Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Cizzu commented on: Snow on the hair - remove?
Cizzu added a topic: Snow on the hair - remove?
LeumasBall commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 516101 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312324 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15269 changes from 112 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 312309 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15254 changes from 112 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 76 [12 images] [11.01]
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 77 [12 images] [11.01]
A new version of our data update was released with 312297 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15235 changes from 112 contributors.
Rick87 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Rick87 commented on: Create-a-Club: Ashcote United
chris gregory commented on: Custom Start Date Error
Rick87 added a career: Create-a-Club: Ashcote United
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 79 [13 images] [11.01]
A new version of our data update was released with 516074 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15229 changes from 112 contributors.
JessieKat commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
stevemc Comments
Are there anymore plans for more club banners for the Premier League for the No Club Ads xml, like Liverpool, Man City etc? The ones for United look brilliant.
I know in previous versions of FM neutral ads would show for most cup finals with the charity shield and similar 'super cup' competitions begin the exception, as for some reason FM never regarded them as being a neutral march, I'm not sure if this has changed in FM19, it is possible to switch between the clubs and no clubs xml without exiting FM which would guarantee cup specific adboards in a final.

Switching between the two wouldn't work though now would it, because NO CLUBS has club banners included with competition ads now, and CLUBS is obviously club only specific ads? I'm talking only static banners by the way.
Superb work, the Champions League ads are a work of art

Only things I've noticed are;

• The "Sky Sports" adboard for the Premier League, which appears first in sequence, is a little too long.
• When it's a neutral venue, like a cup final, it records in the "home" teams static ads. - Is it even possible to record just competition static ads (within this XML) to neutral venues instead?

This already happens with this patch, or do you mean with different competitions such as the Champions and Europa League?

Yeah so the upper stands are club specific (for example, manutd.com, MUFC badge, adidas etc) then on the lower video boards that are around the pitch are competition specific, so in the CL it displays only CL, FA Cup displays only FA Cup etc

Is there a way of combining the two XML files so the static upper tier aboards are club specific, but then the video adboards closest to the pitch are competition specific?

Thanks for the above, I've got both static and video adboards working now

I'm having a minor issue with the video adboards in that these are constantly stuck on the 'SkySports' adboard throughout PL games and then the first Europa League one during EL games. The adboards are working and the various animations happening (e.g. the Skysports one changes to say 'best place for PL football) but they never switch to the other video adboards in the folder such as BT, Premier League logo, Vitality etc.. or in the EL case the Amstel, fair play ones etc..

Anyone had anything similar? I'm not sure if it is an issue with how long the video adboards are set to display? I've even tried this through extended highlights and it'll still stay on the same adboard.

Read a few pages back, there's a fix for this sticking on the first aboard - some fella posted a file to download.
So you use the No Club fm.xml file?

XML:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨ads⁩ ▸ ⁨fm.xml

VIDEO ADS:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨videos⁩ ▸ ⁨sd⁩ ▸ ⁨video_ads⁩

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨videos⁩ ▸ ⁨hd⁩ ▸ ⁨video_ads⁩

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨font⁩

STATIC ADS:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨pictures⁩ ▸ ⁨ads⁩

Also the static club banners?

Yes, they've always worked, never had an issue with them. I use competition ads though, not clubs.
This works for me, great spot
what about this line? <string id="log_level" value="all"/>

Leave that one as it is, sorry I should have specified that!
Current workaround is;

• Set everything to "FALSE" in this file: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
• Put the game in "offline mode" via Steam,
• Turn the WiFi off on your laptop
• Then launch FM19.

Bidstack ads disappear.

Here is a video how can you block a program to access internet in Mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk

Had a go of that too, still no resolution. Ads still show through!
The arrangement with Sports Interactive gives bidstack exclusive access to native in-game advertising for six of the 12 available billboards in the 2018 version. The remaining six will continue to display existing advertising that was 'hard wired' into the game at launch in November 2017. bidstack will have exclusive access to 11 of the 12 billboards in the 2019 and 2020 releases

They've sold their soul. Ruins the immersion of the game for me, if I'm playing a Champions League game, I want it to feel like the Champions League, not see Nicki Minaj on the pitch side advertisements.
This the reply back from sports interactive when I reported it as a big

Hi @Jeff44,

Jack is taking some well earned holiday, so apologies that he hasn't responded to your message. In regards to your issue, you should have the option in the preferences screen to click yes or no for "Targeted advertising".

