Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 37 minutes ago
Jeff's72 commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318360 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27735 changes from 170 contributors.
Colin McCracken commented on: I'm clearly doing something wrong...
Colin McCracken added a topic: I'm clearly doing something wrong...
Rashidi added a video: FM19 10min Training Guide | Football Manager 2019
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27727 changes from 170 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ryandormer commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
ryandormer added a topic: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
Rivanov commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
oi_oi_ginger_roy commented on: Using SI default pic
oi_oi_ginger_roy added a topic: Using SI default pic
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 26 [25 images]
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
Eltee commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
JulienR completed a season in their Football Manager career: Malta Club & Country
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 25 [25 images]
nufcpagey Comments
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there a way of getting these graphics into the IOS version of FM Touch?

I've done some digging and found an old graphics download which has logos and pictures and is compressed to 1.7gb but some of the graphics are outdated now. They seem to use file type .fmf, i'm not sure if that will help answer the question as to whether these graphics would work on there or not
Thanks for the reply. But it is best to reply or tack people in your message. Then they get a message, and the chance of the message getting read i way bigger.

@nufcpagey

Cheers thanks for providing and i will provide a UID in future.
I'm not sure if it's just me but the Amkasht Grozy normal logo seems to be missing from my normal folder, i wouldn't have deleted it. Any idea how i can recover this or will i just need to download the full file again to locate it?
Oh, I didn't realise what you meant as there were two comments of mine in the post you quoted and I got confused.

Using this file, you have to start a new game to get the correct Brazilian name changes, I'm afraid...

Fair play, i wasn't sure if it was possible to add the Brazilian names to the file and then do the workaround with the removing hashtags to get it to work in a current save.
[quote name='mons' user_id='3076' id='408531' timestamp='1510990650']
As explained in the opening post, the Ajax staff file must be applied before starting a new game as it's structured entirely differently to other files. The reason is that they're not in the game at all, and so they had to be added from scratch.

I was talking about the Brazilian team names, is that related to the Ajax staff file?
Loads more than that. Do you have Holland as a playable nation though? Most won't show if it isn't, though.

If you install this file correctly, you will get the correct Brazilian names into a new game, as the way they are "hidden" is different to that of other clubs and different to change.

I mean for an existing game that is? So because of the way they're hidden it means that it's not possible to change the file to have them work in an existing save, even by doing the workaround of losing the nickname?
You can, yeah, with the only downside being that you lose the club nicknames for that save. (Not all of the nicknames, but the ones for clubs with fixed names.)

how would you go about adding the correct Brazilian names into the game?

Mons, would this need to be added to the next update of this file or is the file editable to add teams which aren't already included?
Any idea if you can amend the Brazilian team names during an existing save?

i.e. update the file with the teams, drop the hashtag and lose the nickname in order to get the full name?
[quote name='kremmen' user_id='149' id='391350' timestamp='1502671081']
All looks fine from what you describe - I assume that you have cleared the cache and reloaded the skin in the options as thats all I can think of right now.

100% has to be something up with the config file. I've even downloaded the complete file again and removed the old folder out to test and it still shows up with the generic logo for the normal size one.
[quote name='kremmen' user_id='149' id='388192' timestamp='1500859711']
It looks like you have no club logos in your folder as it's just a default one showing - you seem to have a mix 'n' match logo set which is never a great idea unless you know exactly what you are doing. You really need to search your club logo folder for the logos in question and then search through the config to make sure the id is on there ( via notepad and edit menu) although from your screenies it does not like they match up.

i've only ever downloaded the main file and replaced the old files when the updates have come out (i've never downloaded any other logos other than does from this site). I've checked the normal club logo folder and i have the logos in there for the missing Andorran and Costa Rican leagues. The screenshot shows that its on the config file so why is it not changing that logo in the game. Is the config file broken? I've updated the config file with the latest one still no luck. I've tried to move the logo and re-add it into the folder and still no luck. Any suggestions on what to do?
i've attached screenshots to show what is happening, i've got the file in the normal folder, i've got the most updated config file. it's like this for all Andorran and i've noticed it's the same for costa rica as well. Anything you can do to help with this?

i will have a look at it after i've downloaded the update pack, i have downloaded the original pack within the last 3-4 years and i have the small logo's showing for the Andorran league and the Costa Rica league but i've noticed it's only the normal size not showing.
still having an issue seeing the Andorra normal logo's, i've added the update and still haven't seen it change, not sure if there is an issue with the config file.
Having the same issue with andorra teams.

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one, hopefully this can be fixed for the next update somehow.
all of them. i'm going to download the update again and just copy the normal config file and overwrite it to see if that changes it.

I've just re downloaded the update and added the normal clubs logos + config but still no update. See screenshot attachment. The small logos are fine but for some reason the normal ones haven't
Hi, i have noticed that the Andorra league normal logos aren't working properly, I don't know if this was after a recent update but just thought i would raise it incase the config file is corrupted for this league.

Thanks

P.S great work with the latest logos.
Yes - all logos get done, but i work in order of date posted to keep it fair

Should have said also that updates are generally on a monthly basis - Update 2 is imminent and #3 will be just before Xmas hopefully.

Thanks Kremmen, appreciate you giving me the heads up on this and again thanks for the effort you and the others put in to getting these updates out there!
You would need to change both the logo number plus edit the config.xml file (using notepad or something similiar) to change the line that references 344 to the new value, so

<record from="344" to="graphics/pictures/club/344/logo"/>
becomes
<record from="22069955" to="graphics/pictures/club/22069955/logo"/>

You will need to do this in each of the "back left" "back right" "small" and "normal" folders under "clubs" - note that the exact lines won't necessary say the same thing but will have the reference to 344.

Cheers for the heads up on that. Much appreciated
Do you need to just change the file name to the actual ID number in order for it to work or is there something else you need to do?

Just a side note to this, will logos which have been put into the request thread and this thread be picked up in future updates over time and on average how long does it take for each update to be released? Thanks again
You need to go into your SI folder and change the config name to config_bak for instance which disables it.

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\football manager 2017\graphics\pictures\flags\large

Thanks a lot, absolute ledge!
CSKA's id looks to have changed to 22069955 in FM17 Beta (was 344 in FM16)

Great work as always, just wondering if you can help me understand why the nations logos aren't showing up? I only seem to have the flags at the moment.

Thanks
You seem to have a very old version of the megapack and a partial one to boot. Some of the images you are displaying are outdated and there are a good chunk of images missing if the folder is sorted in numerical order. You should have over 176,000 images, and 1,2,8 all have images in the megapack.

Can you try and download it directly through this site and get back to me?

It's all working fine. I think the old files were corrupting the new ones but i've deleted the old folder and replaced it with the new one and the images are there now and look great. Thanks for your support. Now I need to get the download for the logos to work as it keeps cutting out after 800mb
Can you take a screenshot of your megapack folder and upload it please?

I've added the screenshots now, thanks
I'm just struggling to upload a screenshot at the moment, the website seems to be crashing when i try to upload it. I will try again in a sec
Hi

I have downloaded the updates and merged them with the old ones replacing the existing images. I have put them in the new 2017 folder and followed the steps for the images to show and I have had success with Club Logos and kits showing but not the face packs. Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks