Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 6 [10 images] - also includes remove.bg cut
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Vanarama National Missing Staff Mixpack
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Kotoko commented on: Korea - K1 League 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (25.02.20)
Sukiru commented on: No More Foreigner!
azzarazza5 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
20comer commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
A new version of our data update was released with 6502 changes from 47 contributors.
Andrew‚ô£ commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 25/02/20)
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.3 v0.6 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (25/02/20) Relink!
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: SEASON 3 BEGINS! - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
Alex Mahone commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 6467 changes from 47 contributors.
bucket_legend Comments
Works fine for me. You do need to make sure they go in the 1810 set of folders rather than 1800...

Hello mate, I've done that but the correct leagues come up but not the team changes like Schalke? Any reason why?

Thanks
The file was created using winrar and so I always suggest using it to extract the images. I've never had that issue, I'm afraid.

Are you sure it's 166,873 and not 176,873? Not all English players are in the megapack, you know Much as we'd like to, it's difficult to find cuttable sources for all the players, especially the younger ones and lower-division players, and we don't exactly have a platoon of cutters on standby :p. Having checked our FM database search tool, it appears that the 3 persons you've requested are still without cuts. If you manage to find good sources for them (and others), I encourage you to request them in our request section

I've got 174,189 inc Icon Pics. No thats fair enough, just they'r some the players people rave about managing lower div clubs thats all.
Ah I see, hope it works then

Hello mate,

File size is 8.3gb - 166,873 items. Am i missing some pictures as not all the English players are there? Probably obscure ones namely Daniel Martin of Fulham, Ollie O'Dwyer - Crystal Palace, Levi Rowley etc.

Thanks
Filesize sounds about right. Where you transferring them to or from, out of curiosity??

From my FM16 folder. I still play that game too. And to the new FM17 folder.

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please? And how many images in total do you have?

Currently transferring 8.24gb of pics so not sure how many there are at the moment. Will take about an hour apparently!
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? Can you confirm you have 178,000+ images in that folder?

Are you sure you don't have a sub-folder somewhere within your megapack folder?

Hello mate,

Yes just checked and no other folders there. Gutting really. I've copied the folder from FM16 into the 17 document file. It now says merge which I've done. But does that mean i now have to download the ones I've missed? and how can i tell which ones? cheers
I just downloaded the recent changes, unzipped and added it to the correct file and replaced it etc and now all my "mega pack" faces have gone but the newest ones show? What have i done wrong and how do i correct it?

Thanks
hey,iv downloaded the app and created the config file, but can't find it anywhere. I know this is cheeky but could you possibley help me with the creation? could i send you the picture and you do the rest?! thanks very much
I cannot delete the original files as i cant find them. Done all that you said. Put the download into the correct Editor File but again, load up a new game but no luck. What am i doing wrong? Cheers
i have downloaded the Megapack 5 but when i try to unzip the file i get "Archive is Corrupt" any ideas how to sort this?