Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512636 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317864 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78713 changes from 307 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 512649 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317877 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78715 changes from 307 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: Custom Start Date for FM19 - data update error
Dmitri-K commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
columbuscrewdude commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy completed a season in their Football Manager career: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 512656 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317862 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78686 changes from 307 contributors.
AndrewW commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.4
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
DaeLh commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
MrGizMo commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Patty commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
rabcp Comments
Video ads (it doesnt work, loads only default SI video ads):

Let me know if you need something more screenshots

You have you 3D match set to the lowest graphic settings try increasing the setting along with renaming the above 'hd' folder to 'sd' and see if that does the trick
@rabcp i used default xml and later club xml. Still the same issue

Can you post screenshots showing where you have installed each part of the patch too along with your graphic and 3D match preferences within FM19

It looks as if static ads are not even loading which means it’s more than likely an xml issue. Have you taken either the club or non club xml our if it’s folded and placed it in the root my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/ads folder?
I tried to compile Jupiler Pro League video ads from Belgium according to previous instructions from rabcp, but I couldn't. Please refer to the Jupiler Pro League Ad Creation Guide. Thank you.

Refer to what, there is nothing there?

gays, please send to me original BIDSTACK_CHANNEL file. Thanks.

Whenever I play a match in a neutral stadium, the game show my club's adboards rather than the competition's. Any help?

I'm playing on FM18 with the FM19 pack (V1.0 and V1.1) installed and I'm 100% sure I did what the Read Me ordered.

This is down to a longstanding bug in the game, supercup finals such as the UEFA Super cup or Charity Shield are treated as home/away match and not a neutral match in the 3d engine.

Guys, I'm having some problem here regarding the Champions League adboards/banners. When I play away games, it shows. When I play at home, it doesn't work. Here's two screenshots:

Away: https://i.imgur.com/pUd9mta.png
Home: https://i.imgur.com/hd3UjyO.png
Thanks in advance!

Just switch the 'no clubs ads' xml file before the game and you'll get the full Champions League effect, you do not need to close down FM to do this

I have a problem with Sunderland ads.
In prematch at home its black adboards, during the match loads defaults fm's video ads. How to set Sunderland ads? Its doesnt matter for me is it will be video or static.
On away games it works perfectly.

I've just checked and they work fine, it sounds like you have the video files in the wrong location.

Can we expect any new updates in the near future @rabcp ?

I've no motivation right now to be honest, I'm working on another project which is taking up my most of my limited free time, I'll finish off the Serie A at some point but not committing to any dates.

Alternative Scottish Pyramid

I've been working on and off this file for a few years and thought it's about I upload my work for others to critique/enjoy. In every addition of FM I tend to play a long term save in Scotland and after a season or two I quickly get bored of the repetitive fixtures/league structure. I've made a file with a new 16-10-16 structure within the SPFL which also includes the Highland, Lowland and East of Scotland leagues. My long term plan for this save is to incorporate the juniors into this setup and create a fully functional league pyramid. I'll now talk through the changes I've made to the SPFL with some justification as to why I've made certain changes. I have tried to keep a form of realism within this file where possible and I'm fully aware people may not agree with some changes in this pyramid.

Premiership

My initial idea was to turn the premiership into a 16 team league where clubs play each other twice, giving us 30 games with no splits. However, the more I thought about this the more I released how unfeasible such a set up would be. While this system would take a away the monotony of playing teams 4 times a season in the league, losing 8 rounds of fixtures and 2 Old Firm games would be a financial disaster in terms of TV money and sponsorship. We also in Scotland have this bizarre belief that a bigger league would leave too many teams with nothing to play for. To make up for this shortfall in fixtures and to give all sides something to play for throughout the season, I've looked to the splits in Denmark and Belgium as motivation. Personally I have nothing against league splits and while this system will give at least 6 extra games, more importantly it will ensure each side has an equal number of home and away matches.

