Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stakel84 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/01/20) Relink!
stakel84 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Olimpic 2017 Teampack
Reddwarf33 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Gib Phoenix Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 275596 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60205 changes from 241 contributors.
Eiserner commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 275549 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60136 changes from 241 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
bigmattb28 commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
bigmattb28 commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Another shot at redemption.
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60096 changes from 240 contributors.
frodomin Comments
Possible to ask a bigger source (or another face fronted pic)?
Really small to get any decent cut out of this.

i did think it was a bit small myself, i will ask him for a selfie
Its always funny until someone gets hurt.............THEN its f*cking hilarious!
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Source from the player himself (don't ask)
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Ah, I see. HERE is a handfull of ones I already had. Unfortunately they're all white, but if the demand is there I'll source and cut some more diverse

I would be keen on a regen staff image pack if you cut one - i often use a regen image for staff who are missing from the megapack and I cannot find a source for. So a mix of male and female staff images would be good if you had the time
on the right
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Sorry, still not clear. The images should be showing in your game as a black image with a number...make a note of that number - open up the config file that is in the folder with TextEdit (or similar) and ctrl-f to open up a finder search, type in the numbers you made a note of and continue searching until it gives you the longer UID number. (There may be several) Save your chosen images of these staff as this UID

Basically you can now delete the UID finder pack (it has served it's purpose to locate the UIDs of your staff.) Save your new images of your staff in a new folder as "UID number.png" and change a line in a config in the new folder to:
<record from="UID number" to="graphics/pictures/person/UID number/portrait"/>

reload skin and your new images should now be showing.

I think they are looking for the 2 cut out faces you have used in your screenshots for the PA and press officer............
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)

ok no problem I have that link already, I thought there may have been a download for the pack you mentioned in your opening post from fmfan.ru - i was just being lazy, will download and merge them all into a big pack.

Again thanks so much for this download
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Pardon the dumb question, but do you guys have a quick way to find out the right regen numbers? I checked the other night and i have spent a good two hours renaming my image and reloading skins to no avail.
And i was barely halfway through the file as there were lots of numbers like the one in the black pic for my PA.

Make sure the name of the folder you are trying to load your replacement images from is alphabetically before the Regen UID Finder folder as once the game has loaded a graphic in it wont overwrite it with another from another folder. Your game is probably loading the images from the numbered folder first, so not overwriting it with your new one. The way I have got this to work is to rename the folder from Rowan's download to ZRegen UID Finder - that way I know it will load last everytime.
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Rowan, this looks amazing - thanks so much. Will give it a try out later. Do you have a link to the collated regen pack by any chance?
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
My bad, I was using the 12.0 Megapack. I hadn't noticed the 12.01 update pack was out. So that must be why he looks okay for me. If it helps, his UID is 85028014 and the line you need in the config.xml file is:
<record from="85028014" to="graphics/pictures/person/85028014/portrait"/>

easy done mate and thanks for the reply, don't worry though I'm pretty familiar with the config files, i used to make the icon faces for the megapack a long time ago
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Sorry lads, a cock-up my end - hopefully rectified soon. In the meantime, use these files.

Cheers mons

Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
I just searched him in my facepack folder and found both his photo and a line matching his ID number in the config. It's possible that I haven't yet clicked his profile in FM 2020 while playing the game, but there's no reason why his picture should not appear...
(I'm using the latest megapack by the way.)

His picture is in the folder and he was showing before i applied today's update - there is no UID for him in my config, are you using today's megapack update?
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Is Pogba missing in the latest update for anyone else? I have just applied the latest download and now he is blank, similar to Cancelo at City was prior to this update?

Just checked the config and there is no entry for his UID

He is on the left
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
ah man, now you have me questioning my flags - hahahaha

I'll have a root about in the DB see if i can see where they are being used and try get some clarity for researching online, to get a definitive answer for you/me

Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Hi orangepulp, I have a flag pack out for FM19 and FM20, download that and take a look at the flags I have used for those countries in that. I had to do a bit of digging about for those flags last year and I don't think those are the ones I used in the end. (I am at work so cant see my source files)

In fairness I couldn't find a flag for SEA Chinese so I made it myself in photoshop based off the flag in another pack, so that could very well be the correct flag you have above

Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
I have updated my realistic flag pack for this years FM - Enjoy!

Download and installation instructions available here

thanks mate

keep up the good work. these are the best flags in ever

thanks
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
hey mate love this flags but cant download, there are no mirror links

sorry mate there you go
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Hey. In theory yes I could do it with logos, in practice though I doubt they would look very good. How many logos you talking?
frodomin
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)

My extremely popular realistic flags pack is back for FM15 and updated to include Crimea and the new Paraguay flag!

In game screenshots:

Download Links:

Sortitoutsi
Mediafire
Sendspace
Gamefront

Installation Instructions:

As always I recommend you download and install kremmen's metallic logo pack, then simply replace his flags folder with mine. However if for some reason you don't want to use kremmen's pack then download and extract my flags folder and paste it in the following location:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\Graphics\Pictures\Logos\Flags

Then go to FM Preferences >> Interface >> UNTICK 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' and TICK 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'
Finally click Confirm or Reload Skin and the flags will now show in game.

Official/Unofficial Flags:

Technically Mayotte, Reunion, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Wallis & Futuna and Saint Martin all officially use the French flag. Personally I like each country to be distinguishable at a glance so in the pack I have given each of these countries their unofficial flag. If you like to play by the book then I have put an Alternatives folder in the pack. Simply copy and paste the 2 folders in there called Large Flags and Small Flags over the main Large Flags and Small Flags folders in the pack and say yes to overwrite any files, this will change these unofficial flags to the French flag.

As always everyone's feedback is welcome and if you spot any errors with any flags please let me know - cheers!

Done by bajahater

Done by asket

Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Preferences >> Interface >> UNTICK 'Show Attributes Bar Instead of 1 - 20'
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
yeah got specialist Wednesday morning, pain in the ass, it wasn't even my own team I dislocated it playing for, I was helping out a mate!
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Anyone on here ever dislocated their shoulder before? Take it my goalkeeping days are over?
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Promoted! Let's see if I can finish my career in the premiership then?
Ooh I see, cheers.

Terrible final though, should have won that comfortably considering this is FM and China always has world-class regens in FM..

might load Chinese league in my save if that's the case
Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)
Do you have the latest update pack? As the one added in 6.07 seems quite good Can't see any snow or noise at all tbh

very strange mons, i do have 6.07 and he looks fine in the megapack folder but check him out against the FM dark skin? or is it just my game?