Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 21 minutes ago
Calan10 commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 Relink! (04/02/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 179926 changes from 654 contributors.
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 Relink! (04/02/20)
Calan10 commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 Relink! (04/02/20)
weeniehutjr commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 Relink! (04/02/20)
Calan10 commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 Relink! (04/02/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 179888 changes from 654 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 9 Released* [15/09/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Ivs commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 179849 changes from 654 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
debeli24 commented on: PR Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 179761 changes from 653 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Bienne Teampack
eden1234 commented on: PR Kits
Sco73 commented on: PR Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 179638 changes from 653 contributors.
tubuus commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
benty666 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 179497 changes from 653 contributors.
Dr. Dazzle commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 179411 changes from 653 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Alexandre Santana - Data Update Discussion NEW COACH
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Sco73 commented on: PR Kits
Jorgen Comments
I haven't touched finances yet, this is something I do when the transfer window closes (so i know what they have and have not spent and don't need to keep track of it) but teams like Ajax will be worked on.

Thanks @TheMinsterman

Will wait for that

One thing I found in the FM data, is dat Ajax always has far too less money
Since the selling of Matthijs de Ligt to Juventus, Ajax made more than € 300 million profit. Not all of that is available to buy new players ofcourse, but it would be nice if all the hard work of Marc Overmars (director of finance) is reflected in the update.
Thanks Mons!

I don't play a single without your fix or the live update, so your answer makes me happy!

I wish everyone a nice fathers day!
This always was compatible with Claassen's league updates. As he seems not to be working on them anymore, I have found the updates made by Timo. https://community.sigames.com/topic/504270-fm20-2041-leagues-mega-pack-227-nations-5-other-compet-by-timo/ will the name fix and live update be compatible with it? And how about the in depth updates by majesticeternity (friendlies, youth tournaments, updated injuries, updated weather and updated languages) Will thos work with the Susie files too?
Is there any way to auto assign regens with pictures, or to have an GUI where you could drag and drop your team players or other players with the pictures of your choosing? (Using FM 18 by the way)
What database did you use for your search? The original or 18.3 one? As the changes are only saved in a new file (and the original are in no way edited), you have to check the latest edited / downloaded database you have on your computer.
As there is an update for FM19 right now, does this also mean the FM18 one won't be updated anymore? It is 12 days old, according to last version date.
I haven't been on Susie for a few weeks, so sorry if I missed this info.
Mounir El Hamdaoui is NOT retired from football. He signed a contract at SBV Excelsior Rotterdam till the end of the season.

See also: https://sbvexcelsior.nl/mounir-el-hamdaoui-maakt-seizoen-af-bij-excelsior/
He will not leave the club now: “Ivan will leave by the end of October and becomes chief executive at AC Milan on December 1”

If it isn't possible to give directors a future transfer, you could think about transfering him immediately, or waiting to update his club till december 1st.
Set favorite player to Erick Gutiérrez (PSV). I cannot do this in the online live editor.
Set favorite player to Hirving Lozano (PSV). I cannot do this in the online live editor.
Wesley Sneijder played his final match for the Dutch national team yesterday. He ended with 134 caps and 31 goals.
Loan is one year. Should use 2018 for one year?
I do not know how much SBV Excelsior contributes to Horemans' wages
Contract is 1 year, with option for another year. I do not know how much money he will earn
@Cymro Thanks, but I cannot find how to start a new topic there.

Think I've found it

One question though. How do I add youth players that are not in the database already?

Ronald de Boer is now youth trainer at Ajax (source: almost all Dutch news and football media)

Ajax signed 3 new youth players. Source: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/wedstrijden/dit-zijn-de-nieuwe-aanwinsten-van-ajax-o19.htm

Noah Abid (from Vitesse)
Elgero King (from PSV)
Damjan Dostanic (from SBV Excelsior)
@mons Thanks! That worked perfectly. I thought LNC's were only for existing games. After all those years using the Susie files, I still learn new things
Another question @mons

When using the Susie real name fix and the live update files in combination with Claassen's updates, I get 3 strange competions.

Africa → Club competitons → RFFU - m. Simferopol - Gruppa 1
Asia → International tournaments → Četvrta HNL - sjever A 2017
North-America → Panama → Četvrta HNL - zapad

As far as I understand, this is due to the fact that Claassen used extinct competitons, to create the missing ones.
I suspect, the one from Panama would be the Copa Panamá (also known as Copa Cable Onda Satelital), the one in Africa must be the Indian Ocean Champions Cup and the one in Asia is the SAFF U-19 Championship.
I tried to give the Susie files names starting with 001, 002, etc and starting with zzz to force them to be loaded first or last, but that did not help. I opened some files in the editor and found the 3 competitions, but they were not edited. So what must I edit or change to get the correct names in my game?
I'm not sure what the question is here

If you add a # in front of an entry in an lnc file, that particular entry is disregarded by the game. The reason I have all the club name changes in my lnc file with a hashtag in front of them is that they are all included in the fmf file already. However, for the benefit of those who only apply this file after having started a new game, the workaround in the first post would allow them to enjoy all the club name changes nonetheless (with the slight drawback of losing the nicknames).

OK. Than I never used them at the same time, apparently, haha.

That explains why I did not get the "Pyramids FC" name in my game, the first time.

This would mean that I do not always need the LNC to be in the db folders, right? I always use 'em both, actually.
I thought, I only had to edit Pyramids FC in the LNC files, but then my changes won't show in the game. Should I edit the club name in the .fmf file too?
@mons That helps ofcourse. Now I don't have to open the editor

I meant a higher budget for Pyramids FC and the staff changes that are not already in the Susie Live Update.
@mons That's fine by me i'll edit it in my own files then.

I would have suggested the other changes in the database topics, but didn't know how.
Thanks @mons

Also thanks for putting the name changes for Frankfurt in it!

Hmm, it seems it is from 6 februari 2018. Strange.
@mons Not in the one that I downloaded a few days ago. There both long and short name are called KNVB Beker

Dutch KNVB Beker should be:

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 1301411 "TOTO KNVB Beker" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 1301411 "KNVB Beker" ""

About the Dutch Eerste Divisie: the KNVB sometimes names it Eerste Divisie, with a D and sometimes divisie with a d. As all other Dutch competitions in the LNC file start with a capital letter on each word, I would prefer to see "Keuken Kampioen Divisie" and "Eerste Divisie"

Thus:

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 30 "Keuken Kampioen Divisie" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 30 "Eerste Divisie" ""
Amsterdam Arena (ID 1417) is incorrectly renamed to Johan Cruyff ArenA. It should be Johan Cruijff ArenA.

Cruyff with an Y is the international version of the name, but in all official places, only Cruijff with IJ is correct