After 30 games the league will split into 4 groups, giving every team in the league an extra 6 balanced games (3 home & 3 away), which is an improvement on the current split where teams can play more home than away games or vice versa, or play 1 side 3 time away from home and 1 time at home, Like Hibs V Aberdeen this season. The top 4 teams make up the Championship group, teams 5th-8th make up the European Places Playoff group, teams 9th-12th the Relegation Playoff Group and the bottom 4 teams play in the Relegation group. After each group has finished team 4 will play team 5 in a 2 legged playoff for the final Europa League place and team 12 will play team 14 in the Relegation playoff semi final with the losing team playing the winner of the Championship Playoff. This gives us a 16 team league with 36 fixtures, every team will have something to play for and there is less fixture monotony as you will face 12 team's twice and 3 teams 4 times (excluding playoffs)

Championship

The Championship remains similar in terms of structure, the only real difference is two teams are automatically promoted to the Premiership. I have toyed about with various league setups for the Championship, however there is not really enough 'big' SPLF teams for a bigger league to work. Increasing the number of teams further would also significantly dilute the quality of the Championship and make the jump between the Premiership and Championship too extreme. Any team relegated from the Championship receives £60,000 in parachute money for 2 seasons.

League One

The remaining League 1 and 2 clubs form a new look 16 team League. League One is a simple play each other twice, 30 game league. A higher % of TV money has been diverted to these clubs to offset the cost of losing 3 home games per league season. A 16 team 'semi-pro' league seems more feasible than the SPFL welcoming in 4 new teams to fill the gap in League 2. I've kept the relegation playoff as it is, as in reality there will be no automatic relegation from League 2 in till the standard of the Lowland League increases. In future updates I may look to change this to automatic relegation occurring after a few seasons. As in real life any side relegated to the Highland/Lowland league will recieve £40,000 in parachute money for 2 seasons.

Highland League

https://i.postimg.cc/qtkWs0zF/North-of-scot.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G9V0ZZ5B/aberdeen-20.jpg

The Highland league keeps its current structure and is designed to float between 16 and 20 teams ensuring regionalisation at this level remains correct. The following cups have also been added: Highland League Cup, North of Scotland Cup, Aberdeenshire Shield and the Aberdeenshire Cup. In terms of youth of development the North of Scotland U20 and the Aberdeeshire and District League have also been included, teams in each region can opt in and out of these leagues from the beginning of season 2.

Lowland League

The Lowland League starts as a 15 teams league as in real life and will expand to a 16 team league team in season 2. Like the Highland League it is designed to float between 14-18 clubs to ensure regionalisation, this may impact season 2's expansion. The following cups have also been added: Lowland League Cup, SFA South Challenge Cup and the Qualifying Cup. In terms of youth development the Lowland Development League, Challenge Cup, Knockout Cup and League Cup have been added, again teams in each region can opt in and out of these leagues from the beginning of season 2.

East of Scotland League

https://i.postimg.cc/V0178WnV/EOS-A.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/CBVyRDbj/EOS-B.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/hX6RqNjZ/EOS-C.jpg

The East of Scotland League begins with this seasons conference system, the top team in each group progress to the Round Robin Championship Group where the top 2 teams win promotion the the Lowland League. The runner up, teams 2-5 across each conference and the 2 best 6th placed teams form a 16 team Premiership in Season 2 while the remaining teams form a North and South regioned Division One. The Following cups have also been added: East of Scotland League Cup, King Cup & Alex Jack Cup (Winner qualifies for next seasons Scottish Cup).

Other Changes:

- Added £3k in travel costs to any Scottish clubs playing away to English, Irish, Northern Irish or Welsh clubs in the Irn-Bru cup in line with current cup rules.

- Ticket prices added for 72 clubs

- Attendances updated for 69 clubs

- Stadium information corrected for 46 grounds

- Facilities info added to 48 clubs

- 112 staff members added

- 471 records added giving more depth the game

- 425 past winners added to newly created competitions

- 125 unique city pics added for clubs from Premiership to East of Scotland League

- 87 stadium pics added for clubs from Highland, Lowland, East of Scotland and some Junior clubs

- 15 trophy pics added

- Logos added for all senior competitions

https://i.postimg.cc/GHbyk5bf/cove.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/yW1RRG1b/Spartans.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/nsNmBVLK/Aberdeenshire-Shield.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/xkNJfrPX/Brora.jpg

Download

Installation instruction

extract to my documents/sports interactive

Any feedback/suggestions for further updates welcome

Can you provide a screenshot from a match within FM19 as everything looks to be in the correct place
thanx for the reply,yes i got my stadium expanded,so can i use other teams video ads ie man city and what would i have to change in the xml?thank you

if you want to assign a video board to Peterborough, say for example a Nike adboard, search within the xml for a club using the video adboard you want e.g. Man city and copy the record id number in this case "3795"

