Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
Jrdm92 Comments
the last thing I can think of is this. Anything you put in your skin folder takes precedence of what is in your graphics folder. So try using flut skin and put the fmt stadium pack inside the flut skin folder. I think there is a grapics folder within the flut skin (or put it anywhere inside the flut skin folder that makes sense to you... as long as you can remember it ). And just to be sure... you need to have a skin folder where you have the graphics folder to put your skins in.

My graphics folder is a complete mess, you're right! haha.

all sorted though dude, i must of had an old config file from a previous stadium pack, my own stupidity.

strangely that is the first time its worked at all but hey ho

thanks for your time, appreciate it!
Just replicated your settings coupled with the same skin and they're all showing up for me fine. Bit strange other graphics showing up but not these seeing as the game reads them all through the same means (the config file). If there's a config file in the pack and you don't have any other backgrounds or stadium packs causing a config clash then I haven't got a clue.

I must have about 10 different skins and none of them work, its really odd. been having this problem since the day fm19 was out and it is so frustrating.

there's a config file in the pack, don't have any other backgrounds or stadium packs that could clash with it so i have no clue either.
@Mizta05 @Jrdm92

Try clearing the cache in the in-game interface preferences and reloading the skin

If that doesn't work can you take some screenshots of the club overview page, of your in-game preferences and the graphics folder for me to see. It'll hopefully give me a better idea of where you're going wrong.

I feel like i have basically tried everything i can, had it on 85%, 95%, 100%, had ID's ticked on and off, side bars on and off.

had no problems with fm18 although i am pretty sure you could use the standard skin then.

if you can spot anything i'm going wrong with that would be great!
Attachments
I cant seem to get the stadium pack to work. I have use the flut skin and have placed the folder in the graphics folder. Should i do anythin else?

i'm having the same problem, doesn't work with any skin for me, tried everything on preferences.
What do you mean "do with those"? Those are finished kits :-)

haha sorry man! i'm only used to downloading big files and getting them into the game, are they on the update? or do i put them into my graphics folder?

apologies haha
I found a team photo on their twitter and I believe these pictures of yours are outdated.
These are most likely their current kits:

https://i.imgur.com/DPEemTa.png https://i.imgur.com/NYo0vyy.png

even better! anything you could do with those would be much appreciated!
For full league I require a partner who will research and collect pictures. You can do it if you feel like it.
For a single club kits, please post pictures of that club and I'll probably do it.

These are the only pictures i could find. anything would be appreciated, not sure what you can do with the away image.

cheers!
Attachments
Any chance there will be combined county premier league kits, such as camberley town?