Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Kotoko commented on: Korea - K1 League 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (25.02.20)
Sukiru commented on: No More Foreigner!
azzarazza5 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
20comer commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
A new version of our data update was released with 6502 changes from 47 contributors.
Andrew♣ commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 25/02/20)
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.3 v0.6 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (25/02/20) Relink!
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: SEASON 3 BEGINS! - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
Alex Mahone commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 6467 changes from 47 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6454 changes from 47 contributors.
Alex Mahone commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
mons commented on: Greece Youth Mixpack
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E1 Transfer Special: Europe! | Football Manager 2020
rfreixo commented on: Greece Youth Mixpack
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
bolid74 Comments
So there is no picture of the kit along side the save file . You don't know what the kit looks like until you click on the save file and load it into gimp

Ah, I see now. I never figured that's a problem, since I'm always browsing from my paint programs and they all show psd files.
I guess end users can save psd files as png so they can preview them in explorer.
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Thanks again … The only little issue is you cant see the kit unless you upload it . If you get what I mean . But again great work

I'm not sure what you mean...?
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Thank you so much for your effort . Always look forward to your updates as I use these extensively

Thanks, it's good to know.

NE templates pack is now updated with 11 new kits (2 Kappa and 9 Mitre). There are 92 kits in this pack.
Errea is planed for next update.

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you mean the editor as in the tool to edit a database? Therefore I wouldn't be able to edit a current save, right? Or is there a way to edit it live (without buying the real time editor). Thank you.

There's no way to fix colors and missing 3rd kits in careers in progress without in-game editor.

I don't know how far did you come with your save, but if you can't have in-game editor, I strongly suggest to start over using included editor file. You copy it to your editor data folder and when starting a new game, select in database selection menu on top right corner.
Without it, database is littered with missing kits, wrong colors and strange back numbers on players. Game developer completely neglects entering good data for levels 7 and lower because those levels are not playable originaly
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Fantastic work, just one minor issue. When I'm playing as Basingstoke the numbers show up as white (on a yellow background, which isn't very visible), however in the image file the name and number are in black so I'm not sure why that's not appearing on the pitch. Thank you very much for this.

Back number is set up with editor. The drawn number on the kit file is purely cosmetic and informative to me, so when I sort colors in editor much later after I made kits, I know right away what color is back number.

You must use editor file that is provided with the pack. At such low level, half of kits won't be visible and a lot of back numbers will be wrong colors. Basingstoke won't show 3rd kit, for example.

For Chelsea, this happens

Only for the home shirt, and only during cup matches (Champions League, FA Cup, EFL Cup AFAIK)

Anyone knows what's going on?

Thank you, bolid, by the way for making all this possible

There are 3 possible solutions.

1 - you start new career using SSKCC file:

2 - you start new career using editor file that is provided in the pack with kits

3 - if you don't want to start new career, your only option is in-game editor, and you use it to edit kits & colors as described here:
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Please can I request Shelbourne F.C. in the LOI Premier League. Kits, badge and sponsor is in the spoiler. I think the sponsor was announced after kit launch which is why I don't think it is on the online store version.Thanks.

I'd like to take this opportunity, when a lot of you guys are requesting kits, to invite you to consider taking matter to your hands and stop depending on other people to make you kits.

I'm inviting you all to try my NE templates, which is a set of premade kits in all available catalogue colors, and this season there are both 2D and 3D kits in the pack. There are 80 common kits in the pack at the moment, but that number grows every week. These premade kits can be used in all paint programs, and only set of photoshop skill that you'll need is to copy and resize and place logos. That can be learned in one afternoon with some help from google or YouTube. At the end, you'll have the ability to change your kit every season or to make real kits which are in the pack.

Check this topic for download and updates:

A short video demonstration on how to quickly make full set of kits in 6 minutes:

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
You set Winchester City away as a placeholder kit, but it's actually their away strip:

Placeholder kit is just a very simple kit that holds place until I make a detailed kit later on. It's supposed to be accurate, just not very detailed

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
11 more teams are added in level 8 leagues; Southern South is now completed.

Unfinished leagues:
Isthmian south central (lvl 8) - 14/20
Isthmian south east (lvl 8) - 11/20
Northern east (lvl 8) - 12/20
Northern west (lvl 8) - 12/20
Southern central (lvl 8) - 11/20

Hey

Chelsea's kit, both 3D and SS, only works in some competitions.
For example, in the cup, or in the championships, they don't work.

Any idea?

