Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520539 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25767 changes from 159 contributors.
spankz commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317638 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25748 changes from 158 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #3: Fernando Torres?! #FM19
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 25 | TRANSFER WINDOW LIVE | #FM19
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25736 changes from 158 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25729 changes from 158 contributors.
Rashidi added a video: FM19 | Stalybridge Diaries | Say hello to our players in a Double Header | Football Manager 2019
Footygamer added a video: NEED TO MOVE TO A NEW CLUB ?? | Football Manager 2019 Unemployed Challenge | S02E04
limerx commented on: Level 10 Complete and Lots of Cups
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Premier League + EFL Referee Mixpack Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 520530 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317627 changes from 983 contributors.
Carlito85 Comments
Hi thanks for getting back to me, can this be done with the europa league 2 included

No problem. The Europa League 2 is only available in the FM19 version.
Hey can this be done for FM18 as well

Hi Barry.

There's already a version available for FM18, which can be found here:

uefa revival 9

i thought it would be the group stage,even if i was wrong i shouldnt be playing Champions league teams

I just ran a test of file 9 and I couldn't find any problems with it. Are you sure it's not just the losing teams from the Champions League Third Qualifying Round? They drop into the Europa League Qualification Playoff Round by design.

I havent got around to that yet lol

might as well try I suppose while I wait for the patch to sort out the other issues

in FM18 I got FFP sorted for European comps I might go old school and go down the xml route and code it I tell you its sometimes easier to do things that way

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a few things fixed in FM18 myself and then FM19 rolled around and messed them all up again lol.

its a balls up once again mate

the Winter patch has caused issues with a few files I have

so I recreated one in new DB and there is verification issues, so cant even re do some files its poor it really is
SI are aware so we just wait as usual

That sounds like a nightmare mate. Did you manage to fix the FFP issue?

so i did what you suggested and got it working ish,

found 2 issues when it came to the european games,all CLteams were drawn in the first round in the europa league and scheduled to play in the CL aswell.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look into it before I post the next update. Which file were you using?
tried this today ,doesnt work

dont know if its the new update that caused this

or does it kick in season 2019

fyi i know what to with the files an which one i wanted to use but got nothing?

Hi, I’ve extracted the 1.4 update to my editor data and nothing shows up. No editor data files to choose from when I start a new game and no backgrounds. I only use this for the competition backgrounds and the competition fonts. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

The 3.0 update messed all of the files up so they need to be re-verified in the editor before using. If you know the file (or files) you want to use, you can open the file up in the pre-game editor and click edit > test rules, which should verify it. Save and exit and you should be ready to go.

I'm in the process of updating everything so it's all compatible with the 3.0 update.
Didn't notice the thin line along the bottom. Fixed it

I don't know if this is a common issue or not but whenever I try to create my own kits, the edges are all jagged once I put them in the game. I have a bunch that I created for FM17 and FM18 that worked fine but when I apply them to FM19 the edges on those are also jagged.

I tried downloading all of the templates again but I'm still getting the same problem.

EDIT: I've noticed this is happening with some of the real kits as well, particularly in Ligue One.

Ive said it before I will say it again a superb piece of work mate

Thanks a lot bud. I really appreciate the support
Hi

I've downloaded this file and put it in the Editor Data file. However, it isn't showing up on my Editor Data files when trying to start a new game. Therefore, the files/options don't seem to be working.

Can you let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi HappyDude88.

I know it might sound like a silly question but did you extract everything from the winrar file? The editor files are definitely in the correct location too? I can't think of any other reason why all of the editor data wouldn't be showing up.

Never mind. I'd say reject this one. Never realized he'd been updated already.
I got lost on the 2nd line...Use the "resource archiver" and unpack the file "simatchviewer.fmf" which can be found in "Football Manager 2018\data" How do you 'use' the resource archiver' - it's not executable.

If I remember right you have to install the resource archiver through steam. Then once you've opened it, click "extract archive", choose the simatchviewer file in steamapps/common/FM19/data folder, and choose where you want to extract to (desktop is an easy one).

To pack the file again after editing the sounds, just click on "create archive" and choose the steamapps/common/FM19/data folder folder. Overwrite the original file when it asks you to.

NOTE: If you want to delete all the commentary and just have the crowd/match sounds, delete all the audio files in upper case.

Doh lol no worries.
Couple of alternatives

source looks to be from Fluminense website staff page, some of these have bg removed already and others on white background

I found other versions from here with removed bg but removing/changing the URL just 404s. Maybe someone else can make sense of the API page to request the profile image?

Nice work. I can't recall finding that 2nd image when I looked. Hopefully someone can figure out the resolutions to these because there's a lot of player pics on that site as well. Very similar to the La Liga one.
Potentially good source for Brasileiro if a higher resolution to the profile images can be found

Here's an alt of my cut in better quality, just in case

Here's the image I used for my cutout. The resolution is in the link but can't figure out if it has a larger one

Quality is way too bad mate...

Yeah it's definitely a bit too pixelicious for my liking right now. Still trying to figure out a higher resolution for the source image (if there is one).
Here's one I just made last night