Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27432 changes from 167 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520957 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318219 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27342 changes from 167 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 91 - Start of Season 11 - The Championship! | Football Manager 2019
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
A new version of our data update was released with 520938 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318179 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27180 changes from 167 contributors.
Frankie033 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 1
A new version of our data update was released with 520944 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318171 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27172 changes from 167 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520935 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318162 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27161 changes from 167 contributors.
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520900 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318127 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27111 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
bigmattb28 added a career: An Aussie's Journey, man.
A new version of our data update was released with 520906 changes from 918 contributors.
pezzahawkins Comments
Is still on course for release this weekend?
Federation logos don't appear, just the flags.... is there any fix? I'm using Mac FYI

Thanks
[quote name='pezzahawkins' user_id='918' id='455418' timestamp='1542923740']
That makes sense, I was just wondering in general, say if I a player is moved or a manager sacked in the live transfer but I then moved him in another editor file, which edit would the game chose?

Re the duplicate, this makes sense as I understand once players are retired you're unable to change them back.
[/quote
i dont know the specific order, game loads maybe alphabetical

Ok thanks, I think based on the playing around I've done this week, the live update will always load first before any changes in other files. For example if a manager is sacked and removed from a club in live transfer and is then put at another club in a separate editor file/database, when loading the game he will still be sacked and without a club as this is the change the game goes with, from the live update.
yes, if you retire the player in the live transfer update, i have to duplicate him in the database

Am I right to assume that that the live data update will always override any other editor files that are loaded?
Joe Cole is not set as a coach, neither is Rafael van der Vaart, both have expressed a desire to go into coaching.
I can't be one of the only people who spend far too much time trying to make the game as realistic as possible (data updates, graphics, etc) that I don't even get chance tom play it so much!

It's almost become an obsession in terms of trying to get so many things correct, it's a never ending battle!

Do anyone else get so involved in the details like me?
test the file and tell me

So sort of...

Rafael van der Vaart is there but shows as ' Van der Vaart' and it's just his full name, no first or second name, I assume you have had to make him again using the editor perhaps?

Joe Cole appears twice, once as a AMC free agent and once as a coach but you can't see his name, it's as if it's corrupted or something?

Another thing... Steven Reid does not show at all at Wimbledon despite being added by the Live update?

Hey, any update on this?

Thanks!

Hey SirTavares, have you updated this very recently with Joe Cole and Van der Vaart as coaches (non players) ?
i think the tool to move to change to non-staff is broken
anyways i fixed it here: https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/35486/add-ons-to-sortitoutsi-live-update

Thanks, have you updated this today? I downloaded this file yesterday and id didn't work?

I just requested on the live data update to update to change Van der Vaart from retired to non player but guessing this doesn't work, is that what you mean?

I don't want to get too bogged down with editing, I do though want to be able to change players to staff at times and understand why they do or don't show.

Thanks for all help.

Hi,

So I recently downloaded the live data update and this is something I am using. I have also made my own data update, this is just a few bits I like to change about certain players/clubs etc.

Now I have been trying to change Joe Cole and Rafael van der Vaart to coaches and for the life of me can't!

I finally got Joe Cole but he is down as a free agent striker? - this must be down to the live update?

van der Vaart just wono't show up, even is when I load up all players of nationality for Netherlands.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great, I just want them as coaches, I may also want to do the same with others but it seems that most of the time when you change a player to non-player they disappear from the game unless you put them at a club....
Yes, there should be instructions and a download link on the first page of this forum.

I used @SirTAVARES excellent file last year!

Ok so I have added this file, have the live data update too and have loaded all all players of nationality and still no Rafael van der Vaart.....
[quote name='LBOW6' user_id='693214' id='454194' timestamp='1542309086']
He’s already in FM19 - I requested the change to the live update yesterday!
[/quote

I actually don't see him in my game? Are you sure he has been added to the live update?

Steven Reid I mean.

You have to add that extra file to the game.

Ah, I see it's a different file to the data update! cool, i'll add it, thanks. It's an add-on to the main data update yes?

Ok, if this is the case do you know why he does not appear when I start a new game as a coach? I have the dutch leagues and nationalities loaded.
Is it possible to make Van der Vaart a non player and coach? He aspires to get into coaching so this way he would still be in the game....
Joe Cole doesn't show up on game at all now? I hoping to hire him as a coach!

Steven Reid back in football, coaching at AFC Wimbledon.
Steven Reid is back in football, coaching at AFC Wimbledon

Hi, I use a MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina display. I've noticed that if I open the steam downloads within the game that I am unable to click or select anything? I also notice than whenever I reach an achievement this appears on the game in a really small resolution, does anyone know why this is??

Is anybody else familiar with this Mac issue with Steam?

Any help or comments would be great as this is really irritating me!

Thanks in advance.
Hey,

I have been using the FMC stadium backgrounds in the previous 2 versions of FM and wondered if anyone knew of a mod for the new skin as so they appear in the overview page of a club?

Thanks in advance.
Looking for a Premier League cut-out face pack ONLY

I can't seem to find a download just for this league?

Is there a page where I can download facepacks for leagues only rather than megapacks which are huge in size!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey,

I have just fired up the BETA and can see no kits for league 2, am I right to assume that some kits will become available in full version?

I will download and add kits to the game as I do every year but I won\t add any kits that are already on the game.

Thanks in advance.

Pezza
Martin Demichelis is not a coach at Malaga now he has retired? He is not on the game at all actually....?!
He should be a coach at Malaga and not retired from game!
Sorry, have now sorted that but Venezia haven't yet been put in Serie B?
Hey, is there any reason why the promotions and relegations are not showing in new game after adding update?