Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
egbertjan commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
abubakarfjv commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
HRiddick commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
R_Warner commented on: Logo Issues?
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Managers Mixpack
Legofingerz commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
hammer9 commented on: Nations - Europe Nations SS'2018/19 by bibo31200 Relink! (20/11/19)
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
mons commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
tongey commented on: Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon
Raulic commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
tongey commented on: Earth Trip
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Argentina - Primera Division 3D'2018/19 Relink! (20/11/19)
Cestrian commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
iMaster1923 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 246478 changes from 785 contributors.
Tommy Hughes commented on: Spain - Tercera Division Groups 1-18 SS'2019/20 New! (23/10/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
stevemc Comments

No I've tried that, there is still a cast over the 3D match engine - when trying to use background pictures on the menus.

This is the problem here; https://community.sigames.com/topic/503652-base-skin-with-background-pack-support-no-cast-on-3d-match-engine/

EDIT: Looks like it may have been solved? https://community.sigames.com/topic/503755-fm20skin-base-skin-with-backgrounds-support/

@stevemc
Okay I've just used your W.I.P. base skin to enable custom backgrounds (found on SI's official forums), and now everything is much better for me. Finally I can see the board room, the dressing room, the manager in the start menu, the manager in the "add manager" page... although everything with that dark overlay that bothers also the 3D match engine. (Link with pic of example). A big step forward for me. Now I'll wait for the final solution, to get rid of this overlay.

This is where I'm stuck now too...
Anyone else not able to use this with the match engine? Just getting a black screen
Brilliant, I initially thought his face was missing but after checking, realised it was the Config. Nice one mate
Actually, it appears that 55041623 is missing from the config file so João Cancelo isn't recording into the game (not sure if you are aware).

I've got these working on the FM2020 Beta too, on a MacBook.
Are there anymore plans for more club banners for the Premier League for the No Club Ads xml, like Liverpool, Man City etc? The ones for United look brilliant.
I know in previous versions of FM neutral ads would show for most cup finals with the charity shield and similar 'super cup' competitions begin the exception, as for some reason FM never regarded them as being a neutral march, I'm not sure if this has changed in FM19, it is possible to switch between the clubs and no clubs xml without exiting FM which would guarantee cup specific adboards in a final.

Switching between the two wouldn't work though now would it, because NO CLUBS has club banners included with competition ads now, and CLUBS is obviously club only specific ads? I'm talking only static banners by the way.
Superb work, the Champions League ads are a work of art

Only things I've noticed are;

• The "Sky Sports" adboard for the Premier League, which appears first in sequence, is a little too long.
• When it's a neutral venue, like a cup final, it records in the "home" teams static ads. - Is it even possible to record just competition static ads (within this XML) to neutral venues instead?

This already happens with this patch, or do you mean with different competitions such as the Champions and Europa League?

Yeah so the upper stands are club specific (for example, manutd.com, MUFC badge, adidas etc) then on the lower video boards that are around the pitch are competition specific, so in the CL it displays only CL, FA Cup displays only FA Cup etc

Is there a way of combining the two XML files so the static upper tier aboards are club specific, but then the video adboards closest to the pitch are competition specific?

Thanks for the above, I've got both static and video adboards working now

I'm having a minor issue with the video adboards in that these are constantly stuck on the 'SkySports' adboard throughout PL games and then the first Europa League one during EL games. The adboards are working and the various animations happening (e.g. the Skysports one changes to say 'best place for PL football) but they never switch to the other video adboards in the folder such as BT, Premier League logo, Vitality etc.. or in the EL case the Amstel, fair play ones etc..

Anyone had anything similar? I'm not sure if it is an issue with how long the video adboards are set to display? I've even tried this through extended highlights and it'll still stay on the same adboard.

Read a few pages back, there's a fix for this sticking on the first aboard - some fella posted a file to download.
So you use the No Club fm.xml file?

XML:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨ads⁩ ▸ ⁨fm.xml

VIDEO ADS:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨videos⁩ ▸ ⁨sd⁩ ▸ ⁨video_ads⁩

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨videos⁩ ▸ ⁨hd⁩ ▸ ⁨video_ads⁩

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨data⁩ ▸ ⁨simatchviewer_uncompressed⁩ ▸ ⁨font⁩

STATIC ADS:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨pictures⁩ ▸ ⁨ads⁩

Also the static club banners?

