Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Ethan83 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Dan completed a season in their Football Manager career: Lets go on a European journey, man!
baba messe commented on: Lost love spells caster Baba Messe +27634299958 sydney uk USA Canada Netherlands London
baba messe added a topic: Lost love spells caster Baba Messe +27634299958 sydney uk USA Canada Netherlands London
baba messe commented on: Love spells in new york, usa - astrologer psychic Readings Germany uk 0634299958
baba messe added a topic: Love spells in new york, usa - astrologer psychic Readings Germany uk 0634299958
Lennert Schouterden commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
AlexRSM61 commented on: Help with a premium account.
AlexRSM61 added a topic: Help with a premium account.
baba messe commented on: black magic/ psychic reading/ Money-spells uk-canada-australia-usa-germany, spain +27634299958
baba messe added a topic: black magic/ psychic reading/ Money-spells uk-canada-australia-usa-germany, spain +27634299958
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
jackiechan126 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Kotoko commented on: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
mons commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
VP. commented on: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
Kotoko commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Kotoko added a download: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Auxerre Teampack
trinitrotloen added a download: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 8969 changes from 73 contributors.
big bull 321 commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Queen Of The South Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 8935 changes from 72 contributors.
WynnZeroOne commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
DemonSoul commented on: Flat Flags for FM20
xAtreyux Comments
Hi!
I have problem with German National Team. I delete all dbc, edt and Inc folders (according to the instruction) but game always created new folders 'all' and 'greek' in ".../lnc/" with fake.lnc etc. files.
I have game from GAMEPASS.
What I have to do?

Yeah I mentioned this a few days ago I have the same problem. No idea why this is happening and no one seems to have a fix for this. So annoying!
Could you try keeping the files but blanking/replacing the contents? I don't know if it will work but gamepass might not overwrite it that way

Can't even rename the files, keeps coming up with an unexpected error. I can only delete them but as I say as soon as the game loads up the files magically come back.
I've had no problems with the steam version of the game. I'm not doing anything wrong I just think it's the Gamepass version itself and for some reason it keeps automatically
adding back the files like "Fake.dbc, Licensing2.dbc etc... and I don't know why.

I need someone else who has the Gamepass version to see if they have the same problem. It's ridiculous why the files keep coming back after you delete them.
This download contains no xml files

I'm sorry if it isn't working properly, but this file was created a long time before the advent of the Gamepass version of the game and some teething issues are to be expected. I'm not sure whether the issue you're having is due to an issue with the file itself or something you could be doing wrongly yourself. I'd have to check, as I don't have the Gamepass version myself...

To who have the FM from Game Pass, the files should be replaced at C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Packages\SportsInteractive.3727E180D6CA_5w3tn6tb6stnm\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\WritablePackageRoot\data\database\db\1930\

There seems to be no point in applying the license fix because each time you delete the right files and replace them with the fixed files they automatically come back as soon
as you load the game up and the fix doesn't work! so irritating!!

This skin causes my game screen to turn black not sure why but I've tried multiple things with this skin enabled and it doesn't fix the problem. Turned black instantly when I selected the skin and even on load up of the game the screen would turn black right after the Football Mananger 2019 logo. I removed the skin from my skins folder and everything went back to normal. Not sure why it does this but just thought I should let you know.

Yeah this doesn't work. Just stays constantly on the one adboard scrolling through it