My reply back was I have done that and still they come through I've had no reply back again

I also had a reply to this too:

Sorry never use mac. So no idea about that. I hope you can find a solution for mac.

The only option I've seen guarantee to work so far (for a Mac) is just simply switching the WiFi to "off" on your laptop off.

I've used your blank code to remove the 3-5 loop of the first aboard though, so thanks for that!
Blocking FM19.exe in the firewall solved my problem but after that in the game first videoadboard rolling 3-5 times so I have a solution for it with adding one black frame video for all first videoadboards.
1-) Copy BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml into C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3\channels
2-) Block FM19.exe in Windows Firewall Here is a video how can you do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZPKtFFS0Y
3-) Copy XML file which one you wanna use (Club or NoClub ) to C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\ads
4-) Copy data folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019

I've tried to replicate this on a Mac, but I can't get it to work.
I've also raised this as a bug on the SI forum, because if you turn off "Targeted Advertising" in the preferences then none of these should show in game really.
What I'm finding is, If you turn the Wifi off on your laptop, then launch FM19, then these video adboards work, but, it records the first video from the XML file, and loops it for an extended time so sometimes during a game you'll not see the other video ads, so in the case of the EPL below, it records the top line (Sky) for an extended time compared to FM18:

<!-- English Premiership ads -->
<record id="1270" path="video_ads/england/generic/bd" animated="true"/>
<record id="1271" path="video_ads/england/generic/tempobet" animated="true"/>
<record id="2095" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem blue"/>
<record id="2096" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem green"/>
<record id="2097" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem yellow"/>
<record id="2098" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem pink"/>

As you can see in the screenshot below, the static adboards are fine, but the video ad is the first line of the XML (Sky), it took until the 41st minute watching the game on FULL to start recording the second line of the XML in:

That was all whilst having everything in this file set to "FALSE":

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml

I presume having the internet off on your laptop stops Bidstack being able to communicate with the game to record their adboards in?

Tried that: no impact. Maybe it is a different file after all.

Must be a different file, I've looked through everything I can think of and so far nothing has worked.
Since I've put Steam in "Offline Mode" I've not seen any Bidstack ads, but it's totally random so I need to check it over a period of time.

EDIT: Scrap that, they've just started showing again so that didn't work!

I have only just got FM19 and I am in the process of adjusting some static ads in the stands to fit in with the new stadium models, I have yet to see any of the ads above mentioned but will keep an eye out for them

Yeah I get random ads like Nicki Minaj adverts popping up... must be Bidstack?

Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Thanks mate, I'll give this a try tonight.

For any Mac users, the file is located here:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
i have yet the same problem, works only default SD adboards.

So you mean you removed the HD folder and it worked?
Anyone noticed bespoke/targetted video adboards now playing pitch side in FM19? It's like the old Bidstack issue all over again overriding this pack.

I'm getting ads for Nicki Minaj and allsorts of nonsense, instead of the video ads from this pack.

Turning the wifi off only seems to record the first video aboard over and over again instead of reading the full lot in the desired order.

Also feels like the first video ad of each group loops for longer.

Anyone got a workaround?

Do you have any plans on creating video ads for the competitions La Liga and Bundesliga?
Yes, that seems to have fixed the issue for now! Thanks...
I don't think it's config or simatchviewer_uncompressed related.

SI and Bidstack have a partnership now for Bidstack to sell and publish in-game video adboards. So they must be able to override the config. The video adboards from here still show, but random adboards from Bidstack are also showing inbetween the video adboards from here.

As I say, the only way around this so far that I've found is to turn off the WiFi so Bidstack cannot communicate with my game as I don't want their adboards displaying.

I've set up a thread over on SI, so hopefully someone will have an answer: https://community.sigames.com/topic/431769-bidstack-advertising-board/

Since updating to the latest update, two video adboards have started appearing in every game regardless of competition:

One is Bidstack:

And I'm not sure what this one is:

Anyone know how I can disable them so they stop showing? I presume they've been coded in?

EDIT: Presume it has something to do with this? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bidstack-exclusive-pitchside-advertising-platform-football-draper

Only was around it I've found so far is to turn off the WiFi. Is there anyway the can be uncoded?
Had these working fine, but just got into the Premier League and the video adboards work, but the static adboards are not pulling through into the higher tiers, anyone had this with "no club ads"?

There doesn't appear to be any code in the XML to record any static adboards for the Premier League? (like there is for the Championship below it)

So I presume it's like this for everyone?

If I switch to "club ads" then it all seems to work fine (static and video).