Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Contract offer bug?
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Alexander Johnsen commented on: Contract offer bug?
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Atlético Madrid Teampack
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gambetta commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
gambetta added a download: Middlesbrough Teampack
LBOW6 commented on: Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #6 Camacho Macho Man! | Football Manager 2019
reme commented on: Germany - 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
reme commented on: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
reme commented on: Germany - 2.Bundesliga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 196530 changes from 638 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
Shedender commented on: The Lower League Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: HERO TO VILLAN | PART 34 | EUROPA FOCUS | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 196470 changes from 638 contributors.
Clanbidness commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
weeniehutjr commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 137 - Cup Run | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 196459 changes from 638 contributors.
Alexander Johnsen commented on: Contract offer bug?
Alexander Johnsen added a topic: Contract offer bug?
A new version of our data update was released with 196435 changes from 638 contributors.
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
PEACE OR PIECES Comments
Awesome tactics, though i seem to get overrun when i meet the bigger clubs at away..?

I understand that the pre-match should be team work, but what about the general training? What should that be and should it be high, very high & etc?

I agree @ whilst playing away, if you manage to go a goal up away from home try using 'drop deeper'.
When ever I'm down a goal I turn off the 'be more disciplined' touchline shout.
Before games I personally use what my assistant says to use, that is usually, attacking movement.
I train on normal and have it set to more on the general training rather than match day until my formation familiarity is maxed, also keep an eye on squad harmony, this can be done through the board room.
I have lots of chances but some games my players put the ball in the back of the net, and sometimes I have to settle for draws even though we was more dominant, I play with this formation on control too, and the defensive line does seem quite high when I'm playing away. Just thought I'd let you know, I'm into the year 2020 now so yeah, this tactic has served me well.

I modified it a little, playing 2 DM's (1 anchor man and 1 deep lying playmaker) with the wingers / and also a more centralised version with two trequarista's and a shadow striker. Away from home the DM's seem more efficient.
Would love to see you create a more, conventional formation, with your own edge to it sir.
Thanks again.
let me know how it goes

Well I've been using your 361 tactic.
I must say, you are correct in that it truly does dominate, but a lot of focus must be placed on; the payer types you have at your disposal vs. the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition, like you said.
You gave perfect instructions on dealing with this, it gives the feel of playing football managers of old, as I feel more hands on, and actually you have also enlightened me to a lot of techniques on dealing with certain opponents players, thank you for that.
Now I'll say that, for me, this tactic is better implemented during a game, to either hold the lead or press-on.
So many come backs and 1-nils with this tactic, late goals, and yes, you have pinpointed an realism glitch in the game I believe, I get a lot of domination with the tactic but hardly any reward, unless I'm down a goal or two down or a two up 2 3rd's of the game through.
It's weird, but very entertaining.
I go from rage to joy in a matter of minutes, haha. So for anyone looking to try this out, you must study what the man, pollackattack has articulated for us FM heads. It's definitely worth it.
Oh and my Boston United team are in League 2 now, struggling, but they've come along away.

Thanks for this list Rob. (I suppose someone should show some gratitude...)

MMMM HOW DOES ASS TASTE ??
Luke Shaw FTW!!!
Like with all players ESPECIALLY wonder-kids', it is all down to how you train them! Don't just let your coaches decide.
It has to be said.. You have presented this formation in such a sublime way, very, very nice indeed.
I will follow your instructions and give it a go sir.
Thank you very much!
I've always been a big fan of the 3 at the back, but that's within FIFA, I've never been so successful with it in FM, but let's have a go.

It was working for Premium users I guess, cuz I had no problem, hope that helps.

Thank's again Hadji, great tactic, works so good in internationals.
The link is working now lads.
Gonna give it a go.
Cheers.

It's beast.
I highly recommend this formation.

Sorry but where is version 1.10?

Because i can only see the 1.1 download.

LOL v.1.10 is v.1.1