<!-- Manchester City ads -->
<record id="3793" path="video_ads/england/clubs/man city/aabar" animated="true"/>
<record id="3794" path="video_ads/generic/etisalat" animated="true"/>
<record id="3795" path="video_ads/generic/nike" animated="true"/>

Then do a search for Peterborough, and you'll find the below codd:

<!-- Peterborough, TV_Capper -->
<integer value="4566"/>
<integer value="4567"/>
<integer value="4568"/>
<integer value="4569"/>
<integer value="4570"/>
</list>

we then want to add our new adboard to the front of the list, we also need to insert a record for the bidstack fix
<!-- Peterborough, TV_Capper -->
<list id="696">
<integer value="20000"/> - Bidstack fix ad
<integer value="3795"/> - Nike Video ad (you can add several video ads for Peterbrough here)
<integer value="4557"/> - First static ad

Your final result will be

<!-- Peterborough, TV_Capper -->
<integer value="4566"/>
<integer value="4567"/>
<integer value="4568"/>
<integer value="4569"/>
<integer value="4570"/>
</list>
You need to improve champions league because there is one ads and Polish league because every year the same ads !!!!

I don’t need to do anything, there are over 10 video ads assigned to the Champions League. I only make ads for leagues I use so I won’t be make any Polish ads, there are guides on how to make both static and videos adboards on page 1 of this thread if you want to try making your own.

How annoying.. i just installed the latest FM patch... saw it reset the ads so i cleared cache/reapplied skin... still not working. Then i deleted all add stuff and reinstalled it fully again and still those problems.. Am i doing something wrong in the reinstalling? I install 1.0, then the 'fix patch' and then 1.1 .. or should I skip that fix patch?

Maybe i should just reinstall the full game .. even though my other graphics are working fine.. just as the normal ad boards, it really is the video adboards that stopped working

It sounds like you’ve gone wrong somewhere with the patch, due to the way the ads work in FM it is an akward addon to use, I’ll try and post a more detailed video installation guide over the next week or so

ok,so im getting ads for every other team but when i play at home my ads dont show,Any1 can help? thank you

I’m guessing you’ve either been promoted or had your stadium expanded as your games seem to be showing video boards and none are assigned to Peterborough, you can either follow the guide on page 1 to edit the xml and assign some video boards to your team or switch to the non club xml file for your home games.

<!-- Vfb Stuttgart ads →
<record id="6012" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/berner" animated="true"/>
<record id="6013" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/cokezero" animated="true"/>
<record id="6014" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/gazi" animated="true"/>
<record id="6015" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/krombacher" animated="true"/>
<record id="6016" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/mercedes" animated="true"/>
<record id="6017" path="video_ads/germany/clubs/vfb stuttgart/stuttgart" animated="true"/>

Replace the above with:

<!-- Vfb Stuttgart ads -->

the issue was this unicode character this tends to happen when making xml code in Word.

I reinstalled the ad board patch and now I either get the Fly Emirates adboard in a loop... or red adboards (the background of emirates)... it seems like the patch changed something in the video ads that can be played? I also saw a file called "ads.fmf" that got updated in the patch (Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\game) so maybe it has something to do with that change.... it sucks.. i can't go back to the stupid old ads haha!

@rabcp help!

All I can suggest is reinstalling both patches along with the bidstack fix, its not an issue I'm experiencing so I cant identify a fix.

@TV_Capper I found that old pack for FM18 but i want some new adboards for all league in the game

The patch will work with FM18, however FM18 uses different stadium models so upper tier adboards and banners will display in wrong positions.
Rab where are you???
Thanks rab,
here is my code.

<!-- Vfb Stuttgart ads →

<!-- Vfb Stuttgart, rabcp/jroberts -->
<list id="960">
<integer value="20000"/>
<integer value="6012"/>
<integer value="6013"/>
<integer value="6014"/>
<integer value="6015"/>
<integer value="6016"/>
<integer value="6017"/>
</list>

Sorry not had much free time recently, if you've used jeff roberts Stuttgart's adboards his folder is just named Stuttgart while your xml has it as vfb stuttagrt, this may be your issue.

in Russian team not showing part of dynamic boads - bugs

Dynamic ads where added to all Russian Premier League sides
Incredible job rabcp. Due to the nature of FM's .xml files, I know it's not possible to have both club-specific ad boards and competition-specific ad boards with the same xml file.

