Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
9 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
31 minutes ago
mizie commented on: [FM19] Hungary Database Update
46 minutes ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
mons added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 82 [12 images] [11.02]
3 hours ago
aleshaebanko commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 60 [18 images] [10.09]
5 hours ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317755 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26169 changes from 159 contributors.
5 hours ago
sami sabek commented on: Arabic language file FM19
5 hours ago
sami sabek added a topic: Arabic language file FM19
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E2 I Cannot Believe That Happened! | Football Manager 2019
6 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317748 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26162 changes from 159 contributors.
7 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 89 - Heading for the Championship! | Football Manager 2019
8 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 59 [15 images [10.09]
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520637 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317753 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26154 changes from 159 contributors.
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317751 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion

thanks Chris!!!
Is the Superleague Ellada Ready too?
lovely work Chris
Big thanks
Czech Synot Liga, with thanks to Hajdučki sin for the research on kits

http://www.mediafire.com/file/btefevwvgotvqz3/czech_synot_liga.rar
After checking in beta, I'm sorry to report that 3d kits won't work in FM 18.
Check my new templates for FM18-19 3D kits. Very easy to use, great for beginners. New templates are added to the pack on a daily basis!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5uu78oaz1pum09/bolid74_FM18-19_NE3Dtemplates.rar/file
After checking in beta, I'm sorry to report that 3d kits won't work in FM 18.

I don't have the beta yet, but can you try reporting it as a bug on the official forums, maybe it's an oversight which can get fixed by the time the full game is released...
I don't have the beta yet, but can you try reporting it as a bug on the official forums, maybe it's an oversight which can get fixed by the time the full game is released...

It's not an oversight or bug. They install correctly but there are new player models and texture mapping and layout is different. I can see that recognizable parts of kits are scattered all over the player so texture mapping is obviously new.
We'll have to redo our 3d kits.
Check my new templates for FM18-19 3D kits. Very easy to use, great for beginners. New templates are added to the pack on a daily basis!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5uu78oaz1pum09/bolid74_FM18-19_NE3Dtemplates.rar/file
It's not an oversight or bug. They install correctly but there are new player models and texture mapping and layout is different. I can see that recognizable parts of kits are scattered all over the player so texture mapping is obviously new.

I bow to your superior knowledge. Oh dear
Significant oh bugger, we're gonna need completely new templates if it's changed the mapping
That's a real shame, but that was only to be expected.
Someone could extract the default kits with the old resource archiver to see the textures?
On a positive note, 3d match is much better and details on players are much sharper.
That's a real shame, but that was only to be expected.
Someone could extract the default kits with the old resource archiver to see the textures?

I tried old archiver but it didn't work
Ok, this is what I learned so far.

Modding works the same as before, png files in folders with config.xml. Old configs work fine. You can simply copy folders with faces, SS kits or logos and it will work.

3d kits are brand new. I'm in the process of figuring out texture layout by using a chequered texture with numbers and I'll post it here when I'm done. So far I could see that socks now have separate surfaces for left and right. Also long and short sleeves are not sharing same surface any more. Because of that chest and shorts surface is slightly smaller than before, but 1024x1024 is now supported (was 512x512 before) and I plan to use it in the future. Now the graphic is much better and I think 1024x1024 should be accepted as standard.

As for players, they again wear shirts in both ways, tucked in or on the outside. Sleeves are short, long and short with underwear. Collars appear to be all round.
Ok, this is what I learned so far.

Modding works the same as before, png files in folders with config.xml. Old configs work fine. You can simply copy folders with faces, SS kits or logos and it will work.

3d kits are brand new. I'm in the process of figuring out texture layout by using a chequered texture with numbers and I'll post it here when I'm done. So far I could see that socks now have separate surfaces for left and right. Also long and short sleeves are not sharing same surface any more. Because of that chest and shorts surface is slightly smaller than before, but 1024x1024 is now supported (was 512x512 before) and I plan to use it in the future. Now the graphic is much better and I think 1024x1024 should be accepted as standard.

As for players, they again wear shirts in both ways, tucked in or on the outside. Sleeves are short, long and short with underwear. Collars appear to be all round.

But for now, the 3d kits did not work, is it right? i´ve tested it and could not see the 3d kits. only the default.
But for now, the 3d kits did not work, is it right? i´ve tested it and could not see the 3d kits. only the default.

I only tried them in a league which doesn't come with original kits (Croatian). I'll check England later today
England doesn't work, been running a save with York and the kits are indeed broken
England doesn't work, been running a save with York and the kits are indeed broken

ohhh noooooo.

«This comment has been edited»

But you can see custom kits in 3d game on teams which already had original 3d kits?
But you can see custom kits in 3d game on teams which already had original 3d kits?

which team shall i look for? i didn´t know which teams already had original 3d kits.
watford?,wimbledon?
Original 3D kits in England are from Championship down to National League Premier

You're right bolid,the detail is there but totally out of position. Someone is going to have come up with a new 3D kit template.
@bolid74 WinRar will not work for sure, but you could try Universal Extractor. It is available as portable, so you don't have to install an unnecessary program if you don't need it then.
No certainty to be able to extract graphics.fmf, but maybe worth a try.

«This comment has been edited»
I'll do it later today. I already started but real life interfered :-P This is how it looks generally, I'll pinpoint exact zones later and post it here.

https://i.imgur.com/2s7V06O.png

It'll be possible to simply grab and resize parts from old layout and put it on new one. It won't be ideal, but it'll be good for first few weeks until proper new templates are released.

Nice job so far Bolid, started picking it apart myself but my head started to hurt after trying to find the socks
@bolid74 WinRar will not working for sure, but you could try Universal Extractor. It is available as portable, so you don't have to install an unnecessary program if you don't need it then.
No certainty to be able to extract graphics.fmf, but maybe worth a try.

Don't worry, getting an original kit texture is not needed. I simply created a chess-like texture with numbered boxes and I can see exactly which parts cover different zones on player and from there I can make exact layout. It's a two-hour job.
Are those 3d kits going to work on FM 2018?
They will do yeah, just a matter of new templates
Login to post a comment

Login Register