FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 43 minutes ago
Samuel Roy commented on: Atlantic League System
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - Final Version
qwert3 added a download: FM18 Megapack AFRICA All League (Updates) 2017\2018
Krooshlash commented on: Play with commentary only/ turn off 3d match engine
BIG Chromer completed a season in their Football Manager career: The St. Albans Story
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
BIG Chromer added a career: The St. Albans Story
Sir TAVARES commented on: FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 61 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Request Thread
RoCCo_42 commented on: Request Thread
kremmen commented on: Cant get logos to show on FM Touch!
kremmen commented on: Aston Villa, Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday's logo's are too big
kremmen commented on: New Vanarama Logos AND English U23 & U18 Logos
kremmen commented on: File can't download due to parallel download
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 60 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Download Thread - *FM18 Update 1 Released* [08/11/17]
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Kit premier league
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Romanian Liga III & IV for FM18 by ElCobra
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
krissmed commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Dan commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 5702 changes from 918 contributors.
DazS8 Comments
Great work Rab.....top man
Hi!

I'm sorry to semi-hijack this thread but my issue is a bit related to something DazS8 mentioned above. They mentioned that FM18 has no graphics folder to be found in the game folder. I'm an avid modder of FM (graphics & sounds mostly) and I noticed the new game's odd folder structure as well. The first thing after downloading I went to see what's inside this puppy and... it was honestly... strange. I've usually added my own match sounds into FM's sound folder and then edited the triggers to bring them to life in the match engine. Now, I can find the same familiar config files for match events & sounds, but there's no sound folder for me to place my added sound files in. It's really weird, since the configs are the same editable type as before. I have no idea where the game is playing the match sounds from now...? They have to be accessed from somewhere, just like the graphics!

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it because I've got used to applying my own sounds to enhance the atmosphere since FM14 I think, not sure. So for me, it's just not the same without it.

Change the events and match sounds as before but put your edited sound files into documents/sports interactive/fm18/sounds folder instead

I'm hoping to have these released over the weekend

Whats you plan for FM18 Rab as there appears to be no graphics folder in steam/fm directory now for the video boards to be installed
Still get Gelsenkirchen instead of Schalke mons plus BMG and RBL
Nearly there Rab.....great work as ever
Style: SS
Name: DazS
Number: 8
Club: Man Utd
Home Or Away: Home
What year of kits: 2017/2018
Manchester United

https://s26.postimg.org/jzn3c7g79/adidas.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/s8yyqm9xh/aon.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/ctvc9r745/areoflot.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/i1gfe7nph/image.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/pcbxqc43p/chev.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/6la0g69j9/dhl.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/ww50sdxad/marathonbet.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/r1l0yejt1/twitter.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/8uy4qxih1/uber.jpg

W.I.P
Brighton & Hove Albion, Huddersfield Town, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Southampton, Stoke City, Swansea City, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford & West Bromwich Albion

@martiniman - no new generic English league ads have been made as of yet, just cups and clubs so far

Amazing work Rab on boards and banners...top notch
@jeff72...just my opinion but I would let Rab answer his own questions m8.......saves all the arguments

Amazing work rab,cant wait for these
How did you get the impossible dream banner...superb work

Excellent work rab.....look forward to using these in FM18
Brilliant work Bolid74...excellent
[quote name='DazS8' user_id='152691' id='388034' timestamp='1500769533']
1.find the id number of your female staff member and add that number to the faces config/xml file
2.find a pic you wish to use for this staff member and add into the faces pack

As an alternative to this you could always just add an actual pic as the default face instead of the dark silhouette (as I have done)

@DazS8
How do i do this?

Here are the default pics (most skins have them included already)

Put either into your skins graphics/pictures folder
OR
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\pictures
These look very familiar..........
Brilliant.......great work guys
Thanks DaszS8... So I've managed to overwite the Clubs xml and have no back up I'm trying a few recovery tools and if I have no luck I'll need to reamake the xml which will take a few days...FML

Thanks TVcapper good to see you back

NOOOOOOOO.........good luck m8
The FM17 Adboard Project
Add-on Pack V1.2.1
DOWNLOAD

Screenshots
(Click to expand)
http://i66.tinypic.com/14dfwuh.jpg http://i65.tinypic.com/6zu8zq.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/oerkv677t/vitality_ss.jpg

