Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Project football after the virus
orangepulp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
tiago toreiro commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
DazS8 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
pratnala commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
EllDave commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ViniciusJrGOD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Bangor 1876 Teampack
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mkdons666 commented on: Google Stadia
mkdons666 added a topic: Google Stadia
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ArdaTuran#10 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
PEACE OR PIECES Comments
Awesome tactics, though i seem to get overrun when i meet the bigger clubs at away..?

I understand that the pre-match should be team work, but what about the general training? What should that be and should it be high, very high & etc?

I agree @ whilst playing away, if you manage to go a goal up away from home try using 'drop deeper'.
When ever I'm down a goal I turn off the 'be more disciplined' touchline shout.
Before games I personally use what my assistant says to use, that is usually, attacking movement.
I train on normal and have it set to more on the general training rather than match day until my formation familiarity is maxed, also keep an eye on squad harmony, this can be done through the board room.
I have lots of chances but some games my players put the ball in the back of the net, and sometimes I have to settle for draws even though we was more dominant, I play with this formation on control too, and the defensive line does seem quite high when I'm playing away. Just thought I'd let you know, I'm into the year 2020 now so yeah, this tactic has served me well.

I modified it a little, playing 2 DM's (1 anchor man and 1 deep lying playmaker) with the wingers / and also a more centralised version with two trequarista's and a shadow striker. Away from home the DM's seem more efficient.
Would love to see you create a more, conventional formation, with your own edge to it sir.
Thanks again.
let me know how it goes

Well I've been using your 361 tactic.
I must say, you are correct in that it truly does dominate, but a lot of focus must be placed on; the payer types you have at your disposal vs. the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition, like you said.
You gave perfect instructions on dealing with this, it gives the feel of playing football managers of old, as I feel more hands on, and actually you have also enlightened me to a lot of techniques on dealing with certain opponents players, thank you for that.
Now I'll say that, for me, this tactic is better implemented during a game, to either hold the lead or press-on.
So many come backs and 1-nils with this tactic, late goals, and yes, you have pinpointed an realism glitch in the game I believe, I get a lot of domination with the tactic but hardly any reward, unless I'm down a goal or two down or a two up 2 3rd's of the game through.
It's weird, but very entertaining.
I go from rage to joy in a matter of minutes, haha. So for anyone looking to try this out, you must study what the man, pollackattack has articulated for us FM heads. It's definitely worth it.
Oh and my Boston United team are in League 2 now, struggling, but they've come along away.

Thanks for this list Rob. (I suppose someone should show some gratitude...)

MMMM HOW DOES ASS TASTE ??
Luke Shaw FTW!!!
Like with all players ESPECIALLY wonder-kids', it is all down to how you train them! Don't just let your coaches decide.
It has to be said.. You have presented this formation in such a sublime way, very, very nice indeed.
I will follow your instructions and give it a go sir.
Thank you very much!
I've always been a big fan of the 3 at the back, but that's within FIFA, I've never been so successful with it in FM, but let's have a go.

It was working for Premium users I guess, cuz I had no problem, hope that helps.

Thank's again Hadji, great tactic, works so good in internationals.
The link is working now lads.
Gonna give it a go.
Cheers.

It's beast.
I highly recommend this formation.

Sorry but where is version 1.10?

Because i can only see the 1.1 download.

LOL v.1.10 is v.1.1