Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
36 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506269 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306279 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46795 changes from 229 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506273 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306283 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46793 changes from 229 contributors.
3 hours ago
marcelkeuh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
VolUn commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
Dominus18 commented on: New YouTube channel with FM content
4 hours ago
Dominus18 added a topic: New YouTube channel with FM content
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506271 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306280 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46783 changes from 229 contributors.
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
5 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
6 hours ago
israellf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506310 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306319 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46790 changes from 229 contributors.
7 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E3 Jamrog The Man Rock! | Football Manager 2019
Discussion

Very good work mate,thank you for these,but please pay more attention on hair details.If you can't handle some of them as it was with this one to this one then better leave it undone,so someone else could try.Ofc,just let us know
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Request Completed: Pending improvement images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.02] - Download

It's not my work,this is the work from @imadinnerjacket Thank you.
Very good work mate,thank you for these,but please pay more attention on hair details.If you can't handle some of them as it was with this one to this one then better leave it undone,so someone else could try.Ofc,just let us know

Thanks, I'll try to pay more attention to hair details.
https://i.imgur.com/3kNqZ2l.jpg

Mate you are doing such an amazing job with these
Thank you very much
Only small advice,if some images are not big enough for quality 250x cut,feel free to do it on 180x wich is also acceptable size
Mate you are doing such an amazing job with these
Thank you very much
Only small advice,if some images are not big enough for quality 250x cut,feel free to do it on 180x wich is also acceptable size

Thanks Baja

How do i tell the difference between an image that should be cut as a 180x180, instead of 250x250?
Thanks Baja

How do i tell the difference between an image that should be cut as a 180x180, instead of 250x250?

It really depends on the size of the face and quality of the original source image

If, after you crop the face, you have to upscale it considerably to get to 250x250, then it's probably best to have the cut at 180x180. As a random example, the face in this source and in this one is a bit too small and will probably have to be cut in 180x180. If the end product is blurry at 250x250, then it may be better to have it at 180x180
Login to post a comment

Login Register