Contents
  • FA Cup (Video Ads)
  • EFL Cup (Video Ads)
  • FA Community Shield (Video Ads)
  • Checkatrade Trophy (Video Ads)
  • FA Trophy (Video Ads)
  • Arsenal (Video Ads), Bournemouth, Burnley, Chelsea (Video Ads), Crystal Palace, Everton (Video Ads), Hull City, Leicester City (Video Ads), Liverpool (Video Ads) & York City (A11_Smithy)
  • Iranian Hazfi Cup (Presee)
  • AFC World Cup Qualifiers (Presee)
  • Norwegian Eliteserien (einherjer83)
  • Norwegian OBOS Ligaen (einherjer83)
  • Norwegian Football Cup (einherjer83)
  • Norwegian Mesterfinalen (einherjer83)
  • Aalesund, Arendal, Asane, Bodo Glimt, Brann, Bryne, Elverum, Floro, Fredrikstad, Haugesund, Hodd, Jerv, Kfumoslo, Kongsvinger, Kristiansund, Levanger, Lillestrom, Mjondalen, Molde, Odd, Ranheim, Raufoss, Rosenborg, Sandefjord, Sandefjord, Sandnesulf, Sarpsborg, Sogndal, Stabaek, Start, Strommen, Stromsgodset, Tromso, Ullkisa, Valerenga & Viking (einherjer83)
  • Norwegian National Team (einherjer83)
Installation instructions

1. Extract the xml, graphics and steam folder to your desktop

2. Place the graphics folder into the following directory;
  3. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017
    You may be asked if you want to replace existing files and folders, agreeing to this will just update previous adboards and will not result in the loss of any previous graphics.

4. Open up the xml folder on your desktop

5. You will notice two folders one called ‘Club Adboards’ and the other ‘‘Non Club Adboards’ cut and paste these of these folders to the following directory
  6. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/ads

7. Choose your prefered xml file and copy and paste this file over the existing fm.xml file in the football manager 2017/ads directory.

8. Place the steam folder into the following directory;

9. C:\Program Files (x86)

10. Load up FM17 and in the preferences
  11. uncheck use skin cache
    uncheck clicking on ad board takes you to owners website
    check reload skin on confirm.
    Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100%
    (if not already)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This add-on pack will only work with the FM16 adboard patch installed, if you do not have it download it first from Here
It is also recommended to have the following previous Add-on packs installed

Previous Add-on's
V1.0 DOWNLOAD
V1.1 DOWNLOAD

V1.2.1 XML is wrong m8.....it includes two No Club Adboards XML...

It is downloading 9.8 folks not the new one....the link needs attention (latest changes)

2.find a pic you wish to use for this staff member and add into the faces pack

Oh and by the way.....you can now have your own Manager pic in game.
See here....Your text to link here...

That looks familiar..lol.....good work m8
I am gutted!!
Great player but wrong team IMO
The FM17 Adboard Project
Add-on Pack V1.0
DOWNLOAD

Contents
-UEFA Champions League (Video Ads)
-UEFA Europa League (Video Ads)
-UEFA Super Cup

- Fixed Greek Cup
- New defult LCD adboards

Installation instructions

1. Extract the xml, graphics and steam folder to your desktop

2. Place the graphics folder into the following directory;
  3. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017

4. Open up the xml folder on your desktop

5. You will notice three folders one called ‘Club Adboards’, one called ‘Non Club Adboards’ and the other ‘Non LCD Adboards’ cut and paste these of these folders to the following directory
  6. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/ads

8. Place the steam folder into the following directory;

9. C:\Program Files (x86)

10. Load up FM17 and in the preferences
  11. uncheck use skin cache
    uncheck clicking on ad board takes you to owners website
    check reload skin on confirm.
    Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100%
    (if not already)

Brilliant....thanks Rab
Hi guys.

I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place, but here we go... I downloaded the last update of the fm2017's database, but in the team I use to play (Gremio - Bra) there isn't some players. Curiously, in the database here of the site, is everything correct. Is there a problem in my (v17.1.2) game ou I'm missing something?

Thanks a lot for the help!

One thing I notice is your game version it should now be 17.3.1

UEFA Europa League

Screenshots (Click to expand)
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/adidas%20small_zpsc8vtzd9o.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/enter%20small_zpsqc59q0kd.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/found%20small_zpsurd0nsbn.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/hankook%20small_zpscdlgyohj.jpg

Next up: UEFA Super Cup

Looks brilliant
We'll probably collaborate in some form, I'm toying with the idea of doing all clubs from the Seria A or La Liga but will decide once I've made the Europa Leagues. I may also give the Major European Leagues a generic update as most of the current ads are several years old, however the same can be said for most club adboards too I guess.

Whats the communities general preference, do most people tend to play with competition or club specific ads?

Thanks for the reply, my own personal preference would be Club adboards but its still a shame we cant use both after all these years
At last but with Premier League and Bundesliga Clubs LED ad-boards already made would it not have been better to join forces and make the Club adboards instead?.......just a thought!

Does anybody know if it's possible during 3D-matches to let all player names be shown instead only that of the ball-possesing player?

Already been searching for that without any success. Either nobody seems to be interested in this or the solution is completely obvious/doesn't exist.

UPDATE 11 (BONUS) NOW RELEASED
Ehi Man, why we have to download the 2015 adboards? Did you tell us that you was creating the new one?

He said 2016 adboards not 2015
The reason is to use it as a base pack and then apply his own packs as small update packs.
Download link for NO CLUB ADBOARDS?

BIG BLUE DOWNLOAD BUTTON EH!!