Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Joe Moon commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bigmattb28 commented on: A 2 week trip to France. Viva la Beta
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: AFC Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
Cube commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: My FM20 Career
Hexx11 commented on: Torrent file for FM 20 Metallic Logos?
nomoremr9g commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
nomoremr9g commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 246165 changes from 781 contributors.
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Worthing Teampack
Qvordrup commented on: Inter Miami logo
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Shrewsbury Teampack
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The New Saints
A new version of our data update was released with 246131 changes from 781 contributors.
Waterdeep70 added a career: The New Saints
R Charlston Comments
Successfully managed to import the graphics to my iPad's FMT.

Is there a way to change the naming, e.g. club's names, UEFA Champions League instead of Champions Cup, etc.? Another thread was referring to the Real Name fix 3.0 thread, but this does not work for the iOS / iPad Version.

Thanks

No this isn’t possible in IOS

The graphics files all work though, faces, city pack, stadium, logos kits etc
need to provide the information required in that linked thread to move this on

I sorted it. Delete your live update and players appear. Cheers
VP.: thanks !!
gaztag: after unpack the .rar you should open the skin folder and look inside of it. If there is another folder with the skin, you should put that folder in the skins folder of the game.
R. Charlston: you should download the citypics.

Cheers Flut, will do, just building a new rig ready for Tuesday then will apply the skin
What? you are pointing out a possible issue with the file so you need to provide more information as per the linked thread

My penultimate post was a statement. Had to delete your “update” to get latest accurate squads
I have a graphics on my iPad Pro that I have on pc. But can’t put real names file in
It wasn’t a request or a question, it was a statement
As soon as I deleted your update from editor data, the correct squads appeared
Best skin last year

Does it come with city pics or do I need to download seperate?
What new players mate?

as my post says directly above yours this file only deals with people who are already in the DB, we do not add any 'mising' players

Examples are Eddie Nketiah and Ben White at Leeds

I assumed the file had all the latest squads
not sure what im doing wrong, but downloaded the file, put into editor data but new players not showing

eg Nketiah at Leeds
There will always be ways around it but my big worry is if SI make the game impossible to accept any logos , kits or faces. Would completely ruin the game for me and thousands of others.

I agree, it’s all art of the experience, won’t buy a player without a face😀
Will spoil the game if can’t download packs.
Clubs are greedy, only reason I got premium to dl packs quickly
All sorted thanks.

Code shows in your settings under membership
VP, appreciate your help, how do we get hold of footygamer?

Alternatively, how do I get a refund so I can purchase elsewhere

Thanks
I have same problem, 3 hrs still pending
I paid for the game and subscription to sortitoutsi few hours ago, my game acess code is showing as pending. How long does it normally take

Assume I need the code for beta?
Attempt to get Bielsa’s Leeds into PL
Doesn’t add anything other than ref walking slowly to dugout and making a decision which you can’t see, eg 2 lines for offsides

Not seen VAR for anything other than offside
In a word no.

Stadia is cloud based, no local storage
Suggest buying The book FM ruined my life, quality read and will give you insights into the game
Any updates for new season graphics, all 2018 graphics, pics cities logos etc work

Also is there an iPad data file for promotions /relegations?
Bump. Winter update, transfers etc released for Touch on IPad. On apple store now as an update
So how can the rest of people have correct name of teams? What are we doing wronk? Hope anybody can help to solve it, thanks in advance...

Not sure mate
Not sure there is an IPad file that renames comps
this is where I'm at now. I have all the logos and faces and league logos but cant figure out how to rename the competitions.

Didn’t know you could. Mons response on locked thread didn’t make sense
My problem is, that when I try to copy my "graphics" folder to iTunes, iTunes get stuck.
Btw the "graphics" folder I'm using is from my FM19 on my Mac, so I think the folder may be too big?

What can I do with my stucking iTunes problem?

Depends on iPad spec and fibre speed

On my iPad Pro with full graphics kits logos balls nets city’s kits etc took 30 mins
Mine aren’t for some reason. Just the generic, naff-looking made-up club badges show in the fixture lists...

Have you downloaded small logo pack
Is there any way to make the club badges appear in the fixture lists? They appear in the club pages but not the fixture lists for some reason.

Thanks

They do show. It’s the small logos
All the graphics I have, faces, logos, nets, city backgrounds etc continue to work on 19.1.5
Does the lengthy waiting time for the game to load only happen on the first occurrence or the whole time?

only the first time for new graphics

my 500gb ipad pro took 3 mins, so not long