Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
JustusJonas commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 274248 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57918 changes from 238 contributors.
DNZY commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 274250 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57917 changes from 238 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 274247 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57914 changes from 238 contributors.
SirWerGaming commented on: FC Nantes: Les Canaris
SoulStealer1 broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Red with 34 seconds red card
SirWerGaming added a career: FC Nantes: Les Canaris
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 274253 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57906 changes from 238 contributors.
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #23 - Crumbling Defensively | Football Manager 2020
r96Skinner commented on: Another shot at redemption.
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 274242 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57881 changes from 238 contributors.
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: NK Siroki Brijeg Teampack
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep8 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
Dan commented on: Earth Trip
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Rudar Prijedor Teampack
bolid74 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Another shot at redemption.
pezzahawkins Comments
Hi everyone

I know this is such a generic post and a question that gets asked ALL the time but... I'm really excited about FM20, have all updates and graphics ready to go but just cannot decide on a save!

I don't know if I want to manage a big team, play in the big comps and sign the big players (haven't done this so much in recent games)

Play abroad (AZ, Real Sociedad, Malaga, RB Leipzig have all been considered)

Start small.... League 1 or 2 and build...

I live in Denmark, maybe my local team here in Copenhagen or Sweden, do a Graham Potter??

Help!

I just feel I am wasting in playing time as whatever I start just doesn't get going as I just don't get into it... maybe I'm 'over' FM?!

Thanks in advance.
Could somebody please post a Juventus logo which doesn't\t clash with the black background? thanks
Is it possible to get a base skin with the stadium pic available in overview page? Like in skins such as TCS and Flut? Or even just a mod?

I like the default skin but hate that there are no stadium pics.
Any Mac users finding this when why add photo to create manager profile?
The text in light mode is not so visible and things just don't seem so clear to read.... maybe i should take some screenshots.
Thanks, it's strange as they appeared before when I created profile in BETA version.
Also it almost feels like this screen isn't properly displayed, as in the skin is not quite finished?
I've loaded up new FM and tried both purple and light default skins but they seem to not be displaying all that well? I'm on MacBook Pro Retina (2018).

Could this be because I recently added other skins? (I haven't actually tried these yet) or perhaps me adding the skin.fmf file to fix the Japanese Ovreview?

It could just be the new skin isn't that great but something doesn't feel right...

Any thoughts?
Hi

I'm not sure if it's because I am using a Mac but when I try and upload a photo when creating or editing manager profile I can't always find folders that are on my Mac? I also then don't get a preview of the photo before upload.

It's annoying because I know where the folder/image is but it simply isn't showing.

Has anyone else had this experience?
I would also appreciate and advice here, seems none of the really nice skins work all that well with Mac
Thanks for these

A word of advice. It's better to make a new post if you're editing a post, otherwise there's a risk I only see the original post and not the subsequent edit. I'd've missed the St. Pölten stadium if I didn't happen to refresh the page

No, it's been like that for ages now. fmf files can only be opened with the editor. It's dbc, edt and lnc files which can be opened with TextEdit/Notepad.

Ok thanks, perhaps it was a different type if file that I had before for the name fixes because I definitely edited it using TextEdit. Thats cool though, just as easy to edit using the editor.

Just so I'm not going mad... There are other real name fix files that CAN be edited using TextEdit etc aren't there?
FMF files can only be edited with the FM editor, not with TextEdit, Notepad or equivalents. You can edit them with the FM19 editor, unless the entry you want to edit is new to the FM20 database, in which case you'd have to wait for FM20 to be released, together with the FM20 editor.

Ok... is this something that has since changed? I could always edit these type of files before....

I\me trying to edit club names and using TextEdit

Screenshot 2019-11-02 at 13.13.00
Hi, I\m using a Mac and when I try and open a file all of the code is not in English, it's just a mess and I'm not able to edit.... strange
Is still on course for release this weekend?
Federation logos don't appear, just the flags.... is there any fix? I'm using Mac FYI

Thanks
[quote name='pezzahawkins' user_id='918' id='455418' timestamp='1542923740']
That makes sense, I was just wondering in general, say if I a player is moved or a manager sacked in the live transfer but I then moved him in another editor file, which edit would the game chose?

Re the duplicate, this makes sense as I understand once players are retired you're unable to change them back.
[/quote
i dont know the specific order, game loads maybe alphabetical

Ok thanks, I think based on the playing around I've done this week, the live update will always load first before any changes in other files. For example if a manager is sacked and removed from a club in live transfer and is then put at another club in a separate editor file/database, when loading the game he will still be sacked and without a club as this is the change the game goes with, from the live update.
yes, if you retire the player in the live transfer update, i have to duplicate him in the database

Am I right to assume that that the live data update will always override any other editor files that are loaded?
Joe Cole is not set as a coach, neither is Rafael van der Vaart, both have expressed a desire to go into coaching.
I can't be one of the only people who spend far too much time trying to make the game as realistic as possible (data updates, graphics, etc) that I don't even get chance tom play it so much!

It's almost become an obsession in terms of trying to get so many things correct, it's a never ending battle!

Do anyone else get so involved in the details like me?
test the file and tell me

So sort of...

Rafael van der Vaart is there but shows as ' Van der Vaart' and it's just his full name, no first or second name, I assume you have had to make him again using the editor perhaps?

Joe Cole appears twice, once as a AMC free agent and once as a coach but you can't see his name, it's as if it's corrupted or something?

Another thing... Steven Reid does not show at all at Wimbledon despite being added by the Live update?

Hey, any update on this?

Thanks!

Hey SirTavares, have you updated this very recently with Joe Cole and Van der Vaart as coaches (non players) ?
i think the tool to move to change to non-staff is broken
anyways i fixed it here: https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/35486/add-ons-to-sortitoutsi-live-update

Thanks, have you updated this today? I downloaded this file yesterday and id didn't work?

I just requested on the live data update to update to change Van der Vaart from retired to non player but guessing this doesn't work, is that what you mean?

I don't want to get too bogged down with editing, I do though want to be able to change players to staff at times and understand why they do or don't show.

Thanks for all help.

Hi,

So I recently downloaded the live data update and this is something I am using. I have also made my own data update, this is just a few bits I like to change about certain players/clubs etc.

Now I have been trying to change Joe Cole and Rafael van der Vaart to coaches and for the life of me can't!

I finally got Joe Cole but he is down as a free agent striker? - this must be down to the live update?

van der Vaart just wono't show up, even is when I load up all players of nationality for Netherlands.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great, I just want them as coaches, I may also want to do the same with others but it seems that most of the time when you change a player to non-player they disappear from the game unless you put them at a club....
Yes, there should be instructions and a download link on the first page of this forum.

I used @SirTAVARES excellent file last year!

Ok so I have added this file, have the live data update too and have loaded all all players of nationality and still no Rafael van der Vaart.....
[quote name='LBOW6' user_id='693214' id='454194' timestamp='1542309086']
He’s already in FM19 - I requested the change to the live update yesterday!
[/quote

I actually don't see him in my game? Are you sure he has been added to the live update?

Steven Reid I mean.