Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
mons commented on: New Staff
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 215547 changes from 770 contributors.
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Template Area
aravis commented on: SS Template Thread
KinnyKinahan commented on: FC’12 Template Area
kumquat_s commented on: FC’12 Template Area
A new version of our data update was released with 215540 changes from 770 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.0 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (20/10/20) Relink!
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 215552 changes from 769 contributors.
roderrio commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Rus7M commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Patres10 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
PlayRoom commented on: FM21 New Feature: xG or "Expected Goals"
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
A new version of our data update was released with 215540 changes from 769 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215485 changes from 769 contributors.
Kinas commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Vinno commented on: The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge FM20
John-Bevan Price commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
MrSamba29 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
R Charlston Comments
Fm is on cdkeys for £25.99. I assume demo comes out around 5th November.

Support the site. £29 is a good deal. Keep Siosi going
Not many Norwich fans in Sheffield!! 😂

not that many in Norwich
Hi ... first time poster, but casual FM veteran from way back (CM 01/02, FM06, FM11, FM14 - 18 and now FM20).

I just wanted to say thanks to BillG, RellomQ, Thiago and all those who worked on the physical constraints JSON file. I have the BillG 6.0 version and am currently 10 league games into the season and it has been great.
To me, the patch is worth downloading for just one reason alone ... it removes one of my pet hates in recent FM versions ... the ridiculous rebound distance of the ball.

Ever had the situation where the opposition is packing the bus and your midfielder's shot on the edge of the 18 yard box is blocked by an opposition player only for the ball to bounce all the way to the halfway line where their lone striker is waiting to pounce?
Well that ridiculous bounce no longer occurs and it makes the game so much less frustrating.

That alone makes the patch worth downloading.

Now if only I can get my players to not do a backpass to the keeper from the 18 yard box when we are 0-1 down ...

Just don’t tell SI they take offence 😂

SI are really concerned about fm21 judging by the comments and reaction to their poorly structured forum.
they won’t accept any criticism of the match engine, licensing etc
all the upgrades are poor interactions, rather than improving the game

they won’t accept any criticism of the match engine, licensing etc
all the upgrades are poor interactions, rather than improving the game
Thanks, assume that puts the new SS kits in the player profile

How do you get the kits to show in the match build up, is this possible?
It is explained in Flut's skin zip file in Alts FlutSkin FM20_v22 folder in file named 2D kits adapted for Flutskin_readme.pdf
However to speed up things I've uploaded that PDF file for you.
Download
You will need program called Notepad ++ to edit stuff.
Download it from here

If you don't have software for opening PDF files,here is the text version of it:

How can I do for adapt the 2D kits to be displayed in player picture in
FLUTSKIN?
FOR CLUBS

Step 1
1. Duplicate your 2D kits folder and place it in the logos folder of the game
2. Download the Notepad++ (is free)
3. Open Notepad++
4. Go to menu find/replace
5. In the new opened window choose the tab “find/search in files”
6. In the cell named “Folder”, browse to the new 2D kits you created
7. In the cell “find/search what” type team
8. In the cell “replace/change with” type club
9. Click on “replace on files”

Step 2
1. In the cell “find/search what” type kits/home
2. In the cell “replace/change with” type logo/background/left
3. Click on “replace on files”

Step 3
1. In the cell “find/search what” type kits/away
2. Clean the cell “replace/change with” (this cell now should be empty)
3. Click on “replace on files”

Step 4
1. In the cell “find/search what” type kits/third
2. Clean the cell “replace/change with” (this cell now should be empty)
3. Click on “replace on files”

FOR NATIONS DO THE SAME BUT IN STEP 1, nº 7, in the cell “replace/change with” type
nation.

Cheers, thank you
Yes, this is possible. I’ve already done some myself.

Spill the beans fella
I'm yet to test this mod, but first I have a question as I'm having misleading opinions on some comments: Does this alter the match engine to make it more realistic, or does it merely change the cosmetics of the 3d play?

In my opinion, after a season with Leeds and a few test games at lower league with Harrogate, I say both are affected, it goes hand in hand

The games are far more realistic to watch, looks like football, rather than an animated script
Does this mod help in any way with the very unrealistic amount of out of the box screamers that occur in the SI match engine? I play lower leagues and seeing a goal like this very two to three games is ruining the main match engine experience for me.

