Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
julianocp commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
A new version of our data update was released with 192507 changes from 627 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 192360 changes from 626 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
bakizp commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
HJN030 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
gabriel maximus commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 192304 changes from 626 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Marc. Comments
Mind when this thread was always jumping?
Can you guys be of help?

I've been working very hard on a custom update for next season which focuses on Scotland, however, I have hit a pretty tough snag - when I change over the European qualifiers from the 2016/17 season to next seasons - it causes the Scottish League Cup to malfunction.

The Scottish League Cup is supposed to work as follows - A group stage of 40 teams (Premiership teams who didn't qualify for Europe, full second, third and fourth tiers as well as the two regional fifth tier winners) with the 4 sides from the Premiership who made Europe getting a bye to the last 16.

However editing the teams who qualified for Europe, the only differences in which is no team is qualifying via winning the domestic cup and two different sides from last season making it,

This causes every side to enter the group stage which is totally wrong and messes with the schedules of the sides who actually are in Europe.

I'll upload the file to see if someone can help, I've had to remove the European Qualifiers entirely from both the CL and EL because I tried fixing it manually and it broke again.

Can someone give me a hand with this? I'd greatly appreciate it.
So...Barnsley have signed Liam Lindsay from us for £350,000 up front and a future sell-on clause of 20%

I'm gutted that he's gone, the brightest talent who has actually blossomed and move on from Firhill in many years - earning us a club record fee in the process.

Barnsley are getting a tremendously talented lad, 22 in October and fresh off scoring 7 goals from centre-half - earning himself a place in the Scottish Premiership team of the year, the only player to get in who didn't play for Celtic or Aberdeen.

He'll be missed. Take good care of our boy, Tykes.
Delighted for terriersmad, known him via here for the best part of a decade.

Back then both our sides [Thistle and Huddersfield] were on their knees in the lower reaches of Scottish and English football - now they're both in their respective top flights.

We've come a long way...
There's also Flash, Kaz, Stan who've all vanished tbh

Ah, Kaz. The guy who ended up hating me when he realised I was pals with folk he knows where he lives that rip the pish out of him.
This thread's got dusty as fuck since it became pretty clear Celtic were going to shag fuck out the league...

Mind you, i'm happier now than I was in August given we were bottom
Bristol City signing Bristol Rovers best player
Any word on when the Scottish leagues will be ready?
Created new editor data off the default 16.3.1 database but despite changing the EDT, DBC and LNC files, all the German teams have their fake names again?

How do I sort this as I want to release this update for use down the line.
Any more progress on the Scottish Leagues One and Two?
How are the Scottish Leagues 1 & 2 coming along?
Montrose didn't get relegated in Scotland, they won the playoff with Brora Rangers 3-2 on aggregate.
If these have been done, what file will they be in?

General Changes? Promotions and Relegations?

Just curious, this always seems to be a sticky issue with any data update.
Hibs pish all over Rangers again.

They have now scored 9 goals against Rangers in the league, conceding just the once.

Hibs pish all over Rangers again.

Hi guys, i'm looking for a bit of assistance with an editor data file.

Looking to expand Scotland with our new pyramid system [of sorts] that has started this season.

Below League Two we have two leagues, Highland and Lowland with the winners of each playing off over two legs and the subsequent winner of that facing the bottom placed team in League Two over two games again, the winner getting that last place in League Two.

This is already in the game, but the leagues aren't active so it's at random. I want to make these leagues playable and have it accurate.

Can someone help me out?

Would be grateful if someone can give me some sort of step by step guide for this.
I assume that for Slymlyne Sidebar it'll be "slymlyne_sidebar" rather than just "slymlyne"

Correct?
I noticed I could, just found it a bit odd as I didn't know what was causing it.
Just wondering what's brought about this error message that I get when I start a new game with my editor data that contains a minor change to Scotlands nation rules to add a points deduction to a team.

I've run a test on it and it came back alright, very strange.

Anyone else having their editor data disappear when you go to the editor even though you've just loaded a .dbc that you DIDN'T upload and then subscribe to from the Workshop?

It's costing me hours and hours of data work and it's extremely annoying.
Did you apply this download after starting a new game? If yes, there's a workaround in the first post.

Have you edited the lnc files yourself or downloaded any other editor data files?

Everything's fine in my game and you're the first to report the issue, which leads me to think it's something at your end.

I didn't, I search for Schalke in the editor and nothing comes up.
Still getting incorrect German team names.
Does anyone have a seperate database file updated with the UEFA qualifiers for the new season?

I'm in need of one for the update i'm doing and i'll be honest, I really don't have the time to do it all myself with work

I'll give you credit if I re-use it, just need a seperate updated DB.
Better start than I had hoped so far, could have won yesterday but were hanging on a bit with ten men.

Hamilton at Firhill next weekend will make for an interesting game.
I'm glad he's away, wee arsehole tore us to shreds in one game.
Jonas must be sick of these diddy teams coming and turning RBK over.
All we need is Kazzy back so I can rip the pish and we're good to go
Gary Fraser is staying at Thistle until 2017. Great news, he's a brilliant prospect.
Greetings folks. I'm currently in the midst of doing my own FM14 summer update and one of the things I want to introduce is the 5th tier that's being brought in for this coming season in Scotland.

Wh at's happening is the Lowland and Highland Leagues run in tandem over the season with the winners facing each other over 2 legs and the winner of that facing the bottom side in Scottish League 2 over two legs - the winner either being promoted or remaining in the bottom tier.

How do I go about doing this correctly?
Given what's happened in Scottish football of late it's a miracle Hibee hasn't topped himself yet.