Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
MP14.6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Kazakhstan Partie 1 Mixpack
F.E. commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
ilpauso commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Top Hat
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Side Splitting Pass added a download: Adelaide City Part 1 Teampack
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - Spor Toto Super Liga SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/10/19)
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: FK Oqzhetpes Kokshetau Teampack
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: FK Kaisar Kyzylorda Teampack
Hakes-GS commented on: Turkey - Spor Toto Super Liga SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 246171 changes from 781 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
Stustu88 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Waterdeep70 commented on: The New Saints
Joe Moon commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bigmattb28 commented on: A 2 week trip to France. Viva la Beta
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: AFC Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
Cube commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
LondonOwl7 Comments
a) We're doing our best to get a torrent up and running as quickly as possible. Bear with us while we work to make this happen.

b) The sites you mention don't allow us to automatically upload the pack to their servers every time a new one is generated and the 2 "restrictive download sites" which you mention actually do. Have you ever tried uploading this kind of stuff before on a regular basis? I did. A while ago, I used to manually upload files for the cutout megapack to multiple file-sharing websites a while back. As a result, I got my account locked on mediafire, losing personal stuff as well, because they were adamant it was a pirated file. That's one of the reasons why the process was automated, but convenience in automating the process was also a factor. Essentially, when a file is uploaded to sortitoutsi, it is immediately and automatically uploaded to these mirror sites using some kind of magic jiggery-pokery which is completely beyond my technical knowledge. We leave all that in Rob's more than able hands Besides. if we didn't want to share our files to non-premium members, we simply wouldn't make them available via mirror sites then, would we?

c) filefront does exist any more, and has been called gamefront for quite a while now

I haven't tried it myself before, else I would have less reason to ask. I just wanted to know the reasoning as from the download side it doesn't make sense to use the 2 chosen when there are less throttled ones available.

Earlier posts suggested there was no torrent because people don't seed them, so I was not aware one is being prepared. It looked like this had been given up on some time ago. Glad to know one is coming.

Tbh I don't particularly care what filefront is called. Thanks anyway for the correction.

I have 2 of 7 parts so I'll just continue to work through them over the next few days. Thank you for your work on this and your response.

I've read why there isn't a torrent for this and I get it, but can I ask why the RAR files are on 2 of the most restrictive download sites possible?

Can they not go on MEGA, mediafire or filefront?

Is this done deliberately to encourage premium signups?

Even that I would get, but I would like to know...

Looking forward to using this in about a week when I can get all 7 parts in.

Picking up something now. Thank you.
Tried to download 4.09-4.13 but .09 onwards is dead on Rapidshare. Tried to download the torrent of 5 instead but nothing is happening, I guess no-one is seeding it at the moment. Can anyone help with either of these?
FM2020 SALE