Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
Matt1982 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
tiestorocco commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Database Updated
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Joaquin87 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 30352 changes from 123 contributors.
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
tunay7723 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 15/9/2019 V11 Final Summer Pack
Leon_fogo commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
IgnatiusAndre commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.9
Andre Cancado commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
proton6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Aalborg Boldspilklub Teampack
Bartosz Siniecki commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Tommy Hughes commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
d3niz commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 30347 changes from 121 contributors.
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Cjames14 commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
Cjames14 commented on: [FM20] Global Transfer Embargo (until 31/03/2020)
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Benjamin222 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
HeadCoachFM commented on: RB Liverpool
zeus1976 Comments
yes you can
Zeus76
hello my friend, tell me ... please

thanks
good night.

as in old fm's the sounds of the games are unrealistic and unadjusted to the game, making the experience less pleasant.
in previous releases have been released very good sound patches.
I wonder if there's anyone to handle it.

thank you very much.
good morning

i can´t discover paste sports interective in my pc

hello my friend

this pack works in fm2019

thanks
Good afternoon.

the sound of the public FM2019, remains very bad, always disoriented with the goals

Has anyone tried other sound packs?

it would be a good topic

Zeus76
I have no idea what a gnu program is. I suggest using Photoshop as it has the most options and is the easiest to use...

Can you please quote me when replying? I get a notification that way and can answer much quicker

sorry fot my mistake

the program is gimp-2.10

:=
thanks
hello my friend.

is my first attempt

i used a gnu program

thanks for your tips
like this ?

Zeus76
why don´t use mediafire it´s the best

thanks
Hello good afternoon.

I, a few days ago, after having made update of FM 2018, I happened to have the same problems staging error and others when starting new game.

the solution and after several attempts was in the folder date editor in the file that I had as realistic injuries.

if someone has this file or identical, delete it and renitie a new game
with me it worked, I'm playing normally without any errors.
Zeus76
why some premiere english clubs the ads static dont apear for exemple swansea - sunderland etc

thanks
Zeus76
Hello my friend for all have problems with this kits

change config file for this one

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
<record from="aves1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="aves2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="belenenses2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/third"/>
<record from="benfica1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1487/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="ferreira2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="ferreira3" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_texture/third"/>
<record from="maritimo1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="maritimo2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="moreirense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="moreirense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="portimonense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="portimonense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="porto1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1478/kit_textures/home"/>
</record>

in y game don´t apears

sounds
pitch textures
balls
nets etc.

is possible to change this items ?

thanks
where is the sigfx folder in fm 2018
wheres the paste sigfx in fm2018
Zeus76

only happens in teams that have dynamic adboards

hello my friend

Why is this situation happening to me, are all ads black?

only clubs that do not have video are correct.
image...

thanks

Zeus76
mediafire please is the best and faster down

thanks
hello my friends

Anyone know where to move?

will those of 2017 give?

thanks to all
portugal liga NOS please

thanks
Zeus76
Same problem as Jean´s pic (and same solution)

this is better i think

Zeus76
That's because some teams have multiple kits for different competitions. If you go onto the editor you'll be able to see teams with multiple kits in the home, away and third kits with some of them being listed under certain competitions. If you have the in-game editor you can simply delete all the competition assigned kits and it should work fine after that

hello my friend´s it´s possible to make a tuturial

to delete all the compettions assigned

thanks
Zeus76

my new attempt with tranparency

tell me you think

my new attempt
Zeus76
my firs attempt hope you enjoy
Zeus76
Mons I appreciate your words, I will try to be more accurate in order.

answering your question but I really want to help this forum and I am available to learn how to make cut-out

how can I do it?