Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 42 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
LondonOwl7 Comments
a) We're doing our best to get a torrent up and running as quickly as possible. Bear with us while we work to make this happen.

b) The sites you mention don't allow us to automatically upload the pack to their servers every time a new one is generated and the 2 "restrictive download sites" which you mention actually do. Have you ever tried uploading this kind of stuff before on a regular basis? I did. A while ago, I used to manually upload files for the cutout megapack to multiple file-sharing websites a while back. As a result, I got my account locked on mediafire, losing personal stuff as well, because they were adamant it was a pirated file. That's one of the reasons why the process was automated, but convenience in automating the process was also a factor. Essentially, when a file is uploaded to sortitoutsi, it is immediately and automatically uploaded to these mirror sites using some kind of magic jiggery-pokery which is completely beyond my technical knowledge. We leave all that in Rob's more than able hands Besides. if we didn't want to share our files to non-premium members, we simply wouldn't make them available via mirror sites then, would we?

c) filefront does exist any more, and has been called gamefront for quite a while now

I haven't tried it myself before, else I would have less reason to ask. I just wanted to know the reasoning as from the download side it doesn't make sense to use the 2 chosen when there are less throttled ones available.

Earlier posts suggested there was no torrent because people don't seed them, so I was not aware one is being prepared. It looked like this had been given up on some time ago. Glad to know one is coming.

Tbh I don't particularly care what filefront is called. Thanks anyway for the correction.

I have 2 of 7 parts so I'll just continue to work through them over the next few days. Thank you for your work on this and your response.

I've read why there isn't a torrent for this and I get it, but can I ask why the RAR files are on 2 of the most restrictive download sites possible?

Can they not go on MEGA, mediafire or filefront?

Is this done deliberately to encourage premium signups?

Even that I would get, but I would like to know...

Looking forward to using this in about a week when I can get all 7 parts in.

Picking up something now. Thank you.
Tried to download 4.09-4.13 but .09 onwards is dead on Rapidshare. Tried to download the torrent of 5 instead but nothing is happening, I guess no-one is seeding it at the moment. Can anyone help with either of these?