Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
tacticFanatic added a career: SAF challenge - The Last Dance
1 hour ago
Jesús Sánchez commented on: Bringing Sabermetrics to Football
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172807 changes from 618 contributors.
2 hours ago
drumgoreckibass commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
2 hours ago
Mattias333 commented on: Bury
2 hours ago
Mattias333 added a topic: Bury
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172805 changes from 618 contributors.
3 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Parker26 added a download: Bandirmaspor Teampack
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172791 changes from 618 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172686 changes from 616 contributors.
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Regens/Newgens Dates they come into the game
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
6 hours ago
joao semi commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172533 changes from 616 contributors.
6 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
7 hours ago
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
Thatboyrosco commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172327 changes from 615 contributors.
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 Relink! (18/09/20)
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
7 hours ago
a31632 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 New! (14/09/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
8 hours ago
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
8 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
8 hours ago
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
8 hours ago
luferreira added a topic: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172181 changes from 614 contributors.
Discussion
That will only be any good if it lets you make the decisions during the story. I'd much rather do a normal be a pro career mode to be honest though. I'm just hoping that they've finally sorted out the online rage quitting, I even sometimes recieve losses when my opponents quit.

«This comment has been edited»
Bit over the top, its a football game ffs not an RPG. Also apparently from people who played it the responses you give don't actually make a difference.

Would much rather they sorted out the bullshit scripting and shit with the game play. Somehow my online record is still positive, but I could count the games I've enjoyed this season with one hand.
That will only be any good if it lets you make the decisions during the story. I'd much rather do a normal be a pro career mode to be honest though. I'm just hoping that they've finally sorted out the online rage quitting, I even sometimes recieve losses when my opponents quit.

It does, the Mass Effect team at Bioware helped develop it.
Or just play PES
Cant wait for FIFA17.
Reminds me of a NBA2k Story mode
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
Can finally buy FIFA again now we've been promoted!
My mate was invited along to a chant recording session for FIFA 17, says it was pretty weird.

Everyone got a script basically of an order of songs that would be sang (not just English) and it lasted almost 7 hours.

My question now is, have they always done the chants this way? Or is this a sign of them putting a lot into making the stadium noise more authentic?

My friend says the "Don't take me home" chant was recorded too.

«This comment has been edited»
Would imagine they have always done it that way tbh
Anyone getting the trial on EA access? Apparently you can disconnect from the Internet on your Xbox once you load the game up and it won't rack up any hours, I actually enjoy playing against the AI for the first time in years so hopefully this is true.
I read it just kicks you out if you come off internet after about 10-15 mins
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
Just pre-ordered it, be up for clubs if there is one this yeah when I've got the free time.
Glad my dream of playing as a black guy for Man United has finally come true
Glad my dream of playing as a black guy for Man United has finally come true

Glad to see you're still a miserable cunt

They'll slowly progress with Journey mode I'd imagine in the next 2-3 years.

You'll be able to have your own player in the game and it'll be a lot more in depth and reactive to your choices.

Glad to see you're still a miserable cunt

They'll slowly progress with Journey mode I'd imagine in the next 2-3 years.

You'll be able to have your own player in the game and it'll be a lot more in depth and reactive to your choices.

So Be a Pro ?

It's a nice gimmick really but think it'll get boring pretty quickly.

Like I said I'd rather they improve some of the bullshit of the past games (which tbf according to my experience with the demo and beta they have).

PS: One thing I really liked about one of the PES a few years back with their Be a Legend is you did a trial match, then did B team matches before playing for the A team. Why did that get thrown out the window?
That's quite good

I've never understood why people actually watch that pack opening shit.
"Play the game?"

That's pretty damn good!!
Anyone got some fun teams to play with? All I really play is seasons and wouldn't mind some new teams to try out.
Is there no ultimate difficulty on FIFA 17?

I've played 16 PL games in my career mode winning 14 and drawing the other 2, conceding just 2 in that time.

Finished top of my EL group, winning 5 of my games and drawing 1.

There's a few 1-0 wins in there, but that's more me not taking chances.
Is there no ultimate difficulty on FIFA 17?

I've played 16 PL games in my career mode winning 14 and drawing the other 2, conceding just 2 in that time.

Finished top of my EL group, winning 5 of my games and drawing 1.

There's a few 1-0 wins in there, but that's more me not taking chances.

Edit the gameplay settings yourself to make the computers passing, shooting etc more accurate or play as a team who aren't as good!
Got this Friday and or though I'm crap I have been quite enjoying it.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- https://media.giphy.com/media/PdKTOwHgOASGY/giphy.gif -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Got this Friday and or though I'm crap I have been quite enjoying it.

Crap here too m8 but its a very good game....loving it.

It's funny because Kevo would've had a significantly more successful FIFA channel if he'd actually followed these steps.

070563 - 120815
280323 - 160620

I'll see you
It's funny because Kevo would've had a significantly more successful FIFA channel if he'd actually followed these steps.

Or stayed in Australia with the computer, recording software and Xbox One to be able to play FIFA for said Youtube channel
Only been able to play it offline as having bought a house getting wifi installed takes ages apparently! Its due to be done tomorrow so hopefully can get online and see whats going on this year.
This game is so broken, I'm actually having a meltdown bigger than the angry German kid
Just spent yesterday and today losing five straight daily knockout tournament finals... before FINALLY winning on the 6th attempt just right now! Who has the time to play 40 games on the course over a weekend, though?
Login to post a comment

Login Register