Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date Error
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
andrew sanderson commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
andrew sanderson added a topic: FM19 Stagging Error
A new version of our data update was released with 515619 changes from 918 contributors.
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
therealAR added a download: Leicester City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 311786 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14413 changes from 102 contributors.
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515630 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311789 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14410 changes from 102 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515614 changes from 918 contributors.
MighaelnocHe commented on: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
MighaelnocHe added a topic: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
A new version of our data update was released with 311773 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14392 changes from 102 contributors.
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: 12 missing Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
Baja commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2018/19 Relink! (04/12/18)
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Side Splitting Pass Comments
From Mons No ID folder here is a slightly better cut-out of the current megapack image.

57100772 Ionut Sirbu
to replace
By Deano1903 | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 16:14 PM
Just wondered if anyone can make THIS any bigger??

There's nothing bigger (for any players etc) on their server.

Edit: Oops should have read the whole thread first. Didn't realise you'd already had this answer from jumberto.

By alberttunning | Permalink | On 26 October 2012 - 16:30 PM
This is special for you Robin

A Belgian team with HQ pics :

RCS Verviers

Many thanks in advance mates!

I've just collected them. Saves me IDing them.

Anyway as rtsrobintje needs more work here's another Belgian third division team request.

KM Torhout 2012-2013. Example pic.
22 players & 1 staff. 16 currently without a cut-out.
By Mar$hall | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 07:54 AM
Hi, are the uncropped team photos of the Nottingham Forest players available to download anywhere yet?

Thanks

I don't like to be negative but the new search facility is totally useless. It's impossible to find anything using it. Please change it for something similar to the search facility that the previous version of the forum had.
Now I'm confused. I've collected the Sao Paulo pics as I said I would. I can't see them requested elsewhere. Anyway here's the request pack.

Sao Paulo Under 20 Squad 2012. Example pic.
16 players. 13 new & 3 improvements.
US Arsenal that's not correct. Rowan means the 'Mixpack from missing images thread 3' pack.
By rtsrobintje | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 15:53 PM
While looking through some more Belgian Third Division sites I found that quite some have decent images on their site. I have collected the sites but I'm looking for someone that wants to make a request out of them, so I can concentrate on cutting rather than requesting.

I've already got links for a few Belgian Third Division sides that I'm going to do request packs for so please pm me the ones you have & I'll also do request packs for any additional teams.

Request for an Italian Serie B team.

Reggina Calcio 2012-2013. Example pic.
24 players.
A few of these probably won't make improvements on the current cut-outs. However I've included them all so that whoever cuts this team can choose whether to cut all of them or just the improvements.
Very nice packs everyone.

Here's the next batch of 'New in FM2013' cut-outs from Mon's no ID folder.

Europe FM2013 new part 2.
sortitoutsi.net link.
71 players, 5 staff, & 4 referees from various Scandanavian & Eastern European teams.

Right that's Europe done, now for the rest of the world.
Some Norwegian requests.

Kongsvinger 2012. Example pic 1. Example pic 2.
35 players & 6 staff. 28 currently without a cut-out.
This is an updated & much improved request pack for this Norwegian second division team with much better reserve team player pics.
FAO US Arsenal can you please update the link for this team on the first page of the thread. Cheers.

Sarpsborg Under 19 Squad. Example pic.
18 players. 16 currently without a cut-out & 2 decent improvements.

Norway FM2013 New. Example pic.
15 players from various Nowrwegian Division 1 & 2 teams. All currently without a cut-out & (I think) all are newly added in FM2013.
All pics (bar one) are very similar to the example pic.
By Deano1903 | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 19:43 PM
For anyone interested, the following link is for Sao Paulo youth teams. If you right click on image and open in new tab, you get some good quality images. (889 x 1000) This works for all youth teams, although I think only under 20's and under 17's will be ingame.

Just thought someone might collect them up and post in here for one of us to take on.

Sao Paulo Youth

As no one else has offered I'll get this done in the next day or two. Hopefully FM2013 is up to date for this team or it's going to be nigh on impossible finding these players.
Two definite improvements & one possible improvement from Mons No ID folder.