What I want to know is, is it possible to have all clubs' banners and competition-specific ad boards within the same xml file? I know you already included some club banners in the No Club xml file. I want to know if it's possible to do the same for all other clubs.

I tried to rewrite the No clubs xml files myself, I was able to get the club banners to show, but the video ads were black.

At the end of the xml file add the below code for your team, this will assign competition specific video ads to your club

<!-- All AC Milan home matches have to use LED -->
<record id="1099" led_force_flag="false" concatenate_next="true"/>

Great stuff Rab, but Cambrian & Clydach are in the WFL1 as well.

Ah, the folder was just named cambrian so I've assigned these to the wrong club then, will correct in the next update

Hi rabcp,
i hope you can help me.Can you explain how I can add new teams to Club xml? What ID do I need to use for new teams? Have tried it but after that all the led adboards were black.
What did I do wrong?
Thanks and cheers

If you post your code I'll have a look and correct it for you.
The FM19 Adboard Project V1.1
Download

https://i.postimg.cc/xJkYRQph/20190118005747-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxQS0Q8y/20190213225756-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8shPy4yg/20190311012350-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/RJQSNC3Z/20190311013543-1.jpg

Content

Fixes
Corrected default ads location
Fixed error causing German video ads not to show
Fixed error causing MLS video ads not to show
Fixed error causing World Cup ads to show in Welsh games

New Clubs
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English National League
Leyton Orient & Wrexham (TV_Capper)
https://i.postimg.cc/ZnBvTjpM/ita.png Italian Serie A
AC Milan (Video ads), Fiorentina (Video ads) & Lazio (Video ads)
https://s26.postimg.cc/h7huew9ft/rus.png Russian Premier League
Krylia Sovetov (Video ads), Orenburg (Video ads) & Yenisey Krasnoyarsk (Video ads) (map788)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Welsh Premier League
Caernarfon & Llanelli (RhylFCKiko)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Cymru Alliance
Airbus UK (RhylFCKiko)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Welsh Football League Division 1
Afan Lido, Haverfordwest & Penybont (RhylFCKiko)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Neath & District League Premier Division
Cambrian (RhylFCKiko)

Updated Leagues/Cups
https://i.postimg.cc/x8XXTqGT/cze.png Czech Republic
Fortuna Liga (Video ads) (kosic)
https://s26.postimg.cc/h7huew9ft/rus.png Russia
Russian Premier League, Football National League, Russian Cup & Russian Super Cup (map788)
https://s26.postimg.cc/8qic3z4qx/sco.png Scotland
Scottish Premiership (Video ads)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Wales
Welsh Premier League, JD Welsh Cup, Nathaniel MG Cup (RhylFCKiko)

Updated Clubs
https://i.postimg.cc/x8XXTqGT/cze.png Czech Republic
Viktoria Plzeƈ (Video ads) (kosic)
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English Championship
Hull City (RetroKid1966 )
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English National League North
York City (TV_Capper)
https://s26.postimg.cc/h7huew9ft/rus.png Russian Premier League
Akhmat Grozny (Video ads), Anzhi Makhachkala (Video ads), Arsenal Tula (Video ads), CSKA Moscow(Video ads), Dynamo Moscow (Video ads), Krasnodar (Video ads), Lokomotiv Moscow (Video ads), Rostov (Video ads), Rubin Kazan (Video ads), Spartak Moscow (Video ads), UFA (Video ads), URAL (Video ads), Zenit Saint Petersburg (Video ads) (map788)
https://s26.postimg.cc/8qic3z4qx/sco.png Scottish Premiership
Celtic
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Welsh Premier League
Aberystwyth Town, Bala Town, Barry Town United, Cardiff Met University, Carmarthen Town, Cefn Druids, Connah's Quay Nomads, Llandudno, Newtown & The New Saints (RhylFCKiko)
https://i.postimg.cc/j2DZJLDk/wal.png Cymru Alliance
Bangor City, Prestatyn & Rhyl (RhylFCKiko)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on pack and requires the following files to be installed first
V1.0 - Download

Hi guys,
is there a way to increase the rotation speed of the adboards?

Sometimes the dynamic panels are all black, any clue?

Thx
Alvios

The only way to speed up each adboards is to edit the original file and then reconvert it which is quite a lengthy process.

