Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
TheMinsterman commented on: League Changes Thread
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
LukeyC commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
A new version of our data update was released with 232326 changes from 741 contributors.
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
krissmed commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
LukeyC commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Charlton Athletic Teampack
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Nicolo1970 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Dan commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
Ilkka commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
VP. commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
Marko12101983 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
Bryn fryer Comments
The config file is included in the download. It's included in every graphic file download, including this one, for a reason, which is to make the game read the files and assign them correctly in-game. You should have separate config files for each different type of file, i.e. a config file for this megapack, another one for the icons pack, another one for each kitpack, another one for large logos etc.

Thanks for your help, going to try and re-download and give that a go. I have always downloaded on a windows laptop and transferred the files on a memory stick onto my Macbook, if I were to download the file from your site onto my Macbook, which programs would I need? (i.e. uTorrent, Winrar etc.)

Thanks
FM13
a) You should have a config file for the game to assign faces to the correct player
b) If you have all the update packs installed, you should have around 228,000 for a total folder size of over 12GB. That number you have given me is the filename of the last png file - what I asked for is the total amount of files within the folder itself.

It seems you have neither of the above, and I can't tell how you've arrived at that situation. At this stage, I would suggest re-downloading the whole update pack again, to be honest...

Should the config already be in the folder after installing the game or should it download as part of the face pack?

Thanks
FM13
You should only have 1 confg file. No idea where you got the example.ltf file either, or what it does frankly.

Can you upload the 4 config files here? By the way, how many images do you have in total in your faces folder?

Hi mate, apologies about slow reply been abroad and working haha. Just looking now and it appears I have no config files in the faces folder, I must have been looking in the wrong place. Also, I have 1394691683 in total.

Many thanks
Bryn
FM13
It looks fine

Do you have a config.xml file in the faces folder?

Yes mate, I've just searched through the folder and I have 4 and an example.ltf if that makes any difference
FM13
If you click on add attachment, you'll get a popup like this: https://i.imgur.com/LgqtULn.png

Alternatively, you can upload the screenshot to imgur or another image-hosting site and link directly to it

Thanks for that mate, hopefully this helps!!
FM13
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

Ideally showing the location in full.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to sound silly but how do I do that? Ive got the screenshot saved but not sure how to upload it on here, I've only just got a Macbook so just getting used to it haha. Every time I click the image icon it asks me for a URL, is there not an option to just upload the photo?

Many thanks
FM13
Where are the graphics placed? If they are not in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics, then you need to change the user data folder

Hi mate, thanks for reply.

Yes thats where they are saved, Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Managers 2019, Graphics, Faces.

Not sure what the issue is and why they won't load when I reload skin.

Cheers
FM13
Hi,

Ive just recently bought this years game and downloaded this new face pack on my old laptop, it downloaded perfectly and I transferred it from the laptop to my macbook using a hard drive. The file appears fine and all the images load when I click on the file, but when I go onto FM clear cache and reload skin the images don't load at all. It's the first year I've had this issue, I've followed all the steps like years before but for some reason I cant get it to work.

If you could offer any solutions and give me some help i'd very much appreciate it.

Many thanks
Bryn
FM13
Hi guys, I haven't yet downloaded a facepack and was wanting one for FM 18, if i were to wait and download the Megapack 10.00 which will be released around the time of the new game, will that contain all of the 9.00 megapack updates too, or will i then still have to download updates with it. It's just downloading one torrent rather than the 9.00 torrent and all the different updates would be much less hassle for the sake of a month or so. Thanks.

FM13