Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 42 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245909 changes from 779 contributors.
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM20 Beta] Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati)
bigmattb28 commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 245908 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Dortmund New players 19-20 Teampack
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 245901 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Schalke 19-20 new players and staff Teampack
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 245898 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Baba Fumika commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
pottersmad commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Welshboy76 commented on: [FM19] FUSION DB - BACK TO 1987-88
flut added a download: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
Changi007 added a download: Changi 4-2-4 Tactic
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Nystuen broke the record for FM2020 Most Penalties in One Match with 9-0. 7 Penalties.
Calum Stapleton commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
nikolaosaek Comments
You have the wrong logo for the team Karlovasi with id 686770.
This is the wright one, thank you.
It wont take 2 mins to resolve yourself the guys here have done the hard work just change a date not much to do

and in game as I suggested earlier the issue with a Monday start is still there as I selected the 29/1/19
but game wont allow this it gives the 28th as a start so no big deal

Thank you, that solved the problem.
there have been issues previously with using a start up day that isnt a Monday so try this

Its not about monday. Its not working after 1/1/2019. It works only in 2018
Hello? Is there anybody in here??? I've posted this a week ago but still no answer.....
It would be greatly appreciated if the staff responsible for it/any staff here who has any info regarding when this feature will be up and running could let us know as

iirc this feature is usually up and running in early December each year and so if it isnt going to be implemented fully(real fixtures/results) I am sure many members would just like to know and not wait to start a game for an add on that isnt going to happen

cheers

Where can I send you the Greek fixtures?
Hi. I downloaded the file at 14/1/2019, but in the game starts at 14/1/2018 !! Until 25/12/2018 it was working fine. Is it a bug or something else?

I dont know if I'm in the right one to add a missing cutout picture. Anyway this is missing, id 91155708.

This needs something older, ex 1.6, to update or it works alone?
Hi all. I have installed the game to my 2nd hard disk and also all my graphics. But the game from default gets the graphics from the main hard disk. Where is the option so I can select where will the graphics will be loaded from?
At the last update you changed the 36059297 logo from blue, green and white to red-white. Why? Its not the right one. Look at my picture and see the correct one. Pls change it as you had it before, thank you.
You have changed the 36059297 logo to red and white!!! Its not the logo of the team. The real one is blue, green stripes and white letters, as you had it before. Why you made it red and white?? I am a member of this team, pls change it, thank you. Take a look at my picture,

Hi and well done dude, real good job. Its working fine. Just 1 question. I installed first the16.01 ad pack and updated with this one. So I have the FM17 Adboard Project v1.0. There in no update like 1.1 or 2.0 ?? Cause i found this v4.0 update https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/31429/ad-boards . Is it yours or just another one?
The best skin ever!! When will it be ready? When you see players profile and you pick one position his attributes in that position dont highlight.
When I view a stadium it has 2 pics. How can I load both?

Real nice skin. How can we load city pictures???
AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 DONt have a white surrounding. I send you the correct logo.
Attachments
The correct logo for 686770 team is the yellow one, NOT the red.
Attachments

Without the white...
Attachments

I would like to inform you about a mistake you have on a team logo. The team AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 has wrong logo and also wrong colors in team. I send you the wright logo. The team colors are blue and green as the logo.

I just see this in sortitoutsi site.
There is NO country in north Cyprus but just invaders. Please delete this topic. Turks invaded and killed Cyprus people in north Cyprus and remain since today. There is only ONE country, Cyprus, nothing else. Please guys in sortitoutsi be more carefull, thank you.
This country DONT exist!!!!!! Please DONT do propaganda in this site!
FM2020 SALE