Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DarrenToon commented on: SS Template Thread
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Small random mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 1 changes from 1 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Footygamer added a topic: FM20 Database Updated
WitchPlease commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
A new version of our data update was released with 0 changes from 0 contributors.
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 94523 changes from 376 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
SirTAVARES commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.5 [20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FranGELP22 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Darkness89 commented on: FMBase FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness
bradley998 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
juve_man Comments
ask there then first mate there might be something else added to those files, thats why I make my own when ready to start a save

I have no time to look at that now I can add it to my list but wont be for a bit as I am back in Aus from end of this week and I will be away for possibly 2 weeks
cheers
So I tried with my own files and the same thing happens.
I tried using this but it's incompatible with real fixtures files. There's a red triangle when I used real fixtures for England and this file because it's from the same nation. Any way to use them both?
Yes, sorry guys for absence. I didn't have much time so I just downloaded already made fixtures and results. But for some reason those created a problem in my saves where teams would take over a month to hire a new manager. So I decided to go back to my own files. All files and instructions are updated above so you can download with no problems.

Also, I want to thank kingrobbo again for creating custom start date files because I couldn't get my previous Bhutan start date to work in 2020. So instead of that I used these:

custom start dates feel free to download and edit to suite your needs

NB there has been a bug reported to SI that for custom dates you have to use a Monday this may be fixed in FM 20 so have a look and try it hopefully it is sorted so I have a file with today's date too

Custom start date for 17th of February is included in the updated files. Enjoy.

You created your own files as explained in this thread?
No, I'm using these:

Would it be too bothersome for you to download them and try a save, quickly go on holiday and see if it happens to you too?

Ok so since I started using any real fixtures files I have a problem at the end of the season when a team fires their coach, they take abnormally long to hire a new one. Every single time.

Usually a coach is fired at the end of May and clubs hire their replacements at the very end of June, even in July sometimes. In season I think it's still normal, but after season it takes really long and it's stupid because most teams start their preseason and buy players before they even have a coach.

Anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone else getting this with Juventus items coming to inbox? There's just this little line instead of club name in the message title, but message itself is normal. Maybe it's my skin?
Does anyone know? I googled and couldn't find anything.

Concretely I want to ban Man City from CL like they've been in real life.
Can you not just add him to a club with the editor.
Yeah, wanted to be more realistic, but I guess that's what I'll have to do.
Maybe a stupid question, but is there any way to force a specific person being loaded into the game?

I know we can choose countries or regions and players with certain reputation etc. But is there any way to maybe edit something in the editor to load just that one person instead of having to choose an option which loads extra 10-15 000 people and slows the game down?

Specific example - I want an Italian physio called Simone Folletti loaded in my save. But it's impossible to get him unless I choose to load every player with Italian nationality. I tried giving him max reputation in the editor, selecting huge database, etc. and still nothing. Some other Italian staff with same rep and ability are loaded every time, but he isn't unless I select all players with Italian nationality which then gives me a save with 60.000+ people. Normally I want 20-25k.
@juve_man this is great I was starting to set up files like this for release perhaps we can pool together along with other users too to get many leagues covered

Thanks @moondog777 for the link too

and a big thanks to @Dmitri-K for the tool to make this an easy process

need some other users to step up now specially for the other leagues shared about will take no time at all
Ofc no problem. I can keep updating these 5 leagues because I really don't follow or play anything outside of it. Other users are welcome to do any league they want, we'll pack it all together and update.
Yeah I tried that but my editor wasn't recognizing the fm19 file so I looked for some tutorials and created a new one quickly.
Real world fixtures and results for top 5 European leagues + custom start date set for November 18th 2019.

First, I want to credit @Dmitri-K for his Fixtures Generator and @kingrobbo for his detailed instructions on how to do all this.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Extract all files to your editor data folder. Select the files when starting a new save, select Bhutan from the nations list and select the start date as shown in pictures below:

That's it. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/50904/amls-real-fixtures-and-results-custom-start-date

How to create a custom start date though?

Also, I imported epl results, everything the way you explained in tutorial but when I test adv rules it says EPL didn't finish in time for season update date 23/06/2020...

And I went on holiday to June 22nd and it really doesn't finish in time. EPL teams only played 37 rounds up to that point.

The last match was played on May 10th and nothing after that. There's no reason they shouldn't have played the 38th round.

EDIT: I fixed it finally. For some reason when I copied results and fixtures from a website it only copied 37 rounds, always ignored the 38th. I had to do that one additionally.

Now only the question of how to create an actual custom start date? Brazil has a start date of Nov 23rd, but the game simulates one round then. I'd like to have the exact current date. Can you help me with that?

EDIT 2: NVM, I did it! I will upload the files shortly and credit you and Dmitri for help.

How does this work and what is it for exactly? Can I use it to set real fixtures and results for FM 20 beta?
I found a way t change the date...

You will need Visual Studio 2017, open the main file under the name 'sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date - 05 Feb 18(or any other date that you download)', find the lines under 'start_date' and 'day_of_month' and change their values to the first coming Monday date. I did it on February 3rd (changed it to Feb 5th) and game started on the 5th, only a few games between 3rd and 5th had to be simulated by the game itself since those results weren't coded yet by the author...
So, the issue I have with Custom start date is this:

No matter which date I set and download the date moves only once per week, each Monday to be exact.

So, I choose January 12th for example, download it, unpack, everything is ok. When I want to start new career and choose editor data files I want to use the name still says January 12th and that's ok. But when I come to the league selection window and try to select the start date I downloaded it only gives me the date of last Monday, in this case January 8th. So I have to wait an entire week to be able to start from new date, and that's today January 15th.
No, those were for download issues. Download is fine now but no matter what date you choose the game starts only on December 11th.
I can't seem to find a button to cancel affiliations with clubs. Anywhere. Am I blind or did you move it somewhere?
Hello. I don't know if this is the right thread, but could someone please re-do Juventus Shiny logo, but without the stars above? They are not a part of the logo.

Sorry if this was asked before, but could someone please re-do Juventus logo, but without the stars above? They are not a part of the logo.