Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Portuguese lower-league mixpack
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Rimmshot1973 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Edinburgh City Teampack
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Pro Calcio Tor Sapienza Teampack
Michael_Myers commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
Rimmshot1973 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2019/20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
fmplays commented on: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
fmplays added a topic: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
lorek007 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Estoril Praia Teampack
hjs commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Cruzeiro Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
nikolaosaek Comments
He has a buy option for 1.500.000

Much better. Hardly any snow, except in 36138788.

Do remember that the size should be 180x180 or 250x250 and not anything else

Even when the source is small, please try and cut much closer to the chin. Unless he has a long beard or long hair, we're not really interested in anything more than 2-3 pixels beneath the chin

I've fixed what I could myself, no need to recut

Sending more faces. Happy new year mate.
Attachments
I have discovered a free, legal Photoshop equivalent at photopea.com, perhaps it may help

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Here are the rest, better this time
Attachments
It's not really ideal for cutting to be honest.

These 2 are much better What about the others?

Gimp2 is free, thats why I use it. Photoshop is not.
I will try to get more for you from Greece.
@nikolaosaek, I've removed your other post as one is enough.

I'm afraid they need a lot more work before they can be added to the megapack. Almost all of them contain loads of snow. What program and technique are you using to cut them? Perhaps we can offer some guide on how to improve your output.

I would suggest requesting the sources again on our request forum so that they can get a better cut.

Is this better??
Attachments
@nikolaosaek, I've removed your other post as one is enough.

I use GIMP2
these are faces form Greece.
Attachments

Here are some faces that isnt in the megapack. Is this the right place to put them or somwhere else? Like the upload pack for release. Thanks.
Attachments

You have the wrong logo for the team Karlovasi with id 686770.
This is the wright one, thank you.
It wont take 2 mins to resolve yourself the guys here have done the hard work just change a date not much to do

and in game as I suggested earlier the issue with a Monday start is still there as I selected the 29/1/19
but game wont allow this it gives the 28th as a start so no big deal

Thank you, that solved the problem.
there have been issues previously with using a start up day that isnt a Monday so try this

Its not about monday. Its not working after 1/1/2019. It works only in 2018
Hello? Is there anybody in here??? I've posted this a week ago but still no answer.....
It would be greatly appreciated if the staff responsible for it/any staff here who has any info regarding when this feature will be up and running could let us know as

iirc this feature is usually up and running in early December each year and so if it isnt going to be implemented fully(real fixtures/results) I am sure many members would just like to know and not wait to start a game for an add on that isnt going to happen

cheers

Where can I send you the Greek fixtures?
Hi. I downloaded the file at 14/1/2019, but in the game starts at 14/1/2018 !! Until 25/12/2018 it was working fine. Is it a bug or something else?

I dont know if I'm in the right one to add a missing cutout picture. Anyway this is missing, id 91155708.

This needs something older, ex 1.6, to update or it works alone?
Hi all. I have installed the game to my 2nd hard disk and also all my graphics. But the game from default gets the graphics from the main hard disk. Where is the option so I can select where will the graphics will be loaded from?
At the last update you changed the 36059297 logo from blue, green and white to red-white. Why? Its not the right one. Look at my picture and see the correct one. Pls change it as you had it before, thank you.
You have changed the 36059297 logo to red and white!!! Its not the logo of the team. The real one is blue, green stripes and white letters, as you had it before. Why you made it red and white?? I am a member of this team, pls change it, thank you. Take a look at my picture,

Hi and well done dude, real good job. Its working fine. Just 1 question. I installed first the16.01 ad pack and updated with this one. So I have the FM17 Adboard Project v1.0. There in no update like 1.1 or 2.0 ?? Cause i found this v4.0 update https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/31429/ad-boards . Is it yours or just another one?
The best skin ever!! When will it be ready? When you see players profile and you pick one position his attributes in that position dont highlight.
When I view a stadium it has 2 pics. How can I load both?

Real nice skin. How can we load city pictures???
AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 DONt have a white surrounding. I send you the correct logo.
Attachments
The correct logo for 686770 team is the yellow one, NOT the red.
Attachments

Without the white...
Attachments

I would like to inform you about a mistake you have on a team logo. The team AGS Diagoras Rachon with id:36059297 has wrong logo and also wrong colors in team. I send you the wright logo. The team colors are blue and green as the logo.

I just see this in sortitoutsi site.
There is NO country in north Cyprus but just invaders. Please delete this topic. Turks invaded and killed Cyprus people in north Cyprus and remain since today. There is only ONE country, Cyprus, nothing else. Please guys in sortitoutsi be more carefull, thank you.
This country DONT exist!!!!!! Please DONT do propaganda in this site!