Yes, they've always worked, never had an issue with them. I use competition ads though, not clubs.
This works for me, great spot
what about this line? <string id="log_level" value="all"/>

Leave that one as it is, sorry I should have specified that!
Current workaround is;

• Set everything to "FALSE" in this file: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
• Put the game in "offline mode" via Steam,
• Turn the WiFi off on your laptop
• Then launch FM19.

Bidstack ads disappear.

Here is a video how can you block a program to access internet in Mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk

Had a go of that too, still no resolution. Ads still show through!
The arrangement with Sports Interactive gives bidstack exclusive access to native in-game advertising for six of the 12 available billboards in the 2018 version. The remaining six will continue to display existing advertising that was 'hard wired' into the game at launch in November 2017. bidstack will have exclusive access to 11 of the 12 billboards in the 2019 and 2020 releases

They've sold their soul. Ruins the immersion of the game for me, if I'm playing a Champions League game, I want it to feel like the Champions League, not see Nicki Minaj on the pitch side advertisements.
This the reply back from sports interactive when I reported it as a big

Hi @Jeff44,

Jack is taking some well earned holiday, so apologies that he hasn't responded to your message. In regards to your issue, you should have the option in the preferences screen to click yes or no for "Targeted advertising".

My reply back was I have done that and still they come through I've had no reply back again

I also had a reply to this too:

Sorry never use mac. So no idea about that. I hope you can find a solution for mac.

The only option I've seen guarantee to work so far (for a Mac) is just simply switching the WiFi to "off" on your laptop off.

I've used your blank code to remove the 3-5 loop of the first aboard though, so thanks for that!
Blocking FM19.exe in the firewall solved my problem but after that in the game first videoadboard rolling 3-5 times so I have a solution for it with adding one black frame video for all first videoadboards.
1-) Copy BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml into C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3\channels
2-) Block FM19.exe in Windows Firewall Here is a video how can you do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZPKtFFS0Y
3-) Copy XML file which one you wanna use (Club or NoClub ) to C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\ads
4-) Copy data folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019

I've tried to replicate this on a Mac, but I can't get it to work.
I've also raised this as a bug on the SI forum, because if you turn off "Targeted Advertising" in the preferences then none of these should show in game really.
What I'm finding is, If you turn the Wifi off on your laptop, then launch FM19, then these video adboards work, but, it records the first video from the XML file, and loops it for an extended time so sometimes during a game you'll not see the other video ads, so in the case of the EPL below, it records the top line (Sky) for an extended time compared to FM18:

<!-- English Premiership ads -->
<record id="1270" path="video_ads/england/generic/bd" animated="true"/>
<record id="1271" path="video_ads/england/generic/tempobet" animated="true"/>
<record id="2095" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem blue"/>
<record id="2096" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem green"/>
<record id="2097" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem yellow"/>
<record id="2098" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/premiership/prem pink"/>

As you can see in the screenshot below, the static adboards are fine, but the video ad is the first line of the XML (Sky), it took until the 41st minute watching the game on FULL to start recording the second line of the XML in:

That was all whilst having everything in this file set to "FALSE":

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml

I presume having the internet off on your laptop stops Bidstack being able to communicate with the game to record their adboards in?

Tried that: no impact. Maybe it is a different file after all.

Must be a different file, I've looked through everything I can think of and so far nothing has worked.
Since I've put Steam in "Offline Mode" I've not seen any Bidstack ads, but it's totally random so I need to check it over a period of time.

EDIT: Scrap that, they've just started showing again so that didn't work!

I have only just got FM19 and I am in the process of adjusting some static ads in the stands to fit in with the new stadium models, I have yet to see any of the ads above mentioned but will keep an eye out for them

Yeah I get random ads like Nicki Minaj adverts popping up... must be Bidstack?

Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Thanks mate, I'll give this a try tonight.

For any Mac users, the file is located here:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
i have yet the same problem, works only default SD adboards.

So you mean you removed the HD folder and it worked?
Anyone noticed bespoke/targetted video adboards now playing pitch side in FM19? It's like the old Bidstack issue all over again overriding this pack.

I'm getting ads for Nicki Minaj and allsorts of nonsense, instead of the video ads from this pack.

Turning the wifi off only seems to record the first video aboard over and over again instead of reading the full lot in the desired order.

Also feels like the first video ad of each group loops for longer.

Anyone got a workaround?