Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25736 changes from 158 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25729 changes from 158 contributors.
Rashidi added a video: FM19 | Stalybridge Diaries | Say hello to our players in a Double Header | Football Manager 2019
Footygamer added a video: NEED TO MOVE TO A NEW CLUB ?? | Football Manager 2019 Unemployed Challenge | S02E04
limerx commented on: Level 10 Complete and Lots of Cups
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Premier League + EFL Referee Mixpack Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 520530 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317627 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25688 changes from 158 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520507 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317588 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25548 changes from 158 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520488 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25529 changes from 158 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
edallen2 commented on: Making Fulham Great
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
R Charlston Comments
Bump. Winter update, transfers etc released for Touch on IPad. On apple store now as an update
So how can the rest of people have correct name of teams? What are we doing wronk? Hope anybody can help to solve it, thanks in advance...

Not sure mate
Not sure there is an IPad file that renames comps
this is where I'm at now. I have all the logos and faces and league logos but cant figure out how to rename the competitions.

Didn’t know you could. Mons response on locked thread didn’t make sense
My problem is, that when I try to copy my "graphics" folder to iTunes, iTunes get stuck.
Btw the "graphics" folder I'm using is from my FM19 on my Mac, so I think the folder may be too big?

What can I do with my stucking iTunes problem?

Depends on iPad spec and fibre speed

On my iPad Pro with full graphics kits logos balls nets city’s kits etc took 30 mins
Mine aren’t for some reason. Just the generic, naff-looking made-up club badges show in the fixture lists...

Have you downloaded small logo pack
Is there any way to make the club badges appear in the fixture lists? They appear in the club pages but not the fixture lists for some reason.

Thanks

They do show. It’s the small logos
All the graphics I have, faces, logos, nets, city backgrounds etc continue to work on 19.1.5
Does the lengthy waiting time for the game to load only happen on the first occurrence or the whole time?

only the first time for new graphics

my 500gb ipad pro took 3 mins, so not long

without graphic update is 30 secs to load
where do you place this file
Hi,

I've tried doing this but the graphics won't show.

I was wondering why you have sent links FMM19 logos, kits etc. Is it not different for FMT19 on IOS?

can you please explain which files to download and how to do it in a step by step guide on Itunes. I am also struggling and would appreciate your help.

I struggled also, but Jamie advised

1.link ipad to laptop, open iTunes, click on ipad icon, click file sharing and open FM19
2. create "skins" folder on laptop
3. download the skins files to the folder
4. create "graphics" folder on laptop
5. download the various files into the graphics folder
6 drag both the "skins" and "graphics" folders across to the FM 19 on ipad
7. uplug connection
8 load FM19 on ipad, change to new skin (you should now see 10 skins, 5 dark, 5 retro
9.click a new skin. you will then need to exit fm19
10 turn off ipad and then back on again12 all graphics should now be showing
11 open FM19, it should take a while to load (approx. 4 mins on my Ipad pro 12"

13 if you add new files to the "graphics" folder repeat the process from 6 but delete existing graphics folder and drag update

hope this helps, it worked for me
Top man Jamie. Thanks mate
Have you downloaded any of the graphics?they need doing seperatley. That folder is just a skin to enable the use of graphics

Are the graphics a seperate file?

I assumed the link was a full pack

do you have a link for the graphics please
What have you downloaded so far?

The folder. Can see the skins in preferences but no graphic changes

The post needs some instructions or the great work will not be realised
Thank you dear bearcat it work for my ipad

Hi mate, where did you put the file? Downloaded but can’t get graphics to show
Hi

In version 1.4 the button "how to" still remains in the right place. The editor button will appear in the titlebar, on the left, next to the other buttons that are there. If it isn't there click with the mouse right over your name coach in order to see if the option appears.

I have now amended the xml file so it shows instead of the Help button
I have 1.4 but still cant see the editor button, help still showing, I have purchased the IGE
Glad you managed to get it working and thanks for the info!

14.03 shall be out in the near future

Sortitoutsi have kindly offered to host the main patch going forward, so that your not downloading from external hosting sites.
This also means that the pack will be easier for people to find going forward!

I shall look it the Verona problem and also look into the Portugal update, both if required will be in 14.03

Apologies, but I have done everything and my structure looks correct, one question when you move the XML file to the ads folder, what do you do with the XML folders both of them??
Have you adjusted the game settings to get them to work?
Go to preferences:

uncheck use skin cache
uncheck clicking on ad board takes you to owners website
check reload skin on confirm.

I have exactly the same problem, the structure looks identical, but not showing up, I am playing Leeds using Club ads, the sky bet board shows in league games and the Capital board shows in cu, but rest are generic