Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
lorek007 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Estoril Praia Teampack
hjs commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Cruzeiro Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31700 changes from 128 contributors.
HeadCoachFM commented on: The Successor Challenge
HeadCoachFM added a topic: The Successor Challenge
3MB4Life added a career: Saving Sunderland
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
Ultras500 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31696 changes from 128 contributors.
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
misterbraygaming commented on: Retro databases
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
R Charlston Comments
Not that I’m aware, the mobile version doesn’t work on touch
No need to create a graphics folder. Just have pictures folder and place logos, faces into the pictures folder

It works them all in separate folders, faces, logos, kits etc

Makes it easier to update if you change anything, and makes reloading the cache quicker
Does it work on Touch Jamie?

No but I’m using a good one that is the dark tablet and gets rid of the purple and replaces it with a black and grey background which is far easier on the eye.

Do you have a link mate
Where did you get your logos and faces from?

Matt, they are the cut out packs from this site

Go to downloads section, all in there
There is a new 2020 skin for tablets on fmscout today, anybody used it?

Apologies SI guys, but all friends here!
As StuartNG says, but on IOS structure no need to separate, all graphics work in pictures folder

As an aside, has anybody managed to get city pic backgrounds working with the 2020 skin, I can get them working, but certain words are hard to read on light backgrounds
Yes download one of the real results files
Have you tried the link in the IOS thread?

I’m an iPad user not sure on android
Same process as IOS. You just need a skin first

I have all graphics on my iPad Pro that I have on full pc game, excepting adboards
Keep up the good work fellas. He is probably the same mentality as a shoplifter, thinks he can just get stuff for free.

Ignore the cockwomble
There isn’t one. Buy 2020
It changes all the base data, any clashes in your editor data will show a red triangle
Had a look at the preferences but can't see any way to turn it off is there a way to do it?

They are a pain in the arse aren’t they
Thanks for the reply, yes I am on a Mac but have to transfer the skin folder via finder as iPad doesn’t register in iTunes, I may try on a Windows lap top

I only use windows, not familiar with Mac
Have you created a skin folder and dragged them in from iTunes?

GenPress 4-1-4-1 works just fine

Casilla

Ayling
Cooper or milosovic (free)
White
Douglas

Phillips

Harrison
Klick
Hernandez
Costa

Bamford

Before signings
Only thing you can move from pc files to iPad files are graphics, all graphics work
Get. 20.2.4 100% improved
Use the cut outmega pack on this site

You have 2 choices, change skin in preferences and reload, will take a while, or;

Delete game and update all graphics into new Pictures folder, replacing original game file

Only file I can’t get to work properly is city packs, too light for skin so can’t see all text
No. Is there any interest in franchise football?
Flut dark everytime
You do need the skin. The pictures won’t show unless you change skin
Not impressed with this.

Playing with Leeds, my English signings are being sent on language course as they don’t speak “north British English”
Hi,

I’m new to this forum. Long time FM player.

I have a weird issue.
I am in my first season with QPR and I’m not getting asked for pre match interviews or tunnel interviews.
I have checked the staff preferences and it’s set so I am the one responsible.

Any ideas?

Because you have chosen a dull club that nobody is interested in?
@Footygamer , I have sent you a PM about being charged twice for the game
If you can respond asap

All sorted, thanks for being so prompt
@Footygamer , I have sent you a PM about being charged twice for the game
If you can respond asap
Did you use 20/21 graphics pack? How?

Assume you mean 19/20?

Yes all my PC games graphics moved easily, faces kits logos city packs stadiums etc
Can you do this on ios13 as I see no file sharing option in iTunes

Yes just connect to itunes