Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: The Gers
DMendoza1969 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #22 The Old Enemy! | Football Manager 2020
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 246749 changes from 787 contributors.
alec6247 commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
daveazzopardi added a video: KNOCKOUT! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #10
Shedender commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.2 [22/11/2019]
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Waterdeep70 added a career: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 246739 changes from 787 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
VP. commented on: Best PC for FM 2020
vinny68 added a career: Vinny Stevens
VP. commented on: The Gers
VP. commented on: The Gers
Dan commented on: The Gers
Eric Portapotty commented on: Spurs sack Poch
ducc commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
kijo commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
nido commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
neoh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
zeus1976 Comments
hello my friend, tell me ... please

thanks
good night.

as in old fm's the sounds of the games are unrealistic and unadjusted to the game, making the experience less pleasant.
in previous releases have been released very good sound patches.
I wonder if there's anyone to handle it.

thank you very much.
good morning

i can´t discover paste sports interective in my pc

hello my friend

this pack works in fm2019

thanks
Good afternoon.

the sound of the public FM2019, remains very bad, always disoriented with the goals

Has anyone tried other sound packs?

it would be a good topic

Zeus76
I have no idea what a gnu program is. I suggest using Photoshop as it has the most options and is the easiest to use...

Can you please quote me when replying? I get a notification that way and can answer much quicker

sorry fot my mistake

the program is gimp-2.10

:=
thanks
hello my friend.

is my first attempt

i used a gnu program

thanks for your tips
like this ?

Zeus76
why don´t use mediafire it´s the best

thanks
Hello good afternoon.

I, a few days ago, after having made update of FM 2018, I happened to have the same problems staging error and others when starting new game.

the solution and after several attempts was in the folder date editor in the file that I had as realistic injuries.

if someone has this file or identical, delete it and renitie a new game
with me it worked, I'm playing normally without any errors.
Zeus76
why some premiere english clubs the ads static dont apear for exemple swansea - sunderland etc

thanks
Zeus76
Hello my friend for all have problems with this kits

change config file for this one

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
<record from="aves1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="aves2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="belenenses2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/third"/>
<record from="benfica1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1487/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="ferreira2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="ferreira3" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_texture/third"/>
<record from="maritimo1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="maritimo2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="moreirense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="moreirense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="portimonense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="portimonense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="porto1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1478/kit_textures/home"/>
</record>

in y game don´t apears

sounds
pitch textures
balls
nets etc.

is possible to change this items ?

thanks
where is the sigfx folder in fm 2018
wheres the paste sigfx in fm2018
Zeus76

only happens in teams that have dynamic adboards

hello my friend

Why is this situation happening to me, are all ads black?

only clubs that do not have video are correct.
image...

thanks

Zeus76
mediafire please is the best and faster down

thanks
hello my friends

Anyone know where to move?

will those of 2017 give?

thanks to all
portugal liga NOS please

thanks
Zeus76
Same problem as Jean´s pic (and same solution)

this is better i think

Zeus76
That's because some teams have multiple kits for different competitions. If you go onto the editor you'll be able to see teams with multiple kits in the home, away and third kits with some of them being listed under certain competitions. If you have the in-game editor you can simply delete all the competition assigned kits and it should work fine after that

hello my friend´s it´s possible to make a tuturial

to delete all the compettions assigned

thanks
Zeus76

my new attempt with tranparency

tell me you think

my new attempt
Zeus76
my firs attempt hope you enjoy
Zeus76
Mons I appreciate your words, I will try to be more accurate in order.

answering your question but I really want to help this forum and I am available to learn how to make cut-out

how can I do it?
Zeus76
BajaHater excuse to be rude, this forum is made for people to be civil and not arrogant.

I registered on this forum for 8 years, you 6 years ago, never treated anyone badly and it was the first time I was insulted.

just I want to help this magnificent forum and you will not be you who'll stop