Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
Dan commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
18 minutes ago
kfnielsen commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
37 minutes ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most League Games Won in a Row with 31
37 minutes ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most Manager of the Month Awards in a Season with 10
37 minutes ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Career Promotions with 7
1 hour ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
1 hour ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
2 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
2 hours ago
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
2 hours ago
TheMinsterman commented on: League Changes Thread
2 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
2 hours ago
LukeyC commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
3 hours ago
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232326 changes from 741 contributors.
3 hours ago
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
4 hours ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
4 hours ago
krissmed commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
5 hours ago
LukeyC commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
6 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Charlton Athletic Teampack
6 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
Nicolo1970 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
8 hours ago
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
8 hours ago
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
8 hours ago
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
8 hours ago
Dan commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
8 hours ago
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
Discussion
Goodbye Delph, we probably wont be seeing you again for a while. How many English players do Man City have? Don't you need a certain amount for the squad registrations?
Christ looks like we're actually signing Schweinsteiger.
I'd love Schweinsteiger, but I honestly can't see it happening tbh.

Really don't see what he'd add to us.

Well i'm guessing you're an Arsenal fan as have actually no idea with the name change.

EDIT: Just realised who you are now.

«This comment has been edited»
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Really don't see what he'd add to us.

Well i'm guessing you're an Arsenal fan as have actually no idea with the name change.

EDIT: Just realised who you are now.

Sorry man!!

He wouldn't add much to the Arsenal midfield I agree.
On the topic of players who won't be playing at their new club - why is Begovic going to Chelsea? He's a solid, top-half PL keeper who's now just going to be sat on the bench every league game.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
On the topic of players who won't be playing at their new club - why is Begovic going to Chelsea? He's a solid, top-half PL keeper who's now just going to be sat on the bench every league game.

Same reason most second choice keepers join bigger clubs. To challenge for a position, but to also hopefully win a few things in the process that they'd probably not get the opportunity at otherwise. Begovic is still young enough to commit a season or two as a second choice, possibly win a couple of things in the process, and then move on back to a lesser side (more than likely) and play regularly once again. As a keeper, he's still young enough with plenty of football ahead of him.
He's pretty much moving for more money.
Interesting. Valdes in talks with Antalyaspor.
Interesting. Valdes in talks with Antalyaspor.

They've already signed Eto'o and are also talking with Ronaldinho.
Lindegaard in goal for us next season? We better get Lloris in or something.
John Guidetti will sign for Celta Vigo in La Liga.
Nicking two players that Roma wanted. If FM is to be believed Mitrovic is actually a Newcastle supporter.

No room for Cabaye at Roma with DDR, Pjanic, Strootman, Radja etc but yep, a number 9 would be nice - although I've still got hopes that Doumbia will come good.

Also, El Shaarawy is off to Monaco.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Rummenigge has confirmed Schweinsteiger is joining us.

It's actually happening.
Rummenigge has confirmed Schweinsteiger is joining us.

It's actually happening.

Wow I really never thought it would. Exactly what we need and should get at least 3 good seasons out of him, great signing. Though I wouldn't mind us still going for Schneiderlin as a longer term option.
He always seemed he was gonna play for United at some point. That being said I'm not overly concerned, if it was 2/3 years ago I'd be shitting it.
Wow I really never thought it would. Exactly what we need and should get at least 3 good seasons out of him, great signing. Though I wouldn't mind us still going for Schneiderlin as a longer term option.

Apparently Schneiderlin isn't in the squad for Southampton's match against Valencia today.

I would love both of them.
Goodbye Delph, we probably wont be seeing you again for a while. How many English players do Man City have? Don't you need a certain amount for the squad registrations?

You don't need any English players whatsoever. If you want a 25-man squad then you need 8 home-grown players. City probably aren't going to have a 25-man squad (and they're probably going to be using a few U-21s too) so they won't need 8 home-grown players.
Ed Woodward is really on one this summer.
Dunno why the last minute change, he'd have to have been deluded to think he would've been a starter.

A player choosing to actually play football rather than sit on a bench?!

Hope the Gueye money wasn't coming from this transfer.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Good decision from Delph I think.
Schweinsteiger deal done subject to a medical and personal terms.

Delighted with that.
A player choosing to actually play football rather than sit on a bench?!

No, dickhead. Somebody deciding to back out of a transfer at the last minute despite everything (apparently) being agreed and completed apart from a medical, that's a little odd.

Dunno why the last minute change, he'd have to have been deluded to think he would've been a starter.

It's going to be interesting to hear what caused the change of heart.
You think he would have started matches outside of the cups?! Realisation can dawn at any time.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Shame.

I had my 'Manchester City sign Fabian Delph for undisclosed reasons' all lined up and ready to go
Signing Schweinsteiger on the day Delph rejects City is fairly amusing.

Get in Schneiderlin, Otamendi and sort out the De Gea situation and we've had a great summer. A striker too maybe.
Certainly think we need a striker.

Rooney will get 15-20 in the Premier League if he plays up top and James Wilson could get a good few, but an injury to either and we're fucked. I'm also afraid Van Gaal sees Fellaini as a backup striker.
We're in danger of undoing our 1 piece of good work this window is we let Schniderlin go to United, FFS.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
You think he would have started matches outside of the cups?! Realisation can dawn at any time.

Yes, because I'm not a complete moron and I actually watch City on a regular basis.

Shame.

I had my 'Manchester City sign Fabian Delph for undisclosed reasons' all lined up and ready to go

It would have been a good line.

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×