Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515066 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313881 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39794 changes from 210 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 515063 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313878 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39789 changes from 210 contributors.
Hilger commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 515068 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39726 changes from 210 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Christian Koch commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
MMXX commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 515261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314028 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39529 changes from 210 contributors.
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Sandro Waldmann commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (10/02/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 515248 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314008 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39449 changes from 210 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314003 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39437 changes from 210 contributors.
julianross13 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
OlavoP Comments
Looks like the source is just a little bit smaller than the required size, and so when you increase the face size, you lose a bit of sharpness. Nothing you can do with that, apart from using larger sources, but that depends on their availability...

when I open them on a new tab they are actually on a bigger size, I have to slightly reduce them on photoshop
Quite good, albeit I haven't seen the original source, so I can't be sure. No snow as far as I can see. Feel free to upload them in the request forum

Looks to me like you're removing noise a bit, am I correct? Try to avoid it, if possible.

I'm actually not. The source is Flamengo's official website

Fixed it adding the real collar

EDIT:

Also made two other players to test it out:

http://i.imgur.com/BWEOmyF.png http://i.imgur.com/1Q6J1Sn.png

How do they look?

Hi there. It's pretty good for a starter, but there are some things I have to point out.

I've taken a screenshot of how the image looks on my Photoshop screen, zoomed in to focus on the details.

Around the head (circled in blue), there's a little bit of what we call snow, i.e. white/coloured pixels which are not immediately evident on this white-background forum, but which can be seen in FM, especially when you play with a dark skin. Ideally, when cutting you avoid these altogether. In cases when these are still evident, there's a very easy fix to remove them, as demonstrated in this very short YouTube video.

Also, you should take care to retain a little bit of the collar (circled in red), in order to avoid what we call the chicken-neck effect and to ensure that the style complements that used by SI in the licensed cutouts

This is what the end product could look like (I cheated a bit and inserted a small white collar out of nowhere, but a cut from the source would include the actual coloured collar):

As you can see, there wasn't much tweaking to be done, although I have to say that it appears to have been quite an easy cut, with a relatively straight-forward hairstyle. It only took me 30 seconds maximum

I hope you take this advice on board and that we see more cuts from you in the future Feel free to post here if you need more help

I'm attaching the final cut as per the above. Can you let me know the UID please, so that I can add it into the megapack if need be?

P.S. Since I don't have access to the source image, I have no idea if you sharpened or removed noise from it (although I suspect you did). I would suggest you avoid tweaking the cut in this manner, unless absolutely necessary

Hope this helps

Thanks for the help, I'll try some other players following your tips.

As for this player, his name is Vinícius Júnior and his ID is 19302146
I'm doing some missing players and updating others from the 2017 Flamengo squad. Does this look good?