Feed
FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Squintz69 commented on: Russia - Premier League 3D'2017/18 New! (16/11/17)
1 minute ago
Jamie3 commented on: [FM 18] From Non League To Premier League
5 minutes ago
Molda222 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC18 for SS'2017/18 kits on FM18 only COMING SOON
5 minutes ago
MatthewFR23 commented on: FM18 Megapack 56 Updates by claassen
9 minutes ago
Bandes commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
21 minutes ago
Sr Wer commented on: Brazil - Full Leagues SS'2017 Relink! (18/11/17)
25 minutes ago
don kel commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
30 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5609 changes from 918 contributors.
30 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5609 changes from 60 contributors.
33 minutes ago
claassen commented on: FM18 Megapack 56 Updates by claassen
34 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Upload Kit for Create a Club
36 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
55 minutes ago
Jooks3575 commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
57 minutes ago
Odeon63 commented on: Susie On Tour 2018 - Leaderboard
58 minutes ago
areinke commented on: Corners A/D - Set Pieces for FM2018 by mdacha
1 hour ago
adryan_dragomyr commented on: Romanian Liga III & IV for FM18 by ElCobra
1 hour ago
Matt619 commented on: Changing team name with FM Editor problem
1 hour ago
Matt619 added a topic: Changing team name with FM Editor problem
1 hour ago
Joseph Peters commented on: Barclays Premier League Standard Kits 2017-18
1 hour ago
jwin0008 commented on: Any other way to pay u for the premium?
1 hour ago
jwin0008 added a topic: Any other way to pay u for the premium?
1 hour ago
PinkHoverboard commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.1 [v1.1 released on 12/11/2017]
1 hour ago
kleed commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
vossmaj commented on: Susie On Tour 2018 - Stop 1 - Black Cat Revival
1 hour ago
Jamie3 commented on: [FM 18] From Non League To Premier League
1 hour ago
FM_Tacticien commented on: Backgrounds Megapack Support
2 hours ago
nufcpagey commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.1 [v1.1 released on 12/11/2017]
2 hours ago
JayTea37 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread - Template for FM18 has changed, current packs do not work as intended, templates being created but files will need to be recreated from scratch
2 hours ago
Sr Wer added a download: Sport Lisboa e Benfica - 4-3-3
2 hours ago
Sr Wer added a download: Sport Lisboa e Benfica - 4-4-2
Discussion
@Persee, it could be that they're not displayed in the site's database, but they are nonetheless included in the download.

It's the case in this one and this one, for example.
@Persee, it could be that they're not displayed in the site's database, but they are nonetheless included in the download.

It's the case in this one and this one, for example.

I was just writing the same thing as you replied to me, because I have not downloaded the pack yet and was basing myself off the site's database. Cheers
In anticipation of FM18 being released at midnight tonight, 10.01 is now available for download

It contains 2,263 new and improved cuts and takes the MP head count to 193,601.

Why is there so many low level cuts from chinese players in this pack ? Like seriously. Its not like they are bad, they are ******* awful. I have done maybe 10 cuts to pack and maybe only 1 got included in the pack cause the others werent that good and now we have these pixel monsters in the pack where you cant even near recognise the player..... the picture i include is just one example of many as bad.
Attachments
Why is there so many low level cuts from chinese players in this pack ? Like seriously. Its not like they are bad, they are ******* awful. I have done maybe 10 cuts to pack and maybe only 1 got included in the pack cause the others werent that good and now we have these pixel monsters in the pack where you cant even near recognise the player..... the picture i include is just one example of many as bad.

They're part of a recent North Korean pack. Apart from the cut you mention, I can see 23425555, 23425680, 23425706, 23425722, 23425730, 23425737 and 23425739 are also really quite poor. That's 8 images out of over 2,200 from 10.01 and out of over 193,00. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill, yeah?

I tend to add all missing cuts, although perhaps I should not have in the above cases, but I'm rather more judicious when it comes to improvements. I'm not exactly sure which cuts you produced and didn't make it as I'm not sure I can recall any.
They're part of a recent North Korean pack. Apart from the cut you mention, I can see 23425555, 23425680, 23425706, 23425722, 23425730, 23425737 and 23425739 are also really quite poor. That's 8 images out of over 2,200 from 10.01 and out of over 193,00. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill, yeah?

