Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.6 [29/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 184338 changes from 681 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 184299 changes from 681 contributors.
Carlito85 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Wink commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 184261 changes from 681 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v0.5 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v2.9 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 Relink! (28/09/20)
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga 3D'2020/21 for FM20 Relink! (28/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 184254 changes from 681 contributors.
prydz commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
mons commented on: No Subscription
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Foteex commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 184247 changes from 681 contributors.
nickl90 commented on: No Subscription
nickl90 added a topic: No Subscription
A new version of our data update was released with 184214 changes from 681 contributors.
Justsnooze commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Zimbabwe - Premier Soccer League SS'2019-20 Relink! (28/09/20)
Orestinho commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
hammer9 commented on: Atalanta 3rd kit again
hammer9 commented on: UAE - Arabian Gulf League
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: FMV Logos
cHMIELu added a download: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2020/21
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 184176 changes from 680 contributors.
bucket_legend Comments
Works fine for me. You do need to make sure they go in the 1810 set of folders rather than 1800...

Hello mate, I've done that but the correct leagues come up but not the team changes like Schalke? Any reason why?

Thanks
The file was created using winrar and so I always suggest using it to extract the images. I've never had that issue, I'm afraid.

Are you sure it's 166,873 and not 176,873? Not all English players are in the megapack, you know Much as we'd like to, it's difficult to find cuttable sources for all the players, especially the younger ones and lower-division players, and we don't exactly have a platoon of cutters on standby :p. Having checked our FM database search tool, it appears that the 3 persons you've requested are still without cuts. If you manage to find good sources for them (and others), I encourage you to request them in our request section

I've got 174,189 inc Icon Pics. No thats fair enough, just they'r some the players people rave about managing lower div clubs thats all.
Ah I see, hope it works then

Hello mate,

File size is 8.3gb - 166,873 items. Am i missing some pictures as not all the English players are there? Probably obscure ones namely Daniel Martin of Fulham, Ollie O'Dwyer - Crystal Palace, Levi Rowley etc.

Thanks
Filesize sounds about right. Where you transferring them to or from, out of curiosity??

From my FM16 folder. I still play that game too. And to the new FM17 folder.

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please? And how many images in total do you have?

Currently transferring 8.24gb of pics so not sure how many there are at the moment. Will take about an hour apparently!
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? Can you confirm you have 178,000+ images in that folder?

Are you sure you don't have a sub-folder somewhere within your megapack folder?

Hello mate,

Yes just checked and no other folders there. Gutting really. I've copied the folder from FM16 into the 17 document file. It now says merge which I've done. But does that mean i now have to download the ones I've missed? and how can i tell which ones? cheers
I just downloaded the recent changes, unzipped and added it to the correct file and replaced it etc and now all my "mega pack" faces have gone but the newest ones show? What have i done wrong and how do i correct it?

Thanks
hey,iv downloaded the app and created the config file, but can't find it anywhere. I know this is cheeky but could you possibley help me with the creation? could i send you the picture and you do the rest?! thanks very much
I cannot delete the original files as i cant find them. Done all that you said. Put the download into the correct Editor File but again, load up a new game but no luck. What am i doing wrong? Cheers
i have downloaded the Megapack 5 but when i try to unzip the file i get "Archive is Corrupt" any ideas how to sort this?
FM2021 SALE