Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 44 seconds ago
LonsBycle commented on: процедура банкротства Москва
44 seconds ago
LonsBycle added a topic: процедура банкротства Москва
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318285 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27553 changes from 169 contributors.
Katowolpoz commented on: Katalizatory Wolsztyn
Katowolpoz added a topic: Katalizatory Wolsztyn
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520990 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318273 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27541 changes from 168 contributors.
Waterdeep70 commented on: England & Bath City
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Is this Camp Nou? WoW Football Manager 2019
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 520969 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27500 changes from 168 contributors.
Paolino266 commented on: Argentina - Primera Division 3D'2018/19 Relink! (15/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520975 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318258 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27480 changes from 168 contributors.
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
Jeff's72 Comments
Liverpool 19/20 home

Cheers bolid74
Liverpool home 19/20

Thanks bolid74
oops.... 619 has become 691.... sorry... just download this and put it in your "metallic logo" folder and overwrite the files.

thanks mate much appreciated

Hi a mistake has been made with the latest logo update Norwich city have the wrong logo in its showing a Bristol city one please can you redo this many thanks
Just how it is pal, dunno what to tell you! Pictures from the club shop;

http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1291-1535986156.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1326-1541762864.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/untitled-1535975793.thumb.png

Interestingly it was the same sponsors the other way around in the 2017-18 Season, DCS on the home and TWDrainage for the away/thirds

cheers mate just seemed strange to have different sponsors
can you please tell me why millwall home kit has a different sponsor on front to the away & third kit please both ss & 3D ones
This actually goes back several patches. In some cases of "soft" colour clash, any team might use socks from its other kit. In my opinion it's a terrible idea that leads to unrealistic kit combinations.
My guess is that you can change socks colours with in-game editor so that colour clash is avoided.

Thanks 4 the reply bolid74 really i don't want to be changing the sock colors so ill just have 2 bare with them i did tell si and sent them my screenshot and all they said was upload my game to them i should not have to upload my game they have prof with the screenshot anyway thanks
Going back to page 299 potters mad put this

Has anyone noticed since the SI winter updates some of the 3D kits are all to cock.I'M managing stoke and my away kit is all purple now they play in purple shirt and shorts but red and white socks.
I was playing Forest the other day they were playing in their away kit at home and i was playing in my home kit.A couple of people have told me they are having the same problem.

I'm with Liverpool i played wolves at there ground i was in my home kit witch is red but my socks where purple this is only happened since Si winter update is anyone else having the same issues
Big ask rabcp is there any chance that you do me a Hotels.com video ad board for the champions league please
Hi hammer9, can you please do 1 for me.please many thanks!
Style: SS
Name: Jeff's
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool
Home or Away: Home
What year of kits: 18/19

I am making them myself. This forum is shit. All people do is make kits already in the game, which makes zero sense. And its always the same stupid, boring leagues, while most people just get ignored. Pathetic forum really bad

the kit makers update the kits every year that's why they do the same ones so if this forum is bad then don't post or comment on here again and we can all have some peace n quite SIMPLE

number 1 that attitude gets you know where nor does bad language like that kit makers do have a life away from making kits you know also they are most prob busy doing other kits so if you cant wait then make them yourself and stop moaning

Is anyone going to be making the new prem league video ad please
I believe I have cracked it.

After 2 days of trying different things I started looking at what files FM18 and FM19 had that were different.

Discovered that in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3 there was an .xml file called bidstack_enabled.xml missing from FM19. Copied the file from FM 18 over to FM19 and EUREKA!! it works with no changing of firewalls or disconnecting your internet etc.

All the .xml has in it is:

<record>
<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
</record>

You can create your own if you don't have the FM18 version or use my file that is attached

Good work Mr Roberts

if you look at my attachment its from FM18 and we just ticked the box where i have put a red mark around it and it did stop bidstack ads coming through this time you have to click yes or no and they still come through so it might work for some but its not working for others yet again SI mess things up well do SI you deserve a medal
Yes, I believe the combination of my firewall solution and the blank adboard code solution provided by aragornx made it work for me again, though I've since only played pre-season games on small stadiums without video ads. But at least the static adboards have been working just like they should. No sight of Bidstack here.

