Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
mons commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
mortmaru commented on: Teal Twenty (version 1.1)
mortmaru commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
mons commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
mortmaru commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
kingrobbo commented on: Ledley King to Tottenham Hotspurs coaching staff and other changes to Spurs
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 122893 changes from 431 contributors.
MathiasKP commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
MathiasKP commented on: FCā€™12 Official Thread
mattyspurs76 commented on: Ledley King to Tottenham Hotspurs coaching staff and other changes to Spurs
mattyspurs76 added a topic: Ledley King to Tottenham Hotspurs coaching staff and other changes to Spurs
MMXX commented on: šŸ› ļø Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 122647 changes from 431 contributors.
dunga64 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
StuartNG commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 122562 changes from 431 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 122443 changes from 429 contributors.
bakizp commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 122407 changes from 429 contributors.
priority76 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 122366 changes from 429 contributors.
OlavoP Comments
Looks like the source is just a little bit smaller than the required size, and so when you increase the face size, you lose a bit of sharpness. Nothing you can do with that, apart from using larger sources, but that depends on their availability...

when I open them on a new tab they are actually on a bigger size, I have to slightly reduce them on photoshop
Quite good, albeit I haven't seen the original source, so I can't be sure. No snow as far as I can see. Feel free to upload them in the request forum

Looks to me like you're removing noise a bit, am I correct? Try to avoid it, if possible.

I'm actually not. The source is Flamengo's official website

Fixed it adding the real collar

EDIT:

Also made two other players to test it out:

http://i.imgur.com/BWEOmyF.png http://i.imgur.com/1Q6J1Sn.png

How do they look?

Hi there. It's pretty good for a starter, but there are some things I have to point out.

I've taken a screenshot of how the image looks on my Photoshop screen, zoomed in to focus on the details.

Around the head (circled in blue), there's a little bit of what we call snow, i.e. white/coloured pixels which are not immediately evident on this white-background forum, but which can be seen in FM, especially when you play with a dark skin. Ideally, when cutting you avoid these altogether. In cases when these are still evident, there's a very easy fix to remove them, as demonstrated in this very short YouTube video.

Also, you should take care to retain a little bit of the collar (circled in red), in order to avoid what we call the chicken-neck effect and to ensure that the style complements that used by SI in the licensed cutouts

This is what the end product could look like (I cheated a bit and inserted a small white collar out of nowhere, but a cut from the source would include the actual coloured collar):

As you can see, there wasn't much tweaking to be done, although I have to say that it appears to have been quite an easy cut, with a relatively straight-forward hairstyle. It only took me 30 seconds maximum

I hope you take this advice on board and that we see more cuts from you in the future Feel free to post here if you need more help

I'm attaching the final cut as per the above. Can you let me know the UID please, so that I can add it into the megapack if need be?

P.S. Since I don't have access to the source image, I have no idea if you sharpened or removed noise from it (although I suspect you did). I would suggest you avoid tweaking the cut in this manner, unless absolutely necessary

Hope this helps

Thanks for the help, I'll try some other players following your tips.

As for this player, his name is Vinícius Júnior and his ID is 19302146
I'm doing some missing players and updating others from the 2017 Flamengo squad. Does this look good?