Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC Münsingen Teampack
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Aljo24 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC Münsingen Teampack
bakizp commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Italian Serie D mixpack 02 Teampack
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
bakizp added a download: Calahorra Teampack
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Pachuca Staff Teampack
krissmed commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Cosenza Staff Teampack
bumper commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ivs commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
"Ich bin Groot" commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
Dylajash added a download: Fantasy Red Bull Clubs Kits
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
OlavoP Comments
Looks like the source is just a little bit smaller than the required size, and so when you increase the face size, you lose a bit of sharpness. Nothing you can do with that, apart from using larger sources, but that depends on their availability...

when I open them on a new tab they are actually on a bigger size, I have to slightly reduce them on photoshop
Quite good, albeit I haven't seen the original source, so I can't be sure. No snow as far as I can see. Feel free to upload them in the request forum

Looks to me like you're removing noise a bit, am I correct? Try to avoid it, if possible.

I'm actually not. The source is Flamengo's official website

Fixed it adding the real collar

EDIT:

Also made two other players to test it out:

http://i.imgur.com/BWEOmyF.png http://i.imgur.com/1Q6J1Sn.png

How do they look?

Hi there. It's pretty good for a starter, but there are some things I have to point out.

I've taken a screenshot of how the image looks on my Photoshop screen, zoomed in to focus on the details.

Around the head (circled in blue), there's a little bit of what we call snow, i.e. white/coloured pixels which are not immediately evident on this white-background forum, but which can be seen in FM, especially when you play with a dark skin. Ideally, when cutting you avoid these altogether. In cases when these are still evident, there's a very easy fix to remove them, as demonstrated in this very short YouTube video.

Also, you should take care to retain a little bit of the collar (circled in red), in order to avoid what we call the chicken-neck effect and to ensure that the style complements that used by SI in the licensed cutouts

This is what the end product could look like (I cheated a bit and inserted a small white collar out of nowhere, but a cut from the source would include the actual coloured collar):

As you can see, there wasn't much tweaking to be done, although I have to say that it appears to have been quite an easy cut, with a relatively straight-forward hairstyle. It only took me 30 seconds maximum

I hope you take this advice on board and that we see more cuts from you in the future Feel free to post here if you need more help

I'm attaching the final cut as per the above. Can you let me know the UID please, so that I can add it into the megapack if need be?

P.S. Since I don't have access to the source image, I have no idea if you sharpened or removed noise from it (although I suspect you did). I would suggest you avoid tweaking the cut in this manner, unless absolutely necessary

Hope this helps

Thanks for the help, I'll try some other players following your tips.

As for this player, his name is Vinícius Júnior and his ID is 19302146
I'm doing some missing players and updating others from the 2017 Flamengo squad. Does this look good?