 changes from 167 contributors.
2 hours ago
charlie18 commented on: Barça retro kit
2 hours ago
charlie18 added a topic: Barça retro kit
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520921 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318148 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27100 changes from 166 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520921 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318142 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27092 changes from 166 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520927 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318147 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27087 changes from 166 contributors.
9 hours ago
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Discussion
This makes Smalling's red card so much worse. City are awful.
This makes Smalling's red card so much worse. City are awful.

So are United.
Got me there.

We might actually be worse at the moment.

The combination of having confidence at rock-bottom, iffy tactics, dodgy selections and even dodgier substitutions isn't doing very well for us.
Aguero is easily one of the best players in the world. Why is he never talked about as such?
Aguero is easily one of the best players in the world. Why is he never talked about as such?

Probably because he doesn't stay fit enough for long periods to maintain that attention.

He plays for City (and he gets a fair few injuries). Silva gets the same sort of treatment and he's in the same class.
Bullshit.

Silva is horribly inconsistent. He's not even close.

For every world class performance he puts in, he's anonymous for 5. He has 2 goals and 2 assists this season, against Newcastle, Hull and West Ham.
Not the best game but an excellent result for NUFC. Good finish too for Ayoze.

So we'll be in at least 8th during the international break, and with the most injured players in the league. Excellent.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I genuinely walk up to Lee Mason if I seen him in the streets and kill him. Fucking prick.
Brilliant free kick!
Jordan Rhodes is a football genius
Oh dear Arsenal.
Bullshit.

Silva is horribly inconsistent. He's not even close.

For every world class performance he puts in, he's anonymous for 5. He has 2 goals and 2 assists this season, against Newcastle, Hull and West Ham.

Haha. Jog on, if you seriously believe that then you're an idiot.
Haha. Jog on, if you seriously believe that then you're an idiot.

He's right though, Silva isn't too consistent.
He's right though, Silva isn't too consistent.

He's not right, though. Silva is consistent. He doesn't score consistently, I'll agree with that, but it's very rare that he plays badly.
He's not one of the best players in the world though.
He's not one of the best players in the world though.

It depends entirely on how you're defining that though - one of the best can mean anything from one of the top 5 to top 100 players in the world - and even then it's relatively subjective.
Fuck me why couldn't Arsene have just left on a high. We've got 3 more years of this torture.
What the fuck was Tim Howard doing?
noir et blanc armée

The longer Levy stays at our club the longer we will continue to suffer and fail, he has no ambition/interest in taking us to a higher level. The transfer business we do every year is impossible to understand from a footballing point of view.
We're a joke at the moment. Wenger needs to go.

Funny really that City, United, ourselves, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool are all pretty shit right now. Southampton might just make the Champions League at this rate.
Said it all season that Janmaat is way too good for us.
I really do hope Southampton make it they are brilliant to watch. Still don't understand how we beat them.
We're a joke at the moment. Wenger needs to go.

Funny really that City, United, ourselves, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool are all pretty shit right now. Southampton might just make the Champions League at this rate.

There's basically only about three teams that are actually playing at, or above, their level - Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham. Maybe Newcastle on recent form too. Everybody else seems to be playing below their ability.
Burnley are playing at their level tbf.
Harsh but you might have a point.
I'd say the majority of the bottom half are tbh.
Considering we currently have the league's worst injury numbers I'd say we're definitely doing better than the ability would suggest.

It is true though that a lot of the league's big names are doing worse than their player reputations suggests they should. Liverpool and Spurs in particular have been woeful.
noir et blanc armée

Pochettino was a fool to leave Saints for Spurs. Well, other than for his pay packet. Do Saints have the strength in depth? Arguably no, they rely pretty much on their upcoming talent to fill the gaps that Spurs can fill with seasoned players. After their summer selling spree you'd think Saints could spend just as much as Spurs in the coming window too.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

OYSTON OUT
It looks that way atm yes but Southampton will most likely drop off after Christmas and i don't see them spending much money either because Liebherr wants to sell.
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added