I saw a photo of Gramado in southern Brazil and I was fascinated by the similarities of this region with Germany because I thought it was cool how something so German could be found in a place that I never knew had German influence remotely.
I am currently in the process of creating a new nation for the southern region of Brazil (Santa Catarina, Paraná and Rio Grande do Sul) and I would like to ask if anyone has ideas or suggestions to add to make it more realistic.
Graphics I've done for the country:
- New nation called "South Brazil"
- All cities in Paraná, Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina are now in South Brazil
- All South Brazil teams now have South Brazil as their "Based Nation"
- German, Italian, Hunsrik German, East Pomeranian German and Brazilian Venetian added to the national languages of South Brazil
- Hunsrik - defined as the official language in the regions listed .
- Antonio Carlos
- Santa Maria do Herval
- São João do Oeste
- Players born in the south of Brazil have changed their nationality to "south-brazilian", unless they already have an international cap from another country
- Diaspora players who have German and Italian surnames now have a second nationality corresponding to their surname
- German and Austrian players treated as non-foreigners in southern Brazil
- South Brazilians treated as EU in Germany and Austria
You'll need to Login to comment