Does for me, I have new save as Harrogate using v.6.9, lots of average defending, headers from corners etc

Plenty of mistakes made as you would expect in l2

Good to see my 6’4 centre half bullying attackers at corners
Glad that’s all sorted. Keep up the good week fellas
Not happening
Live version is v6.0
Test version is v6.9

Test versions will be hidden in the future. The current v6.9 test version is 100% stable, but we would like to make sure, that no one will experience anything immersion breaking in the future. By having our test versions flowing around.

Test versions, is meant for the testers, that understands that it is NOT the live version, where there still could potential be odd behaviors happening after alterrations, and therefore needs testing

thanks mate

happy to wait, amazing work
if this reply is for me, then i am using the latest which is v6.9 which i downloaded from the FM engine discord server

thanks, do you have the latest link?
can i just confirm what is current version
@rabcp

The first thing I have to say, when I uploaded the file to fmscout at no time did I fill in any field of who the author was. The image you refer to from adboards by crackvictor, that image was not uploaded by me. He put it to me directly fmscout. In fact I was surprised that this image was shown, I suppose it is something standard from FMSCOUT. At no time have I wanted to disrespect you or any member. I just shared my vision of what the patch should look like. If it really bothered you that was not my intention. Apart from the content that I shared with you in your previous updates, I have created more that I have added and uploaded on my own, especially from Spanish teams that do not exist in the patch, since there are many people who play with those teams. I don't get anything out of this. Simply share with other users.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it was never my intention .....

can we all make friends on this one, your collective work is too vital to lose, or dissipate

the FM community appreciate these mods to make an average, rushed game, more realistic
if there is no simatch or physics file, should I create it ?

its in the steam structure, in data/simatch/physics
@billgates thank You bro for this great work. Tomorrow i Will try. Thank You very much for sharing your great Job. Greetings from Argentina.

Greetings from Leeds and thanks for El Loco
Such a sign of weakness that FMScout would remove the page under pressure of SI (if that is what happened here).
Sports Interactive must realize that FM 2020 with a superior match engine versus Football Manager 2021 and later with only a “standard match engine” is an easy choice for the real fans.

If this saga continues I will seriously reconsider buying new versions of FM in the future.

If developers don’t listen to users and implement changes that greatly improve the game experience this is a logical reaction.
I’m on FM Korea and FMNation and both have the ME fixes on their site with multiple updates, luckily SI’s influence doesn’t reach that far.

Great work by the creators of this enhancement and hopefully this community will not “bow to the mighty powers” of SI.

SI: you should have patched and updated a “ridiculous” match engine instead of forcing everyone to keep using it.

they do this often, recall the graphics debate where they took down all replica kits after MUscum complained
is there a way of updating the 20/21 ss kits into the skin
my player pics still show 19/20 kits

thanks in advance
is there a way of updating the 20/21 ss kits into the skin
my player pics still show 19/20 kits

thanks in advance
This pack is now updated with third kits for Leeds, Sheffield United, Birmingham, Derby, Swansea and Wycombe

Legend @bolid74

Not sure about Leeds in Burgendy, but hopefully won’t see 3rd kit much

i can't find where it is any chance of a link please

it may be an old 19/20 3rd kit. how do i do a screenshot?
Hi mate does the new file have Derby's 3rd kit included please as it just got added to the pack, latest file not showing in the game.

you need to add a 3rd kit in editor, then tick licensed kits and a black kit with strpy grey/white sleeves appears
does it include Swansea and Leeds 3rd kits as they have been made now

just started new save, yes they show
Is there an updated version 7?
PSD stands for photoshop file with unlocked layers so that other kit makers can easily edit them and change sponsors and colors.

ah ok thanks
PSD files for English League One 20/21.
Above links for Premier and Championship have also been updated with recently made third kits

what does the PSD file do?
This pack is now updated with 3rd kits for Leeds United, Sheffield United, Birmingham, Swansea and Watford.

i have updated the file, and can see kits in structure, but not in game

is it anything to do with "kit colour changes" FMF file?
FM2021 SALE