VCS777
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
So this guy called Patrick Cummings made a fake American soccer league imagining what a hypothetical three-tier league would look like if soccer became popular like in the rest of the world. You can see his work here: http://pcgdstudios.com/america-league-2/. But I have been wheeling around trying to find a way to turn the league into a playable one for FM13, which is the version I am currently playing. I have a google drive folder at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B42buTHjWavaYUF2VFNBVjIxNE0 which has all of the content I have so far. I have all of the pictures from Patrick Cummings as well as nearly all of the team crests rasterized, and I even have a spreadsheet detailing things about the teams like their stadium capacity, the stadium I imagined them playing in, and the dates of foundation for each fictional club. So far I have been mostly working on creating FM-style jerseys for all of the teams, including third jerseys. I have only a few dozen left to do, and I was wondering if anyone here is interested in helping out on this project. This originally started on the FM community on reddit, so if you go to reddit.com/r/americaleague2013 you can find the currently barren place that I personally find easier to use. That does not mean I am abandoning this thread any time soon; I would just like to get the idea out and see what interest there is for this idea. While reddit is great for conglomerating every subject together, the FM subreddit is pretty light on real modders, so I could always use help on any sdie in which you think you can help. Even if you can't do anything, I would still like it for you to declare your interest in the project or to ask any questions you may have. So if you do have any interest in making this an actual thing, just comment and post and generally think about this idea, since I would be incredibly appreciative for any of you to help me with this task. There are 68 teams in the three tiers, and to complete the database would require 206 jerseys, countless numerical values, and a general appreciation for Mr. Cummings' original project, since at some point I will have to enter things like reputation and finances into the database, and I'd love for the decisions to be made by more than just me. Thank you for helping create an awesome FM community and I hope you can appreciate what I am trying to do here with your help.

You'll need to Login to comment