7582264 Milos Kostic
to replace

54004496 Zdzislaw Puszkarz
to replace

32006343 Jorbin Drangastein
to replace
Request for a French Division 3 team.

Paris FC 2012-2013. Example pic.
20 players & 5 staff. 10 currently without a cut-out & a lot of big improvements too.
Thanks Deano, I completely missed that.
By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 15:00 PM
Has anyone done a Brighton facepack?

The cuts SI have done for FM2013 look pretty good to me (albeit I've not checked them against a dark background yet).

Here's the next pack of new to FM2013 cut-outs from Mons No ID folder.

Europe FM2013 New.
63 players & 2 staff from various Central & Southern European teams.
Credit to all the cutters for their great work & to Mons for his organisational skills.
sortitoutsi.net link.

Next up will be players/staff from Scandanavia & Eastern Europe (I'm really looking forward to checking those ).
Two more improvements from Mons no ID folder.

18057380 Leander Dendoncker
to replace

43093981 Diamante Crispino
to replace
By djay62 | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 16:47 PM
Anthony Rogie : 340111913

Thanks for all and congratulation for your works.

The ID for this one is wrong. It Should it be 34011913. Additionally a couple of these already have cut-outs & I doubt if those pics are big enough to make improvements.
Here's another improvement I found while sorting through Mons No ID folder.

18018845 Erdem Sen

to replace

By Rowan | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 13:06 PM
lol, already done the first 3, oh well. Are they good cuts?

Thanks for this, if you get a chance can you check pack 3 as well as I'll start that after this one...?

All three existing cut-outs look fine to me. If you've made any minor improvements for shadows/lighting etc it might be worth posting your cut-outs otherwise there is probably no point.

I've checked pack 3.

43077145 doesn't need cutting.
36019291 has been cut but (no offence to whoever did the cut-out) this one could definitely do with a better cut-out.

None of the others have been cut.

Rowan these 6 pics don't need cutting

1267
12950
3505089
19137202
43018273
55027997

Also (according to the original requester) 14030267 is the guy on the right.
Three Australian requests.

Australia FM2013 update. Example pic 1. Example pic 2.
14 players, 5 staff, 3 referees. 18 new, 2 big improvements, 2 updates.
Mainly new players/staff added to FM2013 & other youth team players. All pics are studio style photoshoots.

Australian Institute of Sport 2012-2013. Example pic.
14 players. All currently without a cut-out.

Brisbane Strikers 2012-2013. Example pic.
17 players & 2 staff. 17 new, 1 big improvement, 1 update.
Very nice packs everyone.

Thanks for cutting the extra 2 Charlton Academy staff dpeter.
By kumquat_s | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 08:10 AM
Djavan Anderson - 37039836

Djavan Anderson has already been cut. He's in Mons folder of No ID cut-outs that I'm currently checking. He'll be in the next pack of these that I post (probably later today).

Also here's a bigger version of the Mike Busse - 37039825 photo.

By garyh | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 00:37 AM
Please post the pack in here if you will mate when done, not everyone downloads the updates

I'm posting the packs in the Facepacks Release Thread. I've already posted a pack yesterday with all the UK based players in it & I'll post further packs in that thread.

tv_capper thanks for the offer but I really don't need any help with these. I should have them all checked & uploaded in two or three more days.
To be fair of the four of them he's the only player deemed good enough to wear the number 9 shirt.
Ernestico thanks for the offer but I should have all the cut-outs checked well before then.
Here's the first 'new for FM2013' pack from Mons massive no ID cut-outs folder.

UK & Ireland FM2013 new.
70 UK & Ireland based players & 1 crisp eating TV presenter.
Pack mainly consists of youngsters from Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester United.
Credit to all the cutters for their great cuts & to Mons for keeping & organising the cut-outs so well.

sortitoutsi.net link
One improvement from Mons No ID folder.

29107104 Jake Charles

This player has a slightly newer cut done by SI in FM2013 but I think this is a much better image/cut.
Here's that reuploaded (& FM2013 updated) CS Vise (Belgian Second division team) link.

CS Vise 2012-2013 Example pic.
Pack now contains pics for 29 players & 4 staff.
Great bit of modifying there Hazza.

Oops sorry for the double post. It wasn't THAT good.