This the reply back from sports interactive when I reported it as a big

Hi @Jeff44,

Jack is taking some well earned holiday, so apologies that he hasn't responded to your message. In regards to your issue, you should have the option in the preferences screen to click yes or no for "Targeted advertising".

My reply back was I have done that and still they come through I've had no reply back again

Still get Bidstack ads.

its worked for me as i said it might not work for everyone it was worth a try

I've also raised this as a bug on the SI forum, because if you turn off "Targeted Advertising" in the preferences then none of these should show in game really.

Removing bidstack ads please use my download link and follow instructions since me and my brother done this we have not seen any bidstack ads I'm not saying it will work for everyone but so far so good

go to my Documents /AppData folder/Local/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2019/ Remove Logs folder and replace it with this one
please note if there is no AppData folder in my documents click on window key click on run and type it in it will then show up remember once game is loaded clear cache and reload skin i have explained everything in this message what to do so please do not be asking stupid questions as i wont answer thank you and happy FM

English National league is now available for download.
It's part of my English leagues pack so I suggest you re download the whole pack even if you compiled your own national league pack with kits that I've been posting here. There are many small and some big updates to kits across all leagues, plus some more alternative Premier league kits.

i mean this guy does not know how to talk in here. Very disrespectful but we need bbva league 1 and portuguese league 3d kits. I dont want to sound like the makers are not doing their jobs but we have 3d kits from latvia hungary norway among others and not from teams such as real madrid, atletico, barcelona, paris sg, benfica and fc porto. I know im going to get hate but this is my point of view.

its not that you are going to get hate but there is away for asking for things and manners coast nothing something that guy sure ain't got if people ask in a nice way with out using discussing langue on here then he would of got an answer from the kit makers speaking like he did gets you hate and nowhere there was no need what so ever the way he spoke
Put the fucking portuguese league kits you cunt
fuck
you
bitch
block meeeeeee

talking like that does not get you anywhere you want to learn to show respect not swear on here the kit makers are very busy doing other kits at the moment plus they have a life off there own away from here show some respect please if not then kindly go away and do not and i mean DO NOT use that langue on here again and never ever i mean never comment on here again OK

Nice work Mr Roberts any chance with the next pack you release you could put them into a yellow folder please
Queens Park Rangers home, away

Nice work bolid74 how many more have you got left before releasing the championship 3D kit pack please
I'm happy to present you my first pack for season 18/19 - English leagues levels 1-6

This year I'm making some changes in order to make easier the management and updating packs. Last year it was a nightmare to manage twenty or so packs so this year I'm grouping them to only few files with subfolders for each league. This way it will be easier for you as well.

First pack will contain all leagues down to level 6, although this is the work in progress and for now includes first 3 levels. Lower leagues will be added soon, as I finish them.
I'm leaving page 154 topics active for now so you can follow links to 3d kits.

Keep in mind that league structure is for 18/19, so in order to see promoted/relegated kits between league 1 and 2, some config editing will be required from your part.

Link:

Nice work bolid74 much appreciated

Link:

Keep in mind that this file is in 18/19 league structure so if you simply replace 17/18 Premier league, there are going to be missing kits.
I assume you have installed 17/18 Premier league by Chris and 17/18 Championship by me. In that case, to avoid missing kits of promoted and relegated teams, before downloading my 18/19 season, copy Swansea, West Brom and Stoke kits from 17/18 Premier league to 17/18 Championship folder and take this config and put it in 17/18 Championship folder.

Nice work bolid74 much appreciated
Augsburg Home/ Away / Third

Nice work on the Bundesliga 3D kits are you going to be doing the 2D kits to go with them mate
I followed your instructions and it didn't work. It also deleted the 2D shirts that I had added. I must have misunderstood your directions. I also wonder if the 3D kits aren't clashing somehow with the 2D kits?
v
In the in game editor make sure show licenced kits are ticked and not un ticked