Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
l milliken commented on: fm2020 best tactic 2.3
l milliken commented on: fm2020 best tactic 2.3
Grimnir commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINALS VS LIVARPOOL! MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM 20
JSFM98 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Walsall Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
kingrobbo commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
mons commented on: FM20 Maltese playable league v2.0 compatible with 20.3
A new version of our data update was released with 2082 changes from 40 contributors.
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/02/20) Relink!
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 Relink! (23/02/20)
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
Odjin commented on: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (17/01/20)
NCJesster commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
NCJesster commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
tonidopa commented on: Requests
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E9 Yes, This Is A Spanish Person! | Football Manager 2020
crazyanimals commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
CCPereira commented on: Goal Net for FM 19
tonskudaigle Comments
hi how do i install this download please

Since it's a .fmf file, I presume you place the file in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data\. Then when starting a new save, you tick the file to be loaded.
Nevermind, I figured the e-mail used with the account and changed stuff around.
Hi,

I was just trying to add my Steam account to my profile and it seems my previous account (Daigle) already has it in use. Also when I tried to change my username to Daigle, it naturally couldn't happen.

I had to create this new profile back in the day because I couldn't remember my password and the e-mail used to retrieve it. If it's my @thedugout.net e-mail used with it, then there's no way for me to reset it.

So I'm just wondering if my previous account could be deleted, merged or whatever with this one. I now it's an odd request, but I'm just trying to get the most out of my FM and Susie website
I really like this skin. Excellent job with it Ethan!
A bit of feedback though:

- The role suitability icons are a not as distinctive from each other as they should and there seem to be icons for them in the folder structure that seem more proper for the use. (FusionDB Skin 2020 CLASSIC -DARK- v0.4\graphics\icons\custom\role rating\circular)
- Timeline during the match is missing.
- Team talk button backgrounds are transparent. Not a big nuisance, but maybe a bit of background color would be nice. (hand over to assistant and end team talk buttons)
- Perhaps change the places between favoured personnel and icons in club info profile view so it's a bit more logical order. (legends > icons > favoured personnel)
- Not sure if this is a SI problem, but in competitions view the league table is always cut off and has a scroll bar. And right below it are the top team player stats. I don't know why it can't be pushed to the bottom to clear more room for the league table in order to eliminate the scroll bar. (I'm using FHD resolution and 85% zoom)
- Average attendance and Squad Personality don't show their values in club info's profile view..

Great looking skin. Some of the headings and the content in boxes need some "padding".

Below's a screenshot of the club info view. I pointed arrows to the headings and also the content boxes where it clearly shows that the text is probably a bit too much on the left.
I love the skin, but I do have a small suggestion.
Would it be possible to have a bit more details in the club info view? I really miss the simple club details view where you can quickly see the following info in condensed space:

- league playing in + country
- position
- media prediction
- year founded
- professional status
- finances (rich/secure etc)
- national reputation
- estimated value
- youth and training facilities levels
- average attendance