9,021 30 579
Changes likely down the pipeline if any issues found please report them thank you
Just Skin Features
REBUILT DARK SKIN
- MODS (limited) like attribute boxes? want to see a secret button that reveals hidden attributes on a player profile(editor required)? check out the MODS folder (more to come at a later date)
- Get the most from your tactics screen! many useful tabs added to the re designed tactics screen.
- A hidden, hidden attributes panel that smiley face you see on the player profile screen is used to reveal hidden attributes in the adjacent cell (don't click if you don't want it spoiled may turn this into a mod)
- Custom views throughout the skin for the views I use, most include player pictures!
- Background selector for those who like a little more colour / backgrounds (recommend full cycling as the transparency is a little buggy)
- Tabs everywhere! for me the game needs more at your finger tips tabs have been put in many places to try and reduce the amount of clicks needed.
- Customisable scouting centre (previously you couldn't alter what you see now you have the option to add things you find important)
- Complete overhaul of most pages presenting you with more information in places lacklustre in the base skin.
- Key attributes drop down boxes present in most places to try and help you determine player retrainability!
- Much more in depth scouting cards (will eb re visiting this area again soon) both in the inbox and in the scouting centre.
- Changes to inbox panels (so you don't see the squished up stuff the default has issues with) and also customised / changed news items.
- Colour overhaul (restored some things to default such as morale and roles) these can be changed using the MODS folder if needed.
- Subtle Match day changes including the match tablet, line ups and some pre match stats. (more to come here with the line up / primary coloured stuff being pulled)
- Subs bench removed from tactics screen and pitch moved back to the left hand side
- Scouting views / report card fixes
Thank you to all the creators out there for your continued work! I can't fit you all in here but without these guys this wouldn't have been possible!
- GIMN & Mustermann Skin Your support, help and suggestions are always valued! thank you for the nudge and getting me to go ahead with it all ...all 1125 hours
- Keysi for the club finances snapshot.
- bluestillidie00 and their amazing WTCS5 skin for the use of some of their panels, and the support on twitter (honestly made my week).
- _ben_ and their amazing Statman skin for the use of panels, and occasional advice.
- Wozzie for their beautiful and amazing Tato skin which I picked and pulled out for weeks / months and the use of panels.
- FME Skin for some panels used.
- michaeltmurrayuk the amount of times I have opened one of your threads, Blog and your skin is unreal.
- snowofman for alot of help both in the early days of me playing about with things and just being there on the forums not only for myself but everyone!
You'll need to Login to comment