In terms of the black adboards, prior to FM18 if a stadium could support video ads but no video ads where coded to that match the game would default and instead display static ads along the pitch. However a new match engine was introduced in FM18 and ever since now in the above scenario the pitch side video boards just remain blank.
Big ask rabcp is there any chance that you do me a Hotels.com video ad board for the champions league please

There already is one in the patch

Russian Update For All:
ONLY PICS! NO CONFIG

RPL Clubs
RPL Adboard
Match Premier Cup (Premier League Cup)
FNL
FNL Cup

Thanks, I'll add them to the next patch, aiming for a release at some point this week

https://i.postimg.cc/569kKwfz/20190213225658-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxQS0Q8y/20190213225756-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/ZWCs44BK/20190213225921-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/bs6V7svB/20190213230001-1.jpg

W.I.P
AC Milan, Fiorentina, Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Napoli, Parma, Roma, Sampdoria

https://i.postimg.cc/cKcGZgVb/20190131235058-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/5Q6hwPjh/20190131235208-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/vgqRxR87/20190131235317-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/k6X35MCX/20190131235354-1.jpg

W.I.P

https://i.postimg.cc/DWw7SLr2/20190118004005-2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/phgvcSgT/20190118004218-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7Ctw0h9S/20190118004249-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/xJkYRQph/20190118005747-1.jpg

W.I.P
when is a 2.0 update planned? Thank you

No date planned yet

I downloaded the patch v 1.0 and I do not have the test and default in the file !!!

The test folder is not needed and the defult folder has been mistakenly placed in the Europe folder

Big man, you are a complete legend. These adboards are absolutely outstanding.

Thank you for all the hard graft you put in to making these.

Amazing effort, every single year.

Cheers

So I have a bit of buyer's remorse. I was impatient and downloaded/installed a pack from the sigames website called "custom fan banners and adboards." It's a nice patch, but doesn't have the depth/quality of ads that your patch appears to have. Is it possible to install your patch on top without causing any problems or do I need to find a way to uninstall the previous patch? I'd love to keep the fan banners in the upper portions of the stadiums while using your adboards/video ads, but I'm content just to use your adboards/video ads.

unfortunately due to the way the xml file works you can only use one patch

GOOD WORK,MAN!But EURO Tournament bag ....

No video adboards have been made for the European Championships, which is why blank video adboards are showing.

germany dfl super cup and dfl cup not working for me and there is no hd boards

This will be fixed in the next update

MLS only shows static ads. Other video ads are showing well. Is there a config error? Thank you for your.answer.

This will also be addressed in the next update

Since noticing Hull City have no digital advertisement boards in this pack I've been keeping an eye out at games,
Five of your existing generic video ads are played during the game.

Burflex, Ginsters, SkyBet, Sportpesa & Vitality

we do have an Umbro one but it's not the same one as in this pack so I haven't included that in the list.

I'll assign these to Hull in the next update
Some more York City adboards, slowly racking up as I go to more games and collect more images. The Size? ones are used from left to right along the back of the away end, the centre being directly behind the goal, with a few of the side ones dotted around the stadium. David Longhurst one is used behind the home goal, CLP and NHS are dotted around. Have set up the specific code on my game so I'll share that as well as the numbers I've used for my boards.

Thanks, can you pm me the original files?
Hi Rab,

I have just noticed that when using the No Club ads XML, Celtic and Rangers at home in the SPL have a black dynamic board throughout. When playing Scottish Cup it is fine, the dynamic Scottish cup ads show at Ibrox and Parkhead, but for SPL both stay black. I have made no changes to the the XML at all. All other SPL clubs show static ads as expected that relate to the SPL rather than the club and the static boards do show correctly at Parkhead and Ibrox.

Thanks again, just thought to share.

Cheers for all the work as always.

There are no video ads set for the Scottish Premiership in the no ads xml, unfortunately when this happens instead of loading either static ads pitchside or displaying default video ads, the game displays a blank lcd screen instead, I'll add some video ads in the next update, If you can send me your green brigade banner I can add this to the next patch too.

Hello everyone!

First I would like to thanks to all the creators of this wonderful add-on. The game with these ad-boards, is really immersive and it's looks amazing

However, even that I tested on several leagues, ITA/ESP/ENG/GER, everything is changing on videos ads, except on 1 league team, that I'm currently managing - Manchester United. Even if I'm playing in Premier League or in UCL, the same VIDEO adboard I'm seeing

"following Manchester United on Twitter" follower about another video add with the TWITTER accounts

It's normal?

