Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507110 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302149 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94552 changes from 386 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread for Trophies
carloshector commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
duda04 commented on: [FM19] How to add more match days
duda04 added a topic: [FM19] How to add more match days
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: faltantes division inferior mexico Mixpack
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Steesh1986 commented on: Secondary Jobs
kingrobbo commented on: Secondary Jobs
samboing commented on: 4-3-3 - Solid_Defence_Attack_Machine
A new version of our data update was released with 507014 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302043 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94430 changes from 386 contributors.
Steesh1986 commented on: Secondary Jobs
Steesh1986 added a topic: Secondary Jobs
Jellico73 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Steesh1986 commented on: FM19 Opposition Analysis - Help!
Steesh1986 added a topic: FM19 Opposition Analysis - Help!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S5 E52 - Going The Distance? | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Si-001 commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Ced83 commented on: France - Ligue Two SS'2018/19 Relink! (09/02/19)
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E6 Valentino, Be My Valentine! | Football Manager 2019
RD_ Comments
i hope you are pride to be only person to charge people look up some creators who made basically whole leagues and countries for free, shame on you

So get it for free from them.

I uploaded this file and thousands downloaded it without one single donation, I have also made FM skins which were used worldwide without receiving a single penny - So do not talk to me about being the only person to charge.

If you cannot afford the file, don't buy it nd make your own ok kid?
but honestly this is kinda lame to expect payment on site where everything is free and thats the point of it, also its old version of game so i guess he cant even afford buying fm19 lol

anyway do your thing, good luck with making money on this community

So don't donate

Reported. If you can't afford it move on.
any other way to donate? i don't understand paypal

Hi sorry it's PP only mate
Hi,
Just send donation. I'm waiting for your response. Kyniass

I have sent the link in a message
Hi sorry for the delay, I was away for a few days. Please check your inbox
Have downloaded the Rar file but it won't open on Mac, not even Rar unpacker. Can anyone help?

Try Google, I found this :

Please remove from my thread, thank you
I already do the donation.

i will waiting for the link

Thank you.

I have sent the link in a message
i want, what i need to do?

Hi just make a donation and I will send you the link
already done the donation
provide with link pls.....

Sent to inbox
I've donate five dollars, but I forgot to enter my information. Can I download your database?

Of course. I have sent you the download link in a message
Hi. I would like to download your latest update for fm 17. How should i message you when i make the donation? Thanks

I have sent you a message on here
i donated waiting on promotions and relegations for italy and spain leagues

Thanks for your generous £2 donation, I already sent you the download link
UPDATED 5/9/18 FINAL VERSION

More transfers, retirements, CA/PA updates to 5/9/18 includes ALL major and hundreds of minor transfers done worldwide!!

Message me once you have made a donation for the download link

Hello, it is forbidden to ask for money for an update, I leave you the day to stop doing so or I anticipate Sport Interactive.

Go and do it now if you like
so in update has spain and italy leagues all been done
can you send files over tomorrow so u can do the scottish tranfers as well

I'll complete the main transfers over the weekend, if you want lower leagues added then you will need to message me.
sent you something bro cheers

Sent link via PM
nice let me know when done cheers scottish transfers also tomorrow window closes

When you've donated the file will be sent with the updates included
i am meaning the spain segunda leagues and italy lega league for the new season promotion and relegations

The promotions and relegations I can do easy, I'll include them
can u look at spain and italy lower leagues i will donate when u do cheers

Can you be more specific? I'll happily add any updates missed etc to the game for people who have donated.
UPDATED 30/8/2018

Many many more transfers, retirements, manager changes and ability updates included PLUS Usain Bolt is now a player for Central Coast Mariners!!

Message me for more info, or if you have donated and require the download link

When you make a donation I will message you the download link
Kid? I'm old enough to be your father.
You worked two months? This is not work, this is a hobby. Get a life !

here another donation oIo

Silly little boy who cannot afford to donate and has no idea of the concept of 'work'

Your contribution to this thread has now finished, adults only.
I could afford to donate, but I don't want to give anything to greedy people who only walk here for money.
And I comment on what I want, for now it is still free.

Ok kid. I've worked on this for 2 months, if you don't want it then that's cool
oIo here's my donation

If you can't afford to donate, do not comment. Thanks
specially italy leagues been few changes etc in spain u done the segunda leagues cheers

Everything is done in the top leagues, as well as a lot of work put into the lower leagues. If you donate for the update and find anything missing I'll be happy to update it for you and send an updated version. I cannot list every single change here as there's thousands
did u sort out spain and italy leagues

All major leagues are updated
FOR ACCESS TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS UPDATE PLEASE GO TO :

PAYPAL

AND MAKE A DONATION, THEN MESSAGE ME

OVER 4,000 CHANGES INCLUDING : TRANSFERS, RETIREMENTS, PROMOTIONS/RELEGATIONS, FINANCES, CL+EL QUALIFIED TEAMS, CA/PA, WONDERKIDS ADDED AND MUCH MORE!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANYTHING ADDED, EVEN TO ADD YOURSELF IN THE GAME INBOX ME