Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 93601 changes from 373 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
ilkerracarr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Football Club Martigues Teampack
Dan commented on: A Turkish Delight
r96Skinner commented on: A Turkish Delight
julkjulk commented on: Tajikistan - Tajik League SS'2019 New! (02/07/19)
julkjulk commented on: Kyrgyzstan - Top Liga SS'2019 New! (12/07/19)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
julkjulk commented on: Russia - Premier League SS'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
julkjulk commented on: Finland - Veikkausliiga SS'2019 New! (08/05/19)
Footygamer added a video: ANOTHER TITLE WIN!? - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
terrorsquad commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
kingrobbo commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
MEROV commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
kingrobbo commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
MEROV commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
DarrenToon commented on: SIze up kits
DarrenToon added a topic: SIze up kits
kingrobbo commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
MEROV commented on: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
MEROV added a topic: FM 19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
crazyanimals commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 93032 changes from 372 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Saxonaitor Comments
I'm trying to add in an additional stadium to a pack I currently have. I'm however struggling with the editing of the XML file and despite my best efforts, I'm not getting anywhere.

The club and stadium in question is Norwich United (ID 8325048) and Plantation Road (ID 8600638). The picture in question is saved under a 'teams' folder with the title of '8325048'. I've edited the XML file for it to appear as follows;
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/club/8325048/background"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/team/8325048/background"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/club/8325048/logo/background/left"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/8600638/background"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/8600638/stadium"/>

I am however having no luck getting it to change within football manager, despite that code being the exact same to another team which the pack changes. I have unchecked caching and reloaded and changed the size of the photo in question to a size of other pictures within the file with still no luck. The picture in question is this;

I'm assuming it will be an easy fix as I am not experienced with this thing, but any help would be appreciated!

So I had this problem around 6 months ago and it was fixed as the picture was .JPEG rather than in lower case .jpeg or .png.
I'm basically having the same problem again however with a new picture.
The team in question being FC Vaduz (ID 572002) and stadium Rhein Park Stadion (ID 129503). I've added this picture (attached below) in and given it a file name of '1234567'. I've edited the XML to look like this and have also resized the picture to another size and tried both .png and .jpeg formats.

<record from="teams/1234567" to="graphics/pictures/club/5720002/background"/>
<record from="teams/1234567" to="graphics/pictures/team/5720002/background"/>
<record from="teams/1234567" to="graphics/pictures/club/5720002/logo/background/left"/>
<record from="teams/1234567" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/129503/background"/>
<record from="teams/1234567" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/129503/stadium"/>

If anyone can solve my stupidity again it would be appreciated.
Attachments
The problem is that the picture has .JPG as its file extension. The game only shows picture with lower case letters as file extensions (.jpg or .png)

try this one (and I think you need to delete the old one first... not overwrite it):

Such a small thing Thanks for the responses guys, got it working! Thanks as well for the awesome mod!

Try opening the picture in paint and saving it as a .png file.

Damn, that simple hey. I had seen that advice in a file but saw all the other pictures were .jpg so didn't think it would make a difference! Thanks ever so!

<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/club/8325048/background"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/team/8325048/background"/>
<record from="teams/8325048" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/8600638/stadium"/>

You're a hero! This is exactly what I need on a new FM. Looking forward to seeing how this progreses!
Do you have any plans to include the Australian State league (NPL) structure in this years update Claassen? Would be amazing for us Aussies!
Dang, thank you anyway for your amazing update
Hi Claassen,

Are there any plans to add the lower Australian leagues (NPL etc) into this update?