Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 32 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117802 changes from 415 contributors.
ajmace_20 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ajmace_20 added a download: Cádiz B Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 117787 changes from 415 contributors.
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ttggfr added a download: Bangladesh Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 117688 changes from 414 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 117655 changes from 414 contributors.
M6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 117500 changes from 414 contributors.
mickeyb36 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
K3VO commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
TiagoSeattle commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 117341 changes from 414 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Raphael Kufner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 117238 changes from 414 contributors.
KeithRichards commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
bolid74 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 117189 changes from 414 contributors.
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
NunoKopio Comments
Thank you for the kind words @NunoKopio.

So far I have had time to put together a decent pack, though it might change. You can contribute if you want, but, to maintain high standards, I will only put good quality logos into the pack. Also I may not have the capacity to quickly process large numbers of logos.

Yeah thats the way to go, HQ logos only. After the Holidays i will be in touch mate.
Always knew you were a top talent man, also you have more time than i ever had..... Keep up. Maybe i will scratch my packs and help you research.
How do i add shirts to the main overview screen during the match????
Ah. Ok. You're absolutely right. In fact I know I am some kind of "anarchic" guy when I change the codes....:-)

Well you said it not me

Hi NunoKopio: Thanks :-)
Regarding the xml, in general the "original" or the equivalent to the original are in the respective folders. The other I included (those one with 1, 2, 3 etc) are directly in the panels folder. It easy for me lol

cheers

That's the easy part, after i get in the files and start trying to find the lines where they start and end, thats the hard part. But i figure it out.
Dude top job, but dam your xml files are a mess organization wise, took 4 hours to adjust some stuff i wanted. Apart from that 5 star skin
Hi Flut,
Whatever causes it seems to maximize the memory usage to the point it causes the game to freeze. Once you reload the skin the game runs fine until the the next time and it doesn't happen all that frequently....it seems to build up to it. I get around by "saving" a lot so I don't lose my progress and I am seeing if that in itself prevents the memory from maxing out. I will continue to monitor it and try to remember what the last key strokes were before the game freezes. Your FM 16 skins and earlier ran flawlessly.

I was thinking i was the only one with that problem
Hi

Try THIS

Put it in the match folder (inside the panels folder)

Thanks
Wich panel do edit to only have 1 panel on the match overview, the one with the kits.
I don't understand what you're saying, sorry

If you download this file, then those files are not present As for a workaround for the German club names, there's a workaround in the OP already

Where because i still don't have Schalke or RB Leipzig
Deleting files real hispalis.dbc, brazil_kits.dbc and Licensing2.dbc is needed so some of the names became real, and also require to start a new game, For Schalke, i'm looking for a workaround but no luck
Hi Nunokopio:
In fact, I am grateful by your excellent contribution :-)

will send you an updated version of the files, as i did some more.
Thank for using my website panels i did for the news.
Hi NunoKopio: there is no DF11 version because now the skin is compatible with DF11, Scope and Cutout faces :-)

cheers
flut

Roger mate
Flut where is the DF11 version of the skin??????
So i've been working on this with knowledge from Flut.

So reactions???
I'm working on several others.

@flut, the panel you sent me crashes the game.
NunoKopio: sorry I didn't understand. You want a overview panel only with that box (kits and result?). Only with one box?

th3answer: I think you have to edit the graphic "paper" in the folder graphics/boxes/subsections/standard (I think if you use a graphic without the blue streak it could be work...)

guytiger: please read the pdf TUTORIAL

davidmn: please read the pdf "how to remove..". That's why I included in the pack (each guy can choose if want the boxes or only the values).

Yup only one box, like the old fm. I managed to get it working on last years skin but this year i can't make it to work.
How can i have the old match overview panel with just the kits.
Like this pic on fm15
I love you man.
New Shiny Waxing Moon Logo.

Link to topic at FMVIEW

So time for changes is upon us, me and @JonasMorais are joining forces on a new generation of logos, we are joining forces and merging Shiny Logos and Waxing Moon Shine'16 in a new style similar to Shiny but with some changes, will start with a pack build from scratch. New logos with better quality and with a better updates.
The logos will potentially be called SHINY WAXING MOON, we hope will attract a lot of people and that all the people that like Shiny Logos embrace this new style.
For those that what to see the other logos here is the topic at FM-View.
mmmmm.....SHINY DIAMONDS LOGOS?

Thats one idea.
Kopio Diamonds logos? your name with part of name of your team....do you like the idea?

I was planning on keeping the Shiny name just adding something at the end.

I know that but i was expecting a bit more participation at least on helping me choose a new name, the rest i have more or less covered.
Well the support for the new version of the Shiny logos has been overwhelming Or maybe not. These as put me really thinking on the future of the Shiny logos.
Not all teams have logos, this megapack is still a work in progress.
I need the logos of teams Second Division Venezuela

You need to download the megapack, some are there.