Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
ronystan commented on: FM 20: AML's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
A new version of our data update was released with 5660 changes from 43 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5619 changes from 43 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Extra files
Footygamer added a video: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL VS BARCA - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
Joe Boy commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Mixpack req10 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 5588 changes from 43 contributors.
Matanka commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - Season 8 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 5552 changes from 43 contributors.
RoCCo_42 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Cengo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
R Charlston commented on: Any way around the logo copyright issue?
Sheffield Hammer commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
Michael_Myers commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
julkjulk commented on: India - Indian I League SS'2018/19 New! (15/08/18) - Not SSKCC yet!
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E10 FA Cup Final! | Football Manager 2020
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #7
AML commented on: FM 20: AML's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
jkishthe1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
Carlito85 Comments
What did you do. I`m a bit cunfuse

For FM20 when the video ads wouldn't show up, I renamed the HD folder to SD, quit the game, loaded it back up, then reloaded the skin in the preferences and it worked.
From the image source finder thread:

In my experience it's easier to get a good quality cutout from larger-sized original sources, as resizing and rotating you tend to lose some of the fine details in (for example) the hair. If you post the original size sources in the future (whether it's as the requested image, or just uploading it in the comments of a resized/rotated picture like this one), the person cutting it out can always reduce the size themselves, but it's harder to increase the size of the image after it's been reduced

No worries. Normally I do post the original. In this case I was originally going to cut it myself but I didn't fancy my chances with that tuft of hair at the top lol.
Paul Heckingbottom - 2004389

It's the same image I used in the request. I just resized it and positioned it in a 250x250 canvas so it's ready to cut out
Here's an alt. if anybody can find it in a larger scale

I forgot to ask by the way, is it possible to get static adboards to show around the pitch behind the video ads if they're not there already, or does it depend on the stadium type?

I'm playing as Newcastle and they should have both, but right now they only have the video ads around the pitch and static ads higher up.
Hi rabcp

Made a few static ad boards if you wanna use them. I randomly found myself watching Newcastle's ads against Norwich lol.

Looking for a full-sized version of this that includes the top of the hair if there's one out there?

Also looking for a larger version of this if possible:

Can anyone help me out here?

I'm trying to open the config file for the normal sized face pics in Notepad++ but it's saying the file is too big to open? It's only 17.5mb, and the config file for the icon pics opens without any issues (16.5mb)
I'll get to that later on. Cheers
Does anybody know how to change this url so the image is in colour? Preferably larger as well if possible. The size in the url is 580x500 but not sure how to change it. I was able to get it slightly larger than what it was by changing "/cropandgreyscale/" to "/greyscale/" but then it lost its colouring

@mons I found a larger version of the source image by changing "cropandgreyscale" to "greyscale" in this url

I can't figure out how to change it to a colour image though. Someone in the image finder thread may know how to get it in better quality
This is the source image I used:

if anyone can find a larger version of the player profile image then I'll do a better quality cut-out.
My bad, gents. Just saw there was a request done 2 weeks ago.

@Carlito85 congrats on a brilliant idea and magnificent execution. I've tried it and liked it.

However, if I can, let me post a request: can you "separate" the CONCACAF+CONMEBOL from the rest, because for years now I've always wanted a fusion of both those confederations competitions, as you have made here, but I am not that keen on messing with the UEFA ones.
So if you can (I know nothing of the processes of making such adds-on, so I dont know if it is burdensome or not) can you a make a file with just the CONCACAF+CONMEBOL competitions, please?

Thanks a lot

The CONCACAF-CONMEBOL merger file can be used without the UEFA files already. Run with file A (which is compatible with the Europa League history) and there shouldn't be any issue using the default UEFA system.
Just one more question. Do I also need to drag the Steam folder into the iTunes FMT20 file share as well, or just the other graphics and skin?

I had to create the folders- common > FM20 > data as I didn’t have them. I put the simatchviewer_uncompressed folder inside the data one. Is that right?

That's where it needs to go, but I think those folders should be there already as they contain loads of other files you'll need to run the game.

Did you install the main FM folder to a different directory outside of your program files? The one with the main database files etc.
Looks quite an amazing amount of work you've done here, well done done.

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated

@Carlito85 as always well done mate I know the amount of work that goes into things like this from back in the day when I use to do them, thanks for sharing here have a Merry Xmas

Much thanks. Grateful for all the help you've provided along the way, it really has helped make a difference from what was only supposed to be 1 competition in 1 file lol. Hope you have a great Christmas too, amigo.
Can you please clarify two points.

Firstly, I have downloaded the zip file but can’t find the ...
"simatchviewer_uncompressed" folder ......

I’ve found the other two and put them where directed. Just can’t find the folder for the video ads. As it is I don’t connect to Steam, I am not sure if this would work anyway. Was wondering if they could be placed in my graphics folder area?

Also I plan to re-load the graphics and skin to iTunes and then pick a new skin that hasn’t been used before. Should this suffice to see the changes, or does it need a complete new re-install of the game on my iPad?

The simatchviewer_uncompressed folder should be located in the first folder you open from the download. The one in all upper case.

That folder should then be placed in Program Files > Steam > SteamApps> common > FM20 > data

Changing the skin could work. Personally I changed the graphics quality, reloaded the skin in the game preferences, quit the game, then changed the graphics quality back to normal and it suddenly started working. At first, the video ads worked for me but the banners didn't.

do they work for all matches including friendlies etc or is it just for home competitive matches? As not sure i've followed the instructions correctly....

They work in friendlies as well.
how did you fix this issue? I have the same problem

I'm really not sure. I didn't move anything around so I'm not sure what triggered it to start working. The only thing I can recall doing (as I was dealing with another issue in the game at the time) was changing my graphics quality in the preferences from low to very low, then changed it back to low after updating my drivers. Once the game was restarted the banners just began showing up.

Can i just confirm this is for the ios version of FM Touch 2020?

Thanks,

Stuart

I'm using the regular version of FM but I'd imagine it would be the same process?

Here's a sharper alt. version
Attachments
Ok thanks for that. The ad-boards / flags is probably more what I would be interested in, so I may well wait until this is ironed out.

The banners are actually working for me now. I must have had something lined up wrong in the directory but everything works as intended

Hi there,

Does anyone know if this will work with FM Touch 2020? I have got all of the player/staff pics, logos, 2D and 3D kits working with a skin. Think this would greatly improve the 3D match experience.

Thanks,

Stuart

EDIT: Everything works as it should.

Has anyone managed to get the Charleroi black and white home kit to load? Everything else seems to load OK but I cannot get this kit to work. I have checked the config file and it all appears fine. I have even deleted the line for this kit on the config and re-entered it with no joy. Does anyone have any ideas?

I had the same problem. The default shirt alternative kit number needs to be changed from 1 to 0 in the pre-game or in-game editor.

NOTE: The images can be resized, I just wasn't sure how to scale it properly for the request.

Also I'm not sure if anyone has plans to do a team pack, but there are updated pics there for the entire first team just in case someone decides to do them.