Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Rubenovic77 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Aljo24 commented on: Smarter AI Managers
Greentrunk commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
mons commented on: Network Games
KEZ_7 commented on: Network Games
KEZ_7 added a topic: Network Games
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 added a download: Israel - Ligat ha'Al 3d kits 19/20
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Russia missing - Mixpack 7 Mixpack
Kostas_Panachaiki commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v9 Mixpack
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Russia missing - Mixpack 6 Mixpack
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v8 Mixpack
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v7 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 30045 changes from 121 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 30038 changes from 121 contributors.
glennix commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 30020 changes from 121 contributors.
fmilln7 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
ZVEZDA91 commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v2 Update
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Staff) Teampack
TkZNero Comments
Good evening.
Could someone do this picture please?
Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Player Name: Simone Zaza

Player ID: 43039794

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 43039794

Baja Edit - Not an improvement.

Player Name: Manolo Gabbiadini

Player ID: 43050841

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 43050841

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Please, this one. It's me, years later
Your text to link here...

Thank you very much, garyh, you were really kind.
By garyh | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 11:36 AM
Whats his id mate, that the one i have im sure..

19082671, I think. Thank you, anyway!
Sorry, maybe it's a bit OT, but I'd like to ask you where I can find this image for Leandro Damiao. Actually I have another image in the MP, but I dont remember If i replaced with the original. Did someone of you have it in the mp?
Denìlson UID: 320553

To Replace:

Why improvement? More recent, better face position.
Thank you in advance.
Attachments

By bakizp | Permalink | On 11 October 2012 - 02:55 AM
Simply there is no change in the physiognomy of his face,no hair issues,it's the same Adriano.Having image of someone with closed eyes and with big smile isn't improvement,you can tell that if you are following standards here which were adopted after years of experiments.Nothing wrong with current MP image.We want police record mugshots as much as it's possible to find.Eyes looking at you as manager.We had debate over so called 'chicken necks' where someone didn't want small heads because of long necks.We decided to have a bit of shirt in every case.Maybe this had never been told,but yes,we don't want closed eyes and smiling face if there's better to find.2 years difference is in your mind,but the face is exactly the same,hair features are same.Resolution is not important in this scenario.

No change in physiognomy of his face? I think he's really different now from two years ago! Then, it's more difficult to lose 25 kg than cut your hair or let them grow, I think "fitness" is more important than hair style, and surely it changes your face more!
Anyway, as you have treated me like someone who asked for a Miguel Veloso or a Neymar, I ask you, please, to add in the rules that players in source MUSN'T smile, and that a smile is more important than how recent the pic is. Change rules, and you're right, but really, I don't know why you treated me like that If nowhere it's written that you don't want smiling player. In many FC website I have seen official players pic smiling. I agree with you for chicken neck, but smiling it isn't strange!

EDIT:
From this moment on, I will follow your adviceabout megapack folder ^^ Didn't think about that way, I'll try.

By bakizp | Permalink | On 11 October 2012 - 00:21 AM
Maybe image of him vomiting would be improvement,TkZNero..in your opinion why this is so better than the MP version?I mean if you want unusual face expressions in your game,you should start to cut ?Unless he is in Flamengo shirt here,not in Roma's...In someone's game Adriano plays for Anji,Ludogorets Razgrad,Rosenborg.Shirt?
Beside that,you have constant requests in the Megapack Picture Service Search thread for a long time?Maybe you should download Megapack before asking here for improvements based on individual packs or images you have downloaded before.Please stop seeing this as your personal portal.If you want to contribute to all with some real improvement sources,ok,if not then we really don't need you around here.You are not newbie here,and you have to adapt to the fact that this is made for hundreds of gamers,not just you

I already answered about why in my opinion the image I posted is an improvement. Why don't you tell me why for you it isn't? Is too recent for you? Adriano is your favourite player so you don't like seeing it a bit fatter than usual?
I don't get the line starting with "beside". Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I downloaded the full megapack, as I do everytime. I follow every forum rule, so really I don't know why are you acting so rude when I simply showed here an image more recent than the actual MP version.

If I ask for MP images in the Megapack Picture Search Service is because I can replace some image with alternatives or older that I prefer to some actual, but sometimes I don't remember the original, so I ask for help (always thanking in advance for the effort). I think It's quite normal! The MPSS is here for that, I think, cause everyone hereis supposed to have downloaded the full megapack.

As I told you earlier, I really don't see Sortitoutsi as my personal portal, I give my support as I can, so please stop accusing me of being the worse person in the forum

P.S. I think my source is an improvement. You say it isn't, cause Adriano in that image is fat (as he's now, two years later than the mp version). Now I'm the one that you don't want in the forum. At least I tried to be polite.

By bakizp | Permalink | On 11 October 2012 - 00:21 AM

Sorry, don't get the point about that. I followed rules in forum, and you're writing it just like I posted a 8 pixel side image of Neymar, without thanking your efforts, claiming that's a massive improvement and that you must do it.

* Resolution/quality
* Date the photo was taken
* The face is in full profile and not to the side.
* Someone will have spent a lot of time cutting the existing MP image, so really ask yourself if it is worth replacing and be polite.

1. Resolution is good, maybe better than the actual image.
2. Actual image facepack was taken more than two years ago. Mine is more recent, and Adriano changed really much in this period.
3. It's full profilo, no side.
4. Obviously I thought before posting, as I do everytime I read this forum.

I didn't want unusual expression in my game, really don't care about that, nor the correct shirt, and Adriano is simply smiling in his re-presentation for Flamengo. If he's becoming fat isn't my fault; Daniel Carvalho for Palmeiras fatten up, but there's a more recent image in the megapack, not the one when he played with Cska. Or maybe do you think in the mp there's a funny Daniel Carvalho face? Sincerely, don't get the point.

In my opinion the image is better, more recent, full profile, so is an improvement! O_O

P.S.
Maybe I'm not really good at cutting, but I helped in the past the site with donations, and I will buy Fm13 from the banner. I feel I'm supporting sortitoutsi,

Adriano (Flamengo) UID: 2001403

To replace:
Attachments

Also:
Vagner Love UID: 317288 (Flamengo)
Adriano UID: 2001403 (Flamengo or Corinthians in 2012)

Thank you in advance.
Edmilson UID: 316611
Edmilson UID: 316611

I don't have previous image, so maybe it's missing.