Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245852 changes from 777 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245850 changes from 777 contributors.
2 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Hometown Zero.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245843 changes from 777 contributors.
4 hours ago
Pn-Abw commented on: [RELEASED][FM15][SKINS] Alavanja 15 FMC Style v2 (+Dark)
4 hours ago
trickynicky36 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
Baba Fumika commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
5 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
5 hours ago
robygn63 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
moondog777 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Hometown Zero.
6 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal FM2020
7 hours ago
Ice Man commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
9 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
9 hours ago
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code Not Working
10 hours ago
alxjhall commented on: Steam Code Not Working
10 hours ago
Davey Boy commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
10 hours ago
tsikebrah commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
11 hours ago
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Hibernian Teampack
12 hours ago
MattoX88 commented on: VP's Arsenal FM2020
13 hours ago
TheFMCanary commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
13 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
13 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
13 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
13 hours ago
Ryan Priddle commented on: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
13 hours ago
Ryan Priddle added a topic: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245839 changes from 776 contributors.
14 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
Discussion
Hi Wilko.

What are you trying to do? Your attachment isn't going to do anything here
Sorry mate was trying to work out how to do screenshots for my story can you give me tips and advice please
Sorry mate was trying to work out how to do screenshots for my story can you give me tips and advice please

Install something like Gyazo, really simple to use and I think it's pretty good!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

If you're posting in the comments the easiest way is to use Imgur

1) Prnt Screen (windows) or Command-Control-Shift-4 (mac)
2) go to http://imgur.com
3) Ctrl+V (windows) or Cmd+V (mac)
4) Click "Start Upload"
sorry I don't understand I have saved screenshots just want put them in comments sorry not a computer person
Fixed this. For some reason some teams where listed as being from Ireland and others from Republic of Ireland

No teams show up from Hong Kong in FM16 either, can you look into that please?
No teams show up from Hong Kong in FM16 either, can you look into that please?

Can you give me an example ID of a team? I can't get on FM where I am at the moment.
I'm in the same position, no access to FM.
Figured out the problem and fixed it

«This comment has been edited»
Nice one Rob, thanks
Hi,
I wanted to test how to set up a Career story - just to test it. And now I want to delete it. How do I do that?
Hi,
I wanted to test how to set up a Career story - just to test it. And now I want to delete it. How do I do that?

You cannot delete threads, only staff members can.
Hi can you delete the two the brewers careers and there is something wrong with creating careers has i keep getting a crash report pop box when i try to gain access
Should be fixed now
I know you may get this question a lot but how do you upload pics in to stories.
Press Alt+F9 to take a screenshot then upload to Imgur and copy the link to here using the media embed tab.

https://i.imgur.com/9UfB407.jpg
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
I think I use a pretty decent way of uploading my screenshots in top quality. First of all, instead of print-screening on windows which not only shows the whole screen (incase you are using windowed mode), I use the steam screenshot which is set as f12 or on my laptop function+f12. then u go into program files (x86) > steam > userdata > 166202501 > 760 > remote > 872790 (this applies for FM19, each version has a different set number) > screenshots which is where your screenshots will appear. I assort mine into folders on which career I am doing, for example I put my Tottenham updates in the Tottenham folder and Man Utd in the Man Utd folder. After that, I go on to imgur which is the best website for uploading your screenshots and create an account and then it is probably a good idea to set your uploaded photos to private. Once you have you account, click new post > then click choose photo/video and find the screenshots folder, although I pin that to quick access and then once you are in the screenshots folder, take you screenshots from the folder itself or if you created another folder for your multiple saves like me > select the files > click open > once they have uploaded, click on your profile in the top right corner and it will come up with a few options > click posts at the top > it doesn't matter if you've done it in batches (does make it quicker since you don't have to go back and forth) or uploaded them separately > once the post you've clicked on comes up, hover over on your username in around top right corner and the word images will come up which you click > all your uploaded photos will appear and click on the ones you would like to use for your story > once uploaded, you'll see all this writing on the right side which will probably confuse you at first, but you just need to know the important bit which is to look for the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" > then click copy and you just simply past the URL into your post without using any of the buttons at the top.
MATT ESKINS - WORLDWIDE JOURNEYMAN
Link: https://sortitoutsi.net/careers/story/44860

THE NEW FERGUSON - MAN UTD
Link: https://sortitoutsi.net/careers/story/44394

I think I use a pretty decent way of uploading my screenshots in top quality. First of all, instead of print-screening on windows which not only shows the whole screen (incase you are using windowed mode), I use the steam screenshot which is set as f12 or on my laptop function+f12. then u go into program files (x86) > steam > userdata > 166202501 > 760 > remote > 872790 (this applies for FM19, each version has a different set number) > screenshots which is where your screenshots will appear. I assort mine into folders on which career I am doing, for example I put my Tottenham updates in the Tottenham folder and Man Utd in the Man Utd folder. After that, I go on to imgur which is the best website for uploading your screenshots and create an account and then it is probably a good idea to set your uploaded photos to private. Once you have you account, click new post > then click choose photo/video and find the screenshots folder, although I pin that to quick access and then once you are in the screenshots folder, take you screenshots from the folder itself or if you created another folder for your multiple saves like me > select the files > click open > once they have uploaded, click on your profile in the top right corner and it will come up with a few options > click posts at the top > it doesn't matter if you've done it in batches (does make it quicker since you don't have to go back and forth) or uploaded them separately > once the post you've clicked on comes up, hover over on your username in around top right corner and the word images will come up which you click > all your uploaded photos will appear and click on the ones you would like to use for your story > once uploaded, you'll see all this writing on the right side which will probably confuse you at first, but you just need to know the important bit which is to look for the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" > then click copy and you just simply past the URL into your post without using any of the buttons at the top.

Yup I do that too, but just so you know it’s easier to take high quality screenshots (and also easier to find them later) in-game by pressing Alt+F9 (this can be changed in game settings).
Your screenshots will wait at Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\screenshots

Anyway, thanks for the explanation for those who weren’t familiar

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×