I tend to add all missing cuts, although perhaps I should not have in the above cases, but I'm rather more judicious when it comes to improvements. I'm not exactly sure which cuts you produced and didn't make it as I'm not sure I can recall any.

I agree that a couple of the 245 pictures in my North Korean pack were based on very poor sources, for which I'm sorry.
But I think you can probably imagine that finding sources for these players is a hell of a job.
They fill up some gaps, but I agree that some were maybe a step to far.
I'll try to avoid these kind of sources in the future.
I agree that a couple of the 245 pictures in my North Korean pack were based on very poor sources, for which I'm sorry.
But I think you can probably imagine that finding sources for these players is a hell of a job.
They fill up some gaps, but I agree that some were maybe a step to far.
I'll try to avoid these kind of sources in the future.

Well after hearing that players are from N Korea i can understand. But i also hope that this does not become habit that we or you use low quality pictures just to get players covered in the facepack. But as Mons said its only like 0,005 % of players in the update is low quality so maybe i can live with it =)
Hello Mons,

Is the (downloaded) Aax staff suppossed to have faces as wel with the lates facepack update ?

«This comment has been edited»
Hello Mons,

Is the (downloaded) Aax staff suppossed to have faces as wel with the lates facepack update ?

No, as they are not in the default database and therefore won't have a fixed UID in FM18, and so cannot be assigned their "old" face.
Some years back, @Rowan released the replacement default cuts.

As you may have noticed, in FM18, there are different images for players, managers, staff and others for male persons and for managers, staff and others for females. I'm attaching the new default SI cuts.

Rowan has indicated his willingness to sort something out alongside the same lines, but he will not be able to do so for a short while due to personal commitments. I was wondering if anybody from our small but willing gang of cutters was interested in taking this task on...
Attachments
Some years back, @Rowan released the replacement default cuts.

As you may have noticed, in FM18, there are different images for players, managers, staff and others for male persons and for managers, staff and others for females. I'm attaching the new default SI cuts.

Rowan has indicated his willingness to sort something out alongside the same lines, but he will not be able to do so for a short while due to personal commitments. I was wondering if anybody from our small but willing gang of cutters was interested in taking this task on...

Actually guys, don't worry, Ive located some excellent sources and will get to work on this in the coming days, stay tuned
Yay, excellent!
@mons
8102703 and 93089561 are the same person. So 8102703 can be updated with the new cut from 93089561
Actually guys, don't worry, Ive located some excellent sources and will get to work on this in the coming days, stay tuned

HERE are the new replacement defaults. Hope you like them
@mons
8102703 and 93089561 are the same person. So 8102703 can be updated with the new cut from 93089561

Thanks, done

HERE are the new replacement defaults. Hope you like them

Great work; I'll add it to the OP
Sorry if this is trivial or already been covered lots. Is there an icon pack to go with this or will the game automatically resize the original larger images? Many thanks for any advice.
Sorry if this is trivial or already been covered lots. Is there an icon pack to go with this or will the game automatically resize the original larger images? Many thanks for any advice.

Yes there is. It's a part of the torrent download (afaik) and is updated alongside the main faces in each update pack.
Please add the pack to other sites like mega.nz.the download speed on uploaded or depositfiles is unbearable ..... 3 hrs for 500 MB file when other site give 3.0 mb/s speed ......
(My mistake, sorry)

Please add the pack to other sites like mega.nz.the download speed on uploaded or depositfiles is unbearable ..... 3 hrs for 500 MB file when other site give 3.0 mb/s speed ......

Can you not download the 10.0 pack via torrent?
@Vit Kras - Mega.nz won't be better, they recently added download limits for certain countries.

@Vit Kras - Mega.nz won't be better, they recently added download limits for certain countries.
all good found a trick to increase download speed 10 times on depositfiles website all done
This guy is this guy. Source? Polish HR removed him from db (he was injured for a year almost) and I had to create him from the scratch for fm18
This guy is this guy. Source? Polish HR removed him from db (he was injured for a year almost) and I had to create him from the scratch for fm18

I'll take your word for it
Login to post a comment

Login Register