Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Dan commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 94502 changes from 375 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM 20.3.0 Update new players added to DB
kingrobbo added a topic: FM 20.3.0 Update new players added to DB
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
haggis67 broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Hattrick with 2
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Macclesfield Town Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
DarrenToon commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
greenboar commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
mozinho commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E6 The Missing Piece Of The Puzzle! | Football Manager 2020
A11_Smithy commented on: Winter Update Question
A new version of our data update was released with 93968 changes from 375 contributors.
mons commented on: Winter Update Question
R Charlston commented on: Winter Update Question
A11_Smithy commented on: Winter Update Question
A11_Smithy added a topic: Winter Update Question
tongey commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
A new version of our data update was released with 93740 changes from 374 contributors.
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.3 [07/12/2019]
xrideDamoMC commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
Dimteo Comments
I've fixed the Greek Cup name

If not SL1 and SL2, what would you recommend instead?

I guess full name on both short and long would be good since there are no sponsorships to make a shortcut of the name.
Returned from the army and noticed 2 things about greek comps. SuperLeague 1 and SuperLeague 2 is shown with the small name in fixture tab and club overview (as SL1 and SL2). Also Kýpello Elládos is missing a tone (in letter ''a''. The rest are simply the best
That's really, really great, very much appreciated

Not sure what you mean by tones. Did you mean accents? If yes, would you say Protathlímata, Protáthlima and Kýpello are correct?

For the Greek Amateur Divisions and Cups, I was considering having the initials as the short name (e.g. EPSK, EPSP etc.) but there were some instances where different competitions had the same initialism, which could cause confusion, so I kept the same short name as the long name. I have kept the region names as they were in the file before since they had been given to me by a Greek, so I hope they are correct (e.g. Serrón, Imathías etc.) Hope this is OK.

I've pasted it all here. If you could check it all appears fine, I'd be tremendously indebted. You can ignore the final entries with #? before the code - it's there so that the game ignores them, but for me to revisit those particular UIDs when the editor comes out. I suspect they are extinct competitions, but they could possibly still need to be changed so that they appear correctly in teams' and players' histories, but that can wait till then

It's perfect. This is exactly what i meant with the tones. You got it just right. Few things i noticed. 1) Greek cup it's Kýpello Ellados and without the ''opap'' since the sponssorship has been withdrawn.
2) Souper kap ellados is completely wrong greeklish, Super Cup Ellados would be perfect.
3) Evvoias is written with one ''v''.
4) EPS Prévezas is EPS Prévezas kai Lefkádas
Lets hope the structure wont change next year because its shitty enough. The initials i got them from the EPO and they are the official. They are so geniuses that they have the same initials for 2-3 or even 4 EPS.
That would be lovely

The way the file is structured, the UID and name is fine. Competitions also have long and short names, such as

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 129650 "SuperLeague 1 Sourotí" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 129650 "SuperLeague 1" ""

but if I know the long name, I can usually work out the short name myself

Hope i didnt make any typo. I didnt change any of the defunct leagues and cups names so to keep history intact. Hope i did it right since is the first time i deal with id's. All the names are the long names.
Thanks for your kind words and for these suggestions If I get in touch when the full game and editor are released, would you ind helping me confirm if the changes I make are correct or not?

The issue is mostly with the leagues which aren't playable and which aren't as easy to understand the names and levels for when using the site's database, which is extremely helpful nonetheless

Will be changed to LL in the next version of this file

Thanks to qvordrup i found all the id's. Because i have to return to army tomorrow night i will prepare a note file with the id's and the correct names for all the greek competitions today and when you have time use it. Tell me if there is more to add other than id and the new name.
This is one of the things I have in my to-do file, but which I cannot do until I get my hands on the FM20 editor and see how exactly it's been implemented in-game and what the UIDs are. If you can assist with the new UID's, I'd be grateful. These changes would be save-game compatible anyway, so it's just a question of waiting the 11 days till FM20 comes out anyway

Will get it fixed in the next version. This change would also be save-game compatible

Unfortunately i have zero experience. The only thing i know how to do is turn on the id on my preferences and tell you the id's of superleague 1 & 2 cause the other are not accesible. I guess this is the same reason you have to wait for the editor to make the change. Just keep a note for when the time comes that the lower leagues are not named ''D' Ethniki - Athens or Pireaus or any other region''. The right one is ''EPS - Athens or etc''. Also i wanna thank you for your work cause its my favourite add on since 2012 when i found sortioutsi.

In Greece from this year is ''Superleague 1 > SuperLeague 2 > FootballLeague > G' Ethniki > each's region first amateur league''. But it isnt just a rename but a whole new league that was created. In my save it is ''SuperLeague > Football League > G' Ethniki > D' Ethniki > each's region first amateur league'' which is incorrect since D' Ethniki stopped existing since 2013. To avoid confusion superleague 1 is the first tier, superleague 2 is second tier, football league is third tier and g' ethniki (even though g' means third lol) is fourth tier.
The height of the panel space where you try to load the positions is to small to show it. The minimum pixels needed is more than allowed there, so you will have to load the positions in on of the higher panel spaces, like the 2 on the right hand side for example.

still the same but tilted
Attachments
Send me a screenshot and i will have a look.
Attachments
Ok now i understand. I just tried the same, and it doesn't show on mine either. At least not in that row. I think it must have something to do with the table/area being too small for the info in the positions panel. Try loading it into the table in the lower right corner in stead, it shows there right?

yeah it show on the half panel and the rest is empty... there is a way to change that?
Very strange.

Are you playing windowed mode? Are you on 1920x1080? Try to clear cache and restart game...

I didn't touch this panel, so its quite strange you don't see it.

i cleared the cache but still nothing, i play in 1920x1080
Attachments
Thanks for the feedback.

It should be no problem. Did you check the small arrow in the corner of the panel area which brings you the drop down menu?

i did this but it shows nothing
great skin... at the player overview, the position panel doesnt show up... is it my pc or a bug?(using 1920x1080)
(i think i slighty bigger kits panel and smaller key employees would make this skin perfect) great work
have the same problem as jaylg... but for some reason only the editor data for 2014 transfer dont work... jaylg what is the other update you download?