Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Norway - OBOS-Ligaen SS'2019 Relink! (14/10/19)
8 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
8 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
9 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
9 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
10 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
13 minutes ago
flexdas added a article: buy weed online/ Whatsapp : +310645175439
21 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240558 changes from 759 contributors.
40 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
48 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
54 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
1 hour ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240541 changes from 759 contributors.
1 hour ago
perezveiga commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Recap | Season Seventeen Review | Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
Ivs commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240491 changes from 759 contributors.
3 hours ago
kleed added a download: Schalke & Werder staff & players
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240485 changes from 759 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240467 changes from 759 contributors.
5 hours ago
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
5 hours ago
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
5 hours ago
Jourdain broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 3.18 Billion Euros
5 hours ago
Jourdain broke the record for FM2019 Highest Total Number of Players Bought with 500
5 hours ago
Jourdain broke the record for FM2019 Highest Total Number of Players Sold with 402
5 hours ago
Nikos Ninos commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Jourdain broke the record for FM2019 Highest Transfer Fee Spent with 340 000 000 €
Discussion
Apparently Sturridge is injured for a few weeks again.
What a pussy.
is it stupid to think leicester could actually win the title?

I mean surely not but all the big guns keep dropping points where they just keep winning and drawing vs the big boys.

Alot depends on vardy and mahrez. lose one of those and they could fall apart.
Claudio Ranieri needs to go to the board this winter and demand money, if he gets it and buys wisely there is absolutely no reason Leicester can't maintain their current title charge as surprising as it is!
New save coming for FM20...:- Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon... https://i.imgur.com/vyxFXJL.png?1
Claudio Ranieri needs to go to the board this winter and demand money, if he gets it and buys wisely there is absolutely no reason Leicester can't maintain their current title charge as surprising as it is!

I don't know who Leicester could get who would realistically improve them tbh.

I think the bigger thing is going to be keeping hold of Mahrez (don't think anyone will want Vardy, despite whats happened, although we'll probably be stupid enough to try) but if they keep them both and they stay in form to till the end of the season, theres no reason why not.
Leicester won't win the league. It'll all fall apart from January onwards. Champions League place? Maybe.
Monk's been sacked.

Brendan Rodgers favourite for the job? I think Monk should have been given the season to turn it around. I don't see them getting relegated this year.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Been a rough few months for Swansea but still think Monk can leave with his head held high, did a really good job last season. Sure he'll get another chance elsewhere.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Think Huw Jenkins comes across as a right cunt. The way he undermined Laudrup by appointing Monk. - And then awkwardly keeping Monk on to sack him weeks after making it inevitable.

I also think Monk is an arse. Enjoyed his post match interviews - "I'm not making excuses - but the referee got that wrong"

The greatest holding mid in Premier League history has just retired, time to join the backroom staff now Gilberto.
The greatest holding mid in Premier League history has just retired, time to join the backroom staff now Gilberto.

...I'd of rather had Makélélé tbh
Our team today ffs.

Average age of 21.5 and fucking Fellaini.
and there's the result, concede in under 2 minutes and Fellaini misses a sitter
What a ball that was from Carrick, credit to Fellaini for somehow managing to stay upright to poke that in
Far too easy, absolutely woeful defending. Embarassing
Chelsea could be in the relegation zone by the time they play on Monday night
We look more likely to concede more than win this.
yeah our defending has been abysmal, particularly from set pieces - Powell on to save the day again
Hard to believe Man Utd have gone from a back four of Rafael, Evra, Vidic & Ferdinand to Varela, McNair, Blind & Borthwick-Jackson in about 2 years.

Oh and Hernandez has just scored twice for Leverkusen tonight, both pretty good goals too.

EDIT: Hernandez just scored a third.

«This comment has been edited»
Jesus this is depressing. Two great chances for 3-1 from Murray.
Hard to believe Man Utd have gone from a back four of Rafael, Evra, Vidic & Ferdinand to Varela, McNair, Blind & Borthwick-Jackson in about 2 years.

Oh and Hernandez has just scored twice for Leverkusen tonight, both pretty good goals too.

EDIT: Hernandez just scored a third.

Bit unfair including Rafael. He'd have been as injured then as he would be now.
3 wins in our last 12.

Philosophy.
If it wasn't for Glenn Murray's best efforts Bournemouth could've really given MUFC a proper howking.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

But Van Gaal is a massive improvement on Moyes though.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Its not his team though remember VP, not his team.

Oh Wilson scored as well
Manchester United have made some strange decisions in hindsight.

Like van Gaal lets RVP and Falcao go. Then also lets Hernandez leave? I know Hernandez isn't a world beater by why go into the season with just Rooney - as it's clear he doesn't fancy Wilson. (And Martial seems set to play as first choice winger)

Also is Van Gaal's youth record really justified? How many has he actually brought through? McNair has done well, but have any of the others? How many of this crop will still be around the side at the end of LVG's contract?
That performance was very worrying. Jones coming on was fucking baffling.

Obviously LvG is an improvement on Moyes, he was just a disaster. But for the first time this season I'm very concerned with how things are. Things need to improve quickly.

That being said we had a fuck load of injuries.
Manchester United have made some strange decisions in hindsight.

Like van Gaal lets RVP and Falcao go. Then also lets Hernandez leave? I know Hernandez isn't a world beater by why go into the season with just Rooney - as it's clear he doesn't fancy Wilson. (And Martial seems set to play as first choice winger)

Also is Van Gaal's youth record really justified? How many has he actually brought through? McNair has done well, but have any of the others? How many of this crop will still be around the side at the end of LVG's contract?

Hernandez wanted to go and he isn't good enough to stand in his way. The first two (RVP and Falcao) have continued to be shite at their new clubs. The real failure imo, was letting Di Maria leave without replacing him, putting ridiculous amounts of pressure on Memphis who pretty much anyone who watched the Eredivise said wasn't ready to be a starter. Relying on Rooney, the overweight drunk, to be our main goalscorer. Loaning out Januzaj to go and sit on a different bench, meaning we're relying on Jesse Lingard who, with the greatest of respect, is not good enough yet. Murdering/Forgetting about Ashley Young who, despite being fairly shit, is at least a body up there. Even fucking Nani would be something!

Then he decided to sell all our players, leaving the squad thin because of his own hubris and belief that he can keep players fit, despite the fact we've gone from injury crisis to injury crisis under him, leading to, surprise surprise, the 6th youngest squad we've ever played. It now seems like he's purposefully doing really stupid shit so that he can wank himself off over it when/if it comes off. I can only imagine the mental boner he gave himself over todays Nick Powell related stupidity.

These were all things we all complained about at the start of the season, I have no idea if his 'philosophy' could ever work here because these are stupid problems that he's created himself, he didn't so much as shoot himself in the foot as blow his own leg off.

Fuck knows what we do now, don't know if anyone can come in and do better than he is with this situation he's created.
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×