Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: FC Midtjylland Teampack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Portuguese lower-league mixpack
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Rimmshot1973 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Edinburgh City Teampack
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Pro Calcio Tor Sapienza Teampack
Michael_Myers commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
Rimmshot1973 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2019/20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
fmplays commented on: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
fmplays added a topic: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
lorek007 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Estoril Praia Teampack
hjs commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Bryn fryer Comments
I wouldn't risk it. At this point, I'm all out of ideas mate. The megapack works if installed correctly. There's something wrong in your setup, but I can't put my finger on it

I've created the folders and its worked!! Thanks so much for your help haha, have a great new year!!!
FM13
Looks fine both file-size wise and in terms of the date modified.

However, I've just realised that the default location for FM user data files (i.e. graphics etc.) is slightly different than the one you're using. It should be

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020

but yours is

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Football Manager 2020

Can you check whether the former folder exists and move all your graphics in there?

I'll have a look now, I've just looked and i don't have a Library and Application support folder when I go through the Mac Username route and it won't let me move the Library folder. Should I create the Library and Application Support folders myself?
FM13
Looks to me like that's the base megapack 12.0, am I correct? Have you downloaded any of the update packs released since then?

Could you upload the config file.xml contained in your faces folder please? Also, is there any change in player faces if you change skins?

No need to do anything to change the user data folder, don't worry.

Yes its that standard base Megapack, I haven't downloaded any of the updates. Ive just changed the skin and everything the same!

Thats the file details, when I click on it it just loads a blank page.

FM13
Are you saying you have a trillion and 394 billion images plus small change? I find that unlikely That is probably the filename of the last image in your folder, but that's definitely not the amount of images in your folder. To find this number, you'll need to check the properties (or whatever the equivalent on Mac is), as per the attached.

Can I have a screenshot of your preferences in-game please? I'd like to definitely confirm the settings are correct.

Also, have you changed the user data folder for the game in Steam perchance? You shouldn't need to, though.

Hahaha, that would be an impressive Megapack!!! There are 235,297 items, and no I haven't, how would I do that?

Thanks
FM13
That looks fine as well, though I suspect you don't have the 12.03 update pack installed - which, truth be told, shouldn't really affect you in terms of the faces not being displayed. How many images in total do you have in your faces folder then? And do you have a config file in there?

And if you go to Harry Kane's profile in-game, is there an empty space where his face should be or is it a black silhouette?

Finally, have you changed the preferences in-game to look like the below:

Its a black silhouette for Harry Kane, I've followed the steps like you said in terms of the Interface section. Theres a config file and also 1394691683 images!
FM13
Looks fine in terms of location. Can I have a screenshot of your faces folder?

FM13
Can you try extracting the files with Winrar? I'm not sure what caused the other program to say some files are unable to be processed, are you sure the file downloaded fully? What was the size of the file you downloaded?

Can I have a screenshot of the folder you're placing the files in? And also one of the megapack folder itself?

I've downloaded the file again and used The Unarchiver and it did load ok but again when I go to reload skin nothing changes
Hi,

Im using Mac and have downloaded the file using uTorrent, have extracted the file using the Unarchiver, placed the faces document in a graphics folder and then cleared cache and updated with the box within the interface section ticked and still the faces do not show.

I was having similar problems last year too, is there any solution?

Thanks
Bryn

Thanks for the reply.

I have redownloaded the torrent and placed the faces and icon faces files in the folder within the place you have suggested and still have no success. When I am extracting the file through The Unarchiver it does say some files it is unable to process so I press to continue, could this be the issue? Im not sure what else to try or why I'm having so many problems as to everyone else it seems straightforward.

Thanks
Bryn
Hi,

I was having similar problems last year too, is there any solution?

Thanks
Bryn
FM13
The config file is included in the download. It's included in every graphic file download, including this one, for a reason, which is to make the game read the files and assign them correctly in-game. You should have separate config files for each different type of file, i.e. a config file for this megapack, another one for the icons pack, another one for each kitpack, another one for large logos etc.

Thanks for your help, going to try and re-download and give that a go. I have always downloaded on a windows laptop and transferred the files on a memory stick onto my Macbook, if I were to download the file from your site onto my Macbook, which programs would I need? (i.e. uTorrent, Winrar etc.)

Thanks
FM13
a) You should have a config file for the game to assign faces to the correct player
b) If you have all the update packs installed, you should have around 228,000 for a total folder size of over 12GB. That number you have given me is the filename of the last png file - what I asked for is the total amount of files within the folder itself.

It seems you have neither of the above, and I can't tell how you've arrived at that situation. At this stage, I would suggest re-downloading the whole update pack again, to be honest...

Should the config already be in the folder after installing the game or should it download as part of the face pack?

Thanks
FM13
You should only have 1 confg file. No idea where you got the example.ltf file either, or what it does frankly.

Can you upload the 4 config files here? By the way, how many images do you have in total in your faces folder?

Hi mate, apologies about slow reply been abroad and working haha. Just looking now and it appears I have no config files in the faces folder, I must have been looking in the wrong place. Also, I have 1394691683 in total.

Many thanks
Bryn
It looks fine

Do you have a config.xml file in the faces folder?

Yes mate, I've just searched through the folder and I have 4 and an example.ltf if that makes any difference
FM13
If you click on add attachment, you'll get a popup like this: https://i.imgur.com/LgqtULn.png

Alternatively, you can upload the screenshot to imgur or another image-hosting site and link directly to it

Thanks for that mate, hopefully this helps!!
FM13
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

Ideally showing the location in full.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to sound silly but how do I do that? Ive got the screenshot saved but not sure how to upload it on here, I've only just got a Macbook so just getting used to it haha. Every time I click the image icon it asks me for a URL, is there not an option to just upload the photo?

Many thanks
FM13
Where are the graphics placed? If they are not in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics, then you need to change the user data folder

Hi mate, thanks for reply.

Yes thats where they are saved, Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Managers 2019, Graphics, Faces.

Not sure what the issue is and why they won't load when I reload skin.

Cheers
Hi,

Ive just recently bought this years game and downloaded this new face pack on my old laptop, it downloaded perfectly and I transferred it from the laptop to my macbook using a hard drive. The file appears fine and all the images load when I click on the file, but when I go onto FM clear cache and reload skin the images don't load at all. It's the first year I've had this issue, I've followed all the steps like years before but for some reason I cant get it to work.

If you could offer any solutions and give me some help i'd very much appreciate it.

Many thanks
Bryn
FM13
Hi guys, I haven't yet downloaded a facepack and was wanting one for FM 18, if i were to wait and download the Megapack 10.00 which will be released around the time of the new game, will that contain all of the 9.00 megapack updates too, or will i then still have to download updates with it. It's just downloading one torrent rather than the 9.00 torrent and all the different updates would be much less hassle for the sake of a month or so. Thanks.