Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 512779 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312047 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 41934 changes from 211 contributors.
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 46 | THE DREAM START? | Football Manager 2019
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
MMXX commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 512723 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311975 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 41838 changes from 210 contributors.
julianross13 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 512696 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311953 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 41813 changes from 210 contributors.
Hilger commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
Zeandr commented on: Wonderkids 2019
Steve49 commented on: Great Britain league
A new version of our data update was released with 512694 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311951 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 41805 changes from 210 contributors.
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
mons commented on: Old email change?
Thule_91 commented on: Old email change?
Thule_91 added a topic: Old email change?
A new version of our data update was released with 512687 changes from 918 contributors.
juve_man Comments
I found a way t change the date...

You will need Visual Studio 2017, open the main file under the name 'sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date - 05 Feb 18(or any other date that you download)', find the lines under 'start_date' and 'day_of_month' and change their values to the first coming Monday date. I did it on February 3rd (changed it to Feb 5th) and game started on the 5th, only a few games between 3rd and 5th had to be simulated by the game itself since those results weren't coded yet by the author...
So, the issue I have with Custom start date is this:

No matter which date I set and download the date moves only once per week, each Monday to be exact.

So, I choose January 12th for example, download it, unpack, everything is ok. When I want to start new career and choose editor data files I want to use the name still says January 12th and that's ok. But when I come to the league selection window and try to select the start date I downloaded it only gives me the date of last Monday, in this case January 8th. So I have to wait an entire week to be able to start from new date, and that's today January 15th.
No, those were for download issues. Download is fine now but no matter what date you choose the game starts only on December 11th.
I can't seem to find a button to cancel affiliations with clubs. Anywhere. Am I blind or did you move it somewhere?
Hello. I don't know if this is the right thread, but could someone please re-do Juventus Shiny logo, but without the stars above? They are not a part of the logo.

Sorry if this was asked before, but could someone please re-do Juventus logo, but without the stars above? They are not a part of the logo.