Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: VfL Osnabrück Staff Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: VfL Osnabrück Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 516320 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312606 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15838 changes from 113 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: Nations as flags
DoubleR92 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
SirTAVARES commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
zeus1976 Comments
hello my friend, tell me ... please

thanks
good night.

as in old fm's the sounds of the games are unrealistic and unadjusted to the game, making the experience less pleasant.
in previous releases have been released very good sound patches.
I wonder if there's anyone to handle it.

thank you very much.
good morning

i can´t discover paste sports interective in my pc

hello my friend

this pack works in fm2019

thanks
Good afternoon.

the sound of the public FM2019, remains very bad, always disoriented with the goals

Has anyone tried other sound packs?

it would be a good topic

Zeus76
I have no idea what a gnu program is. I suggest using Photoshop as it has the most options and is the easiest to use...

Can you please quote me when replying? I get a notification that way and can answer much quicker

sorry fot my mistake

the program is gimp-2.10

:=
thanks
hello my friend.

is my first attempt

i used a gnu program

thanks for your tips
like this ?

Zeus76
why don´t use mediafire it´s the best

thanks
Hello good afternoon.

I, a few days ago, after having made update of FM 2018, I happened to have the same problems staging error and others when starting new game.

the solution and after several attempts was in the folder date editor in the file that I had as realistic injuries.

if someone has this file or identical, delete it and renitie a new game
with me it worked, I'm playing normally without any errors.
Zeus76
why some premiere english clubs the ads static dont apear for exemple swansea - sunderland etc

thanks
Zeus76
Hello my friend for all have problems with this kits

change config file for this one

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
<record from="aves1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="aves2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1472/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="belenenses2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="belenenses3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1474/kit_textures/third"/>
<record from="benfica1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1487/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="ferreira2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="ferreira3" to="graphics/pictures/team/2386/kit_texture/third"/>
<record from="maritimo1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="maritimo2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1476/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="moreirense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="moreirense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2389/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="portimonense1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="portimonense2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2438/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="porto1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1478/kit_textures/home"/>
</record>

in y game don´t apears

sounds
pitch textures
balls
nets etc.

is possible to change this items ?

thanks
where is the sigfx folder in fm 2018
wheres the paste sigfx in fm2018
Zeus76

only happens in teams that have dynamic adboards

hello my friend

Why is this situation happening to me, are all ads black?

only clubs that do not have video are correct.
image...

thanks

Zeus76
mediafire please is the best and faster down

thanks
hello my friends

Anyone know where to move?

will those of 2017 give?

thanks to all
portugal liga NOS please

thanks
Zeus76
Same problem as Jean´s pic (and same solution)

this is better i think

Zeus76
That's because some teams have multiple kits for different competitions. If you go onto the editor you'll be able to see teams with multiple kits in the home, away and third kits with some of them being listed under certain competitions. If you have the in-game editor you can simply delete all the competition assigned kits and it should work fine after that

hello my friend´s it´s possible to make a tuturial

to delete all the compettions assigned

thanks
Zeus76

my new attempt with tranparency

tell me you think

my new attempt
Zeus76
my firs attempt hope you enjoy
Zeus76
Mons I appreciate your words, I will try to be more accurate in order.

answering your question but I really want to help this forum and I am available to learn how to make cut-out

how can I do it?
Zeus76
BajaHater excuse to be rude, this forum is made for people to be civil and not arrogant.

I registered on this forum for 8 years, you 6 years ago, never treated anyone badly and it was the first time I was insulted.

just I want to help this magnificent forum and you will not be you who'll stop