Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 For Dummies | Opposition Instructions & Set Pieces
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SatournFan commented on: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
SatournFan added a career: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
A new version of our data update was released with 252867 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15179 changes from 97 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: steamcode
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 3 Released* [16/12/2019] - file now also available via torrent
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.03
Fabrisio Cardoso commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 15114 changes from 97 contributors.
rebholding commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15099 changes from 97 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a topic: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: 3D Leagues - Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil (Full), France (L1-2), Poland & Scotland (L1-4) 3D'2019/20 New! (15/12/19)
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Gillingham Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
hammer9 added a download: Holland - Eredivise SS'2019/20 New! (15/12/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
arthur morgan commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
arthur morgan added a topic: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15088 changes from 97 contributors.
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Vawkes Comments
This is just the sort of thing I was looking for. Not being able to change female regen faces has always bugged me.

Is there a pack of faces available to use instead of the black number? Thanks.
Does Sortitoutsi have any official statement after the licensing problem that is affecting some FM fansites?

What is this said licensing problem?

Many thanks!

Sorry to be fussy, but is there any chance you could tweak the colours somewhat?

i.e. Make the black darker and the red/blue detail brighter?
Don't believe it's been made so far, but could anyone be good enough to make RB Leipzig's Champions League away kit please?

414x414 pixel size please.

Many thanks in advance.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful as I know and appreciate how much effort and hard work is put into making kits packs, but is there no way of having a higher resolution version of this pack? i.e. 414x414 pixel kits like thos from Bolid?

In game these kits look quite blurry and not of the best quality, which is a bit disappointing for such a reputable league like La Liga.
Leeds United 3rd kit released:

Leeds 3rd kit
You have sharp eye, my friend. Here:

Haha. Thanks.

It's only as I'm planning a save with Bologna and knew it would buy me.

Much appreictaed. Thanks.
Excellent pack,thanks!

However, apologies for being picky, but Bologna's home shirt is missing the sleeve sponsor.

Any chance it could be added please? Thanks.
Attachments
@Vawkes, it's not a bad cut, but I don't see the point in a 180x180 cut when there is an excellent, recent 250x250 in the pack already. Besides, Man Utd had a pack released a few days ago too incidentally, if you or @Carlito85 want an updated De Gea cut

Ah, apologies. I didn't realize we could use larger sized cut-outs.

Neither was I aware of that seperate Man Utd pack. Thanks for linking the pack.
Bologna have released their 3rd kit for the 19/20 season. 110th Anniversary edition.

Bologna 3rd Kit
Did you mean these perchance?

I'm afraid not, Mons.

I have a default regen female face created already and I just want the image to represent any female personal assistant/press officer that are in the game.

These are staff members who have no visible unqiue ID, but in FM18, there was a small config that could be added somewhere in the graphics files which would assign a default female face to these type of staff members which would appear in your news inbox.

Hope this helps. Thanks for any further help.
Hi, in FM18 I found a config/instructions on how to assign a face image to a female regen personal assistant.

However, I no longer have this config and really would like to get female regen staff to have a face in FM19 AGAIN.

Can anyone please advise or provide a config file to get this to work?

Many thanks for any help!
Could anyone please have a go at this potential leak of the new Man Utd home shirt for the 2019/20 season?

Footy Headlines article - More pictures

Thanks.
Attachments
Is there a way to get stadium pictures to show up on the club overview screen and in the upcoming fixtures screen, please?
East Thurrock is missing a "shirt" in kits&colours section of the editor in latest 19.3. official update. To see the home kit, add shirt in editor before new game.

All other kits you mentioned are basicaly last seasons away kits that were declared as third kits for this season. They're often never used and are here just for reserve, in case some heavy colour clash comes in cup matches.
To put them in pack, I require a proof that they were actually used, a game pictures, or at least their existence in club's web shop. Please provide links to game galleries or web shops where I can see particular kit in details.

Thanks for the advice!
The following kits appear to be missing from the 'English 1-6 Leagues':

Brentford - 3rd - Green
Ipswich - 3rd - Red
Sheff Utd - 3rd - Purple
Sheff Wed - 3rd - Black/Yellow

Bristol Rovers -3rd - Black

Forest Green Rovers - 3rd - Blue

Chesterfield - 3rd - Black

Boston United - 3rd - White/Grey
Guiseley - 3rd - Yellow

In addition, this kit appears in the Kit pack, but does not work in the game for some reason:

**East Thurrock - 1st - Yellow

Thanks for any help to adding these kits to the game.
So how can the rest of people have correct name of teams? What are we doing wronk? Hope anybody can help to solve it, thanks in advance...

Has anyone changed to real club and competition names on IOS FMT?
Not sure how to link, but this is a copy and paste of the original PM sent to me...

"I am from Kazakhstan and in my country this game is not available for purchase. I would very much like to buy Football Manager Touch on Andoid, but I cannot in our country. Please give me your Google Account for 5 minutes to download your game on the tablet. If you want I can pay for it. Please need some help.
Just need a username and password from your Google account, I will go into it for 5 minutes to download the game and then you can change the password. Please help."
Member begging for access to my Google Play account and a free copy of FMT.
Seriously, does anyone have any knowledge or ideas of how to get graphics working in FMT18 for Android.

Some graphics work for me, faces and small logos do not.

Please Help.
Simple answer is yes.

The Android installation has the same folder structure as the PC version. The same real names patch (or any edt and lnc files) that works on the PC version will also work on the Android version. I am using just fine it on my Android installation at the moment.

Same goes for graphics (logos, kit-packs, facepacks etc) though there's a few more hoops to jump through than on the PC to get them working.

Good to know that real names and graphics work on Android tablets.

Could you please give me a few tips in regard to getting graphics into FMT?

Thanks for any help.
Does anyone know how to make this work for FM18 Touch for Android Tablets? i have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.

Same question.

Does anyone know anything about importing graphics to an Android tablet?

Thanks for any help.
I must have missed this, sorry. I'm afraid I just don't know as I don't have either of those 2 mediums...

OK, no worries. Thanks for your reply.

If anyone else has used this on tablet/ipad, it would be appreciated if you can let me know.
Is it possible to install this on an Android tablet or an iPad to use with Football Manager Touch?

??
Here are the default pics (most skins have them included already)

Put either into your skins graphics/pictures folder
OR
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\pictures

Has anyone been able to see if this is possible in FM18 yet?

Either to find the UID of a generated female staff member or to replace the dark silhouette image of a female generated staff member (i.e. press officer)?
Here are the default pics (most skins have them included already)

Put either into your skins graphics/pictures folder
OR

Has anyone been able to see if this is possible in FM18 yet?

Download from mediafire link, the others are not yet updated

Where is the link?
You guys know SI have blocked the ability for us to use our own photo for our manager again in FM18, right?