Thank you in advance guys!
BR,
BlackS0ull

Thanks for your kind comments.

I have just checked the Man Utd ads and they transition fine on my system, Make sure you have the bidstack fix installed, link is on the FAQ on page 1 of this thread.

This is my folder
With the old part of DocDevil go the bands

Do any of the German clubs ads work?

Switching between the two wouldn't work though now would it, because NO CLUBS has club banners included with competition ads now, and CLUBS is obviously club only specific ads? I'm talking only static banners by the way.

As long you start with the clubs xml file then switching will work as no additional graphics are loaded with the no clubs xml file.

I've noticed that a few of the Welsh club adboards which were already included in the xml have ID clashes with World Cup ads. @rabcp

I'll look into this before the next release

Are there anymore plans for more club banners for the Premier League for the No Club Ads xml, like Liverpool, Man City etc? The ones for United look brilliant.

There's no immediate plans, with the fan banners I only include permanent banners and to the best of my knowledge Liverpool and Man City fans don't display permanent banners at all matches such as the ones included with Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd.

Hi Rab,

Amazing work as always, and thank you for all the time you take on this. This is a minor issue, but when playing as Celtic, some of the static boards on higher tiers that are supposed to run together e.g. Celtic Superstore and Celtic Football Club are fragmented between other ads. The only thing I changed was a direct swap of a New Balance board with a Green Brigade one. I did not touch the XML and just deleted the NB and added Green Brigade with same file name as NB. However, as you can see on these two screenshots, the Celtic Superstore in the right and corner and the Celtic Football Club behind one of the goals are mixed in with other boards.

Not a big issue at all but thought it best to let you know.

Cheers

Attach your xml file and I'll take a look
Superb work, the Champions League ads are a work of art

Only things I've noticed are;

• The "Sky Sports" adboard for the Premier League, which appears first in sequence, is a little too long.
• When it's a neutral venue, like a cup final, it records in the "home" teams static ads. - Is it even possible to record just competition static ads (within this XML) to neutral venues instead?

I know in previous versions of FM neutral ads would show for most cup finals with the charity shield and similar 'super cup' competitions begin the exception, as for some reason FM never regarded them as being a neutral march, I'm not sure if this has changed in FM19, it is possible to switch between the clubs and no clubs xml without exiting FM which would guarantee cup specific adboards in a final.

The skysports ad repeating is a side effect of disabling the bidstack ads, make sure you have the fix which is attached to the FAQ on page 1

great but if I install the code so the default bands of warchild come.
Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong
<!-- German 3club Stuttgarter Kickers ads -->
<record id="2810" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/antenne1"/>
<record id="2811" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/axelent"/>
<record id="2812" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/commerzbank"/>
<record id="2813" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/ensinger"/>
<record id="2814" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/gazi"/>
<record id="2815" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/generali"/>
<record id="2816" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/kultur"/>
<record id="2817" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/minol"/>
<record id="2818" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/subaru"/>
<record id="2819" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/subaru2"/>
<record id="2820" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/uhlsport"/>
<record id="0000" path="pictures/ads/europe/germany/clubs/stutt kick/3liga"/>

<integer value="2818"/>
<integer value="2819"/>
<integer value="2820"/>
<integer value="0000"/>
</list>
Pls

Your code looks correct, check the file locations of the graphics as it looks as if they may be wrong
A taster from my current project: https://i.postimg.cc/ZnBvTjpM/ita.png Serie A

Hi! I wrote this earlier in this same thread, when I found one folder in the FM19 1.0 Adboard Patch being out of place:
...
Just wanted to inform this in case someone else is having the same issue and wondering why that is."

Cheers I'll fix this in the next update

I've finished updating Welsh Premier League ads, fixed a few errors and added ads for Caernarfon Town and Llanelli Town (WPL), Airbus UK (HGA), Afan Lido, Cambrian & Clydach, Haverfordwest and Penybont (WFL). I've also created default ads for WFL and Huws Gray Alliance. Over the course of time I may expand to the full Welsh second tier but some clubs are an absolute chore to find images of grounds, and then source images of ads and logos. So there is a lot of scratch work in the packs

Thanks for the PM I'll get them added!

Hi guys! And Merry Christmas! I have a request for you. Could you integrate the shields that ps_beldjs made for the lower leagues of England. It is very necessary for a long career. Thank.

I can't add them without @ps_beldjs permission and I've no idea if he still active on