In order to avoid such situations, you need to start English career with editor file that is included in the pack, or with SSKCC file:

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions

It's good effort. Only thing that you might pay more attention is that back logo is clashing with players back number. Should be little lower.
On my templates there's always a layout hidden layer where back player number is marked with orange box. Logos should not cover that area
NE templates pack is updated with 10 new kits: 5 Umbro, 1 Nike (20/21), 4 Kappa

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
hello guys, anyone of our lovely creator 3d kits wanna build serie b italia league @bolid74 maybe? haha

No more 19/20 packs from me, sorry. It's time of year when I play the game instead of making kits :-P
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
I've just redesigned my club kits for an ongoing network game (so I'll have these for a while), and randomly selected Fila as my kit supplier. However once I'd finished I realised there's no 3D Fila templates (at least that I can find). The kits are Fila 27 (red) Home, Fila 46 (purple) Away, and Fila 21 (Green) third kit.

Can someone suggest existing FM19 3D kits that can be easily modified that are fairly close to these designs?

Cheers

I suggest you try my non-editable 3D kit pack, basically premade teamwear kits in all catalogue colors:

Marlow (Isthmian central, lvl 8) new away kit:

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Pack is now updated with 15 teams. Level 7 is now completed.

Unfinished leagues:
Isthmian south central (lvl 8) - 11/20
Isthmian south east (lvl 8) - 9/20
Northern east (lvl 8) - 10/20
Northern west (lvl 8) - 10/20
Southern central (lvl 8) - 10/20
Southern south (lvl 8) - 18/20

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Did you look for any other graphic files in fmf archives (e.g. sigraphics or simatchviewer), too?
Maybe files for players?
I remember your post on the official forum where you asked for a kit mesh file, but nobody give you an answer.
They are making it harder for 3d modders year after year. Such a nonsense!
The only solution could be asking again for this file on the official forum or try and get some help on forums like zenhax or xentax in order to extract the FM 20 3D player model, so it could be tested with textures applied.

It doesn't really matter anymore, tbh. I sorted the layout in harder way, but it's mostly figured out now. I just hope they won't change it again in FM21
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Is there any graphic file in the game folder or inside fmf archives with polygonal meshes for kits?
I didn't check cause I don't have the game installed on my computer at the moment.

There's not. I searched every league from alpha to retail, nothing
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
He uses this debug camera option: https://community.sigames.com/topic/486983-fm19mod-manager-camera-angle/

Unfortunately, it only works on FM 18 & 19 since this option seems no more available in game.
I thought you already knew this mod.

I had no need for it in FM18-19 because texture mapping was logical and we also had the messed Ajax kit with drawn polygonal mesh.
Texture mapping in FM20 is a mess so I hoped some tool might exist to help.
Will it fit?

May I ask how do you make those previews of 3D kits, on players close to camera? I saw it on your FB
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
NE templates pack is updated with 10 new kits: 4 Umbro, 3 Joma, 2 Adidas (20/21) and 1 Nike (20/21)

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
This pack is now updated with kits for 29 teams across level 8 leagues.

Current kit count:
Isthmian league (lvl 7) - 22/22
Northern league (lvl 7) - 22/22

Southern central (lvl 7) - 20/22
Southern south (lvl 7) - 18/22
Isthmian north (lvl 8) - 20/20
Isthmian south central (lvl 8) - 11/20
Isthmian south east (lvl 8) - 9/20
Northern east (lvl 8) - 10/20
Northern west (lvl 8) - 10/20
Southern central (lvl 8) - 10/20
Southern south (lvl 8) - 9/20

Milan H / A / T

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
NE template pack is updated with 17 Joma kit and 1 Puma (20/21!). There are now 61 kits in this pack, in 2D and 3D versions

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Lazio anniversary kit. How did I do it?

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Thank you for the quick update, mate!
Is there a chance to see an Hi-res version of the old kits you made and included in the pack, like Hitchin third, Hertford Away and all the others?
And what about the Margate third kit posted before? You will add it to the pack?
Thanks again as always!

Sorry Ivs, low res kits that are still in pack are in my opinion good enough for level 7 and not worth the effort to recreate in high res. They're old models, not likely to be used ever again and probably will go away in next season.
If some will still be present next year, I'll replace at least some of them, but not this season.
Margate 3rd and Stevenage 3rd are on my to-do list, but they're complicated and I'm not sure when will I tackle them
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions

Kit 3D has the shorts in white on both legs, but later in the game only one leg appears with the white shorts.

Either in the home kit or in the away kit.

I'm talking about Fulham's kits.

can you fix? thanks

Looks like you're using FM19 kits in FM20. As you can see, they don't work very well
This year, as explained above, I'm not remaking leagues that have original kits in game.
This pack is updated with new kits for Romford, Staines and Kidlington

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
No one do skybet championship kitspack thisyear?

They're done for 19/20, but unfortunately made invalid by SI who changed 3D format in FM20.
Remaking them all is impossible so the leagues who aren't licensed have the advantage. Championship kits are in original game. I know it sucks, but in years when 3D kit is changed, 3D kits packs are limited because we all have to start from 0.

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Only logos and sleeve bottoms are changed