Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.10 OUT NOW [19/06/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 546895 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359049 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145579 changes from 462 contributors.
Martin Renger commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (7. update 21-07-2019)
Footygamer added a video: HOW I GOT NOTTS COUNTY TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN 5 SEASONS | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Kolding Idrætsforening Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 546888 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359035 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145565 changes from 462 contributors.
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 50 [23 images]
tongey commented on: Operation Nine Elms
tongey commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
tongey commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 546856 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358998 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145528 changes from 461 contributors.
satanismyuncle commented on: FM18 update
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Bryn fryer commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 546833 changes from 918 contributors.
aragornx17 Comments
I believe I have cracked it.

After 2 days of trying different things I started looking at what files FM18 and FM19 had that were different.

Discovered that in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3 there was an .xml file called bidstack_enabled.xml missing from FM19. Copied the file from FM 18 over to FM19 and EUREKA!! it works with no changing of firewalls or disconnecting your internet etc.

All the .xml has in it is:

<record>
<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
</record>

You can create your own if you don't have the FM18 version or use my file that is attached

Thanks it works for me too.Interesting there is file in FM19 with name "enable_interest_based_advertising" exactly same codes in it.
They've sold their soul. Ruins the immersion of the game for me, if I'm playing a Champions League game, I want it to feel like the Champions League, not see Nicki Minaj on the pitch side advertisements.

I agree with you and we already pay for game it must be illegal to show us advertisements in the game without our permission. We can see it on cinemas too. We pay for watch the movie but we have to watch advertisements for 15 minutes before the movie (in Turkey maybe other countries dont have that). I hate that.

Here is a video how can you block a program to access internet in Mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk

I've tried to replicate this on a Mac, but I can't get it to work.

Sorry never use mac. So no idea about that. I hope you can find a solution for mac.
Blocking FM19.exe in the firewall solved my problem but after that in the game first videoadboard rolling 3-5 times so I have a solution for it with adding one black frame video for all first videoadboards.
1-) Copy BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml into C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3\channels
2-) Block FM19.exe in Windows Firewall Here is a video how can you do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZPKtFFS0Y
3-) Copy XML file which one you wanna use (Club or NoClub ) to C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\ads
4-) Copy data folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019

These adboards also work in FM19? Same routine for installing them?
Yes you can use them in FM19 for now.
My ad board plans for FM19: I'm working on big 5 leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France) and Champions League , Europa League video adboards. I also working on Turkish Super Lig all teams video adboards. UEFA National League , UEFA Euro 2020 video adboards also in my future plan.

For now FM18 package working well with FM19 beta releases.

Is there a temporarily solution for this? I've placed the sigfx folder same place as in FM17, which is obviously wrong
In FM18 you have to change folder name sigfx to "simatchviewer_uncompressed" You can use FM17 lcd adboards in FM18.