Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 45 minutes ago
Mailer1 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
VP. commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy added a topic: Premium Membership Not Showing
crazyanimals commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E4 Alberto's Bangers! | Football Manager 2020
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 9466 changes from 57 contributors.
ingey1968 commented on: Requests
Dan commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Chetan K Paul commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
dviie commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 9444 changes from 57 contributors.
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Germany Winterupdate Missing 02 Mixpack
teknotel commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #85 | DIEGNOOOO! | Football Manager 2020
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
divster Comments
hi - is there a data update for FM20?
Can't see it anywhere...
ok - wrong thread - apols
Sorry - the player update.
the file that contains information to change where a player is playing, where a manager is managing etc - data update file?
I must be blind / stupid / combination..... i cant see a FM20 player update download anywhere
have purchased the new game today, and am guessing there's one or two updates

thanks
david
Possibly, but do you have actually have any players homegrown at club in your team?

fair point - thanks for your help. Warning could be a little easier to understand
Sounds like a bug then - has it been registered i wonder
Got this message when i tried to submit the team today - it said i had 0 players training with the club?

This is mid season, have got the assistant manager running the training and nothing has changed since the seasons start

Taking one substitute of the 7 out, to leave me with 6 has allowed me to play the game.

Any ideas what the bug is? Is it a bug?

Anybody else?
Hi,

I've got a data update file that has all the transfers happening on the correct days - ie August / September 2013.

The game, however, starts in July 2012.

Simple question - can I get the game to start in July 2013 ?

Thanks in advance

D
All seems in check - any way to make it start in July 2013 instead of 2012 ?
It will load ok without the 13.3 update.
Nah - transfers haven't worked.... must be doing something wrong, though I seemed to follow the instructions.
Hi,

Just downloaded this and I'm getting lots of messages about there being 17 teams instead of 18.

Does this ring any bells or shall I upload a screenshot?

I've downloaded this update and the 13.3 update from the downloads page - is it possible they shouldn't be used together? I first unzipped and applied the 13.3 update then this one.

Any suggestions appreciated - I'm just trying to start a new game to see what, if anything, happens.

regards
David
Hi,

Just downloaded it and I'm getting lots of messages about there being 17 teams instead of 18.

Does this ring any bells or shall I upload a screenshot?

I've downloaded this update and the "Real Name and German National Team Fix" download from the homepage - is it possible they shouldn't be used together? I first unzipped and applied this update then the "Real Name and German National Team Fix" update.

regards