Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
redblueeagle Comments
I created this for East Grinstead home in the Isthmian South East level 8 - if you want to use it in your pack. I created a different white MAcron kit for away which your're welcome to use if you wish but it's not the real plain Nike one.
Attachments
Firstly, thank you for this pack as I tend to play at level 8 to begin with.

Please could you update the East Grinstead home kit with the sponsor (Reach Digital Telecoms)? Either that or make the psd available and I will do it ;-)

Link to sponsor -
Sorry but as well as the Palace kit having the arms the wrong way around, so does Norwich City's home kit. The sleeves need swapping over please?
Just checked. Burton is correct but Dagenham have the arms the wrong way round, Please could you reverse them.
You are mistaken. Left sleeve white, right sleeve blue.

No, he's right the arms are the wrong way around. Blackburn should have a blue arm on the side of the white half on the shirt. The kit in the pack has one entire white side and one entire blue side.

This is like the Palace shirt in the Prem pack and is wrong. The sleeves on the template are shown as if they are on the front of the shirt. i.e. Right Arm (first) /Left Arm (second)

Just to add, I downloaded this tonight from the mediafire link which comes up from clicking the big blue button at the top of this thread. I've double checked and the config.xml was written by Putzy.
<!-- Generated with FM XML for Mac - By Putzy -->
This is the one that is incorrect.

Glad I could be of assistance.
Don't know how they are working for you hammer, the config.xml is screwed up.

<record from="ashtonutd_away" to="graphics/pictures/kits/5100027/away"/>

This is wrong for every team. It should be:

<record from="ashtonutd_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/5100027/kits/away"/>
Sorry double post.

Crystal Palace kit is still wrong. The arms need swapping over!
Staines ID still missing after update

Just add these two lines to the config.xml

<record from="staines_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/5100198/kits/away"/>
<record from="staines_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/5100198/kits/home"/>
Great pack but the Crystal Palace home kit arms/sleeves are on the wrong side of the kit. They need swapping over.
Great pack but East Grinstead away is their old kit. They now use this one:

Have searched but can't find the new Crawley Town kits. WIP?
By geordie1981 | Permalink | On 01 February 2013 - 00:49 AM
You need to use the stadium ID not the team ID.

I had just written a reply saying that I think you're wrong as Crystal Palace's ground is 642 the same as the team ID. Having checked the database I have found that EG's ground ID is 29037858 and not 8325036 like their team ID.

Thank you so much, I can now see my ugly mug with the ground behind it!
I wonder if you could please help me or offer some advice.

I am using the recommended stadium backgrounds that show up in the team overview screens and that all works fine for the league teams. However, I am playing as East Grinstead and have put my own picture of the ground into the pack but it doesn't show up on the East Grinstead page. I still get the seats.

I know the picture is ok as I changed it id to a league team and it showed up. I know I have edited the xml file correctly and added the East Grinstead IDs but for some reason it's not working.

Main backgrounds work fine and another of my East Grinstead backgrounds shows there ok.
By jumberto | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 10:48 AM
These are the default 3D kits for Atletico Madrid from the BETA - Do you think we need to learn about the way the warping clearly visible on the stripes effects how it looks when the kit is 3D? They wouldn't do it for no reason?

Where can I find these? I have the Resource Extracter but can't find the right fmf file for the 3d kits?

Found it! Ironically in a folder called graphics/pictures...

By Rus86 | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 15:57 PM
http://4.firepic.org/4/images/2012-11/15/oqj7vhptltr0.png http://3.firepic.org/3/images/2012-11/15/ar3cv35mbq8f.png http://3.firepic.org/3/images/2012-11/15/h42s0j2vkjry.png http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2012-11/15/4ylata1ypq05.png

If like me you are not sure who the green kits are.... They are Nigeria (ID-38)
By WhiteH | Permalink | On 03 November 2012 - 07:55 AM
Welling United FC
Template

Awesome, thanks WH.
By jumberto | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 16:27 PM
They're in FM13 though.

That's good but I'm playing FM2012 ;-)
By jumberto | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 22:13 PM
Welling kits are already in the game, why struggle remaking them?

Not in FM2012 they aren't, at least not with the latest sponsors etc.
By WhiteH | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 16:17 PM
well, but later

Sure, no problem. The template would be more than enough as I have already done the kits but they aren't great as I can't get the shoulders right. Thanks.
Hi WH,

Please could you do the Welling United kits for me -
Lots of pictures on their site...

Ideally I'd like the template as a lot of the lower league teams in England use this Macron kit and I could make those.

Thanks
By castor.troy | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 17:27 PM
<record from="swansea_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/724/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="swansea_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/724/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="swansea_third" to="graphics/pictures/team/724/kit_textures/third"/>
Just paste those tree lines into the config

You'll also need to add "_" to the name of the home and away kits..

i.e. make sure the home kit is named swansea_home as currently it's missing the _