Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
A new version of our data update was released with 544812 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 356690 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 142142 changes from 452 contributors.
hillarymichelle commented on: (WhatsApp:+(237)665389049 Buy IELTS certificate Dubai- buy Certificate IELTS Kuwait – get IELTS Certificate online
hillarymichelle added a topic: (WhatsApp:+(237)665389049 Buy IELTS certificate Dubai- buy Certificate IELTS Kuwait – get IELTS Certificate online
hillarymichelle commented on: (WhatsApp:+(237)665389049 Get original IELTS certificate – IELTS Certificate without exam
hillarymichelle commented on: ([email protected]) Sign up for Authentic IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE Certificates
hillarymichelle added a topic: ([email protected]) Sign up for Authentic IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE Certificates
hillarymichelle added a topic: (WhatsApp:+(237)665389049 Get original IELTS certificate – IELTS Certificate without exam
A new version of our data update was released with 544806 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 356684 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 142135 changes from 452 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 544784 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 356656 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 142107 changes from 452 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 544756 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 356628 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 142079 changes from 452 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Dinamo Minsk Teampack
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 544728 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 356581 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 141983 changes from 451 contributors.
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bd5 Comments
I think I may have figured it out. I duplicated MLS so that it got a new unique ID and marked "old" MLS as extinct. Then I went through CCL and everywhere else that mentioned "old" MLS and switched it to the new duplicated one. I tested it, and the 33% charge was gone and as far as I could tell everything worked fine, but I didn't sim any seasons, just tested selling players inside and outside of the league. But I'm having an issue getting it to run with the Canadian database. I have the load order go USA-Canada-CONCACAF which means Canada tells me there aren't enough/too many teams for the various leagues. If Canada is loaded first, then MLS has 0 teams. So, somewhere in the process I must've messed something up. Still working on that one.

Alright, so I'm having some issues again. I've removed the 33% income tax rule from Nation-USA-Tax Rules, but I'm still getting the 33% sell on fee for MLS. I also tested out some other USA edited databases, and some of them have that income tax still in the list, but MLS doesn't take 33%.
Awesome thank you so much!
Where do you go to remove that 33%? I can't seem to find it in the USA section in the advanced rules (or even more likely am looking for the wrong thing). If I understand correctly, it's in the taxation section (idr the exact phrasing) where it lists the tax brackets for the players?

Yes, I do. I think they're called the Susie name fixes. It's the database that corrects the names of competitions (e.g. UCL instead of whatever the default is), make the German national team work, etc. Would I need to restart the game then to get the image packs to properly work?

Gotcha. Apparently I'm not too observant lol. So, to play stupid, starting MLS teams will always get MLS Cup competition *and* not everyone will get the US Open one? I have noticed that sometimes in the first round of both cups I'll get other first division teams or even someone's academy. Is there a way to regionalize it and/or prevent either major or really unfair matchups from happening in the first round?

Haha, I'm glad I could help! This is a great database and a whole lot of fun. Thanks again!

I have a somewhat unrelated question as well. Have you tried to make (or have suggestions how to make) an "Americas Champions League" (ACL or a similar name) analogous to UEFA CL? My general idea was that the ACL would pull the top teams from all the major leagues in both South and North America. However, CONCACAF Champions League and Copa Libertadores would still exist as analogous to Europa League where teams that crash out in the ACL, the winner of minor leagues (e.g. top Panamanian team) that lose in qualifiers for ACL, or ones that finish in lower positions in major leagues (e.g. 5th and 6th in MLS) would then be put into their respective federation's continental competitions. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Do you know if there's any way to remove MLS taking 33% of the transfer fees? I'm also having issues with the image packs working. It's unsettling to see the Houston Texans with the Mariners logo lol, and in addition some teams aren't getting any logos at all. I moved them into the graphics folder, removed other logos I'd downloaded, etc. and nothing seemed to work.

Also, I've played from 2016 to early 2020, and there's been some occasional issues with fixture congestion early on but then (sometimes) later in the season (usually starting in late February or March) there'll be a 2-3 empty weeks (sometimes including the international break) followed by some more congestion (two league matches in a week instead of one being on a previous Saturday). There's also an odd thing where there's a cup game Wednesday, no league game on Saturday, another cup game on say Wednesday before a league game the following Saturday. None of these are that major of issues, but I'm wondering if you know how to fix this.

Another question too lol: for the World Series and other cups is it always original MLB teams or is it somehow tied to where a team is in the pyramid?

I'm really loving this. Thanks for making it!

I think I may have figured it out. I went through and tested with a number of other teams. The only ones I had issues with were the Sounders and Galaxy. As it turns out, those are also the ones with local TV deals. I took those out, and the problem went away. I haven't simulated too far into the future yet to make sure, but I'm hopeful that resolves it. But I haven't tested/checked if any lower level teams have local deals either.

Great thank you.
Hey, I'm really enjoying the 2017 build of this database. However, I'm having a pretty big problem--I'm not getting the full TV money in MLS. Instead of however many millions, it says $999,999 in TV rights. I've checked the lower leagues, and they all appear to get theirs. In addition, teams promoted from NASL to MLS get the TV money that's supposed to be awarded at the start of the season to all MLS teams. I just realized that I've only tested this out with Seattle, so I don't know for sure if that's the only (or one of the few) teams not receiving the money or not. I've run simulations for years and keep running into the same problem. I've made some minor changes to your database (e.g. bigger transfer funds for the MLS clubs in the first season, more money for U.S. Open Cup, etc.) but even when I tested the original I still had this problem. I'm curious if you ran into this issue as well? Thanks.