mofodm
16 years ago
1 week ago
http://imageshack.us/a/img838/8410/ilve.png

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I'd like to invite you all to a simulated football league that I'm involved in running.

The BIFA Championship is an ongoing sim league, where all the players, managers, chairmen and administrators are real people.
When you join you create a player and choose you FM attributes. You'll then be drafted into one of four user created teams. The teams play each other and are simmed in Football Manager with the results and videos posted on a forum. If you are active on the forum, sim games, manage a team, make graphics, or write articles, your player will get better season by season.

At the moment, we only have a handful of players who have Football Manager. This is where you guys come in. We need FM players to come and manage teams, pitting your wits against other real life managers with the hopes of your squad of 15 real life people on your shoulders! Or, just come and sign up and be a squad member, posting occasionally. The choice is yours!

If you are active, you could even manage your own team one day!

Anyway, please come over and check out our league and see what you think. Here's the league info, and here's a sample pre-season trialist game. To sign up, just go here. We'll be doing the draft and starting the league proper in a few weeks.

Thanks guys, hope to see you soon!
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
This is great so far

You'll need to Login to comment