Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 26 minutes ago
Platinum2400 commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 added a topic: Custom start date wrong year?
Boossting098 commented on: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 how to get IELTS certificate without exam in India Singapore
Boossting098 added a topic: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 how to get IELTS certificate without exam in India Singapore
Boossting098 commented on: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 buy orginal IELTS and TOEFL certificate
Boossting098 added a topic: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 buy orginal IELTS and TOEFL certificate
weeniehutjr commented on: Source links
imadinnerjacket commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
ConnieEdulk commented on: Добрый день
ConnieEdulk added a topic: Добрый день
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
mva0322 commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
Svartov commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 516667 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312991 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16440 changes from 118 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Evan Kane commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V8.1 19/3/2019
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 72 [12 images] [10.12]
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
nikolaosaek Comments
You have the wrong logo for the team Karlovasi with id 686770.
This is the wright one, thank you.
It wont take 2 mins to resolve yourself the guys here have done the hard work just change a date not much to do

and in game as I suggested earlier the issue with a Monday start is still there as I selected the 29/1/19
but game wont allow this it gives the 28th as a start so no big deal

Thank you, that solved the problem.
there have been issues previously with using a start up day that isnt a Monday so try this

Its not about monday. Its not working after 1/1/2019. It works only in 2018
Hello? Is there anybody in here??? I've posted this a week ago but still no answer.....
It would be greatly appreciated if the staff responsible for it/any staff here who has any info regarding when this feature will be up and running could let us know as

iirc this feature is usually up and running in early December each year and so if it isnt going to be implemented fully(real fixtures/results) I am sure many members would just like to know and not wait to start a game for an add on that isnt going to happen

cheers

Where can I send you the Greek fixtures?
Hi. I downloaded the file at 14/1/2019, but in the game starts at 14/1/2018 !! Until 25/12/2018 it was working fine. Is it a bug or something else?

I dont know if I'm in the right one to add a missing cutout picture. Anyway this is missing, id 91155708.

This needs something older, ex 1.6, to update or it works alone?
Hi all. I have installed the game to my 2nd hard disk and also all my graphics. But the game from default gets the graphics from the main hard disk. Where is the option so I can select where will the graphics will be loaded from?
At the last update you changed the 36059297 logo from blue, green and white to red-white. Why? Its not the right one. Look at my picture and see the correct one. Pls change it as you had it before, thank you.
You have changed the 36059297 logo to red and white!!! Its not the logo of the team. The real one is blue, green stripes and white letters, as you had it before. Why you made it red and white?? I am a member of this team, pls change it, thank you. Take a look at my picture,

Hi and well done dude, real good job. Its working fine. Just 1 question. I installed first the16.01 ad pack and updated with this one. So I have the FM17 Adboard Project v1.0. There in no update like 1.1 or 2.0 ?? Cause i found this v4.0 update https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/31429/ad-boards . Is it yours or just another one?
The best skin ever!! When will it be ready? When you see players profile and you pick one position his attributes in that position dont highlight.
When I view a stadium it has 2 pics. How can I load both?

Real nice skin. How can we load city pictures???
AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 DONt have a white surrounding. I send you the correct logo.
Attachments
The correct logo for 686770 team is the yellow one, NOT the red.
Attachments

Without the white...
Attachments

I would like to inform you about a mistake you have on a team logo. The team AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 has wrong logo and also wrong colors in team. I send you the wright logo. The team colors are blue and green as the logo.

I just see this in sortitoutsi site.
There is NO country in north Cyprus but just invaders. Please delete this topic. Turks invaded and killed Cyprus people in north Cyprus and remain since today. There is only ONE country, Cyprus, nothing else. Please guys in sortitoutsi be more carefull, thank you.
This country DONT exist!!!!!! Please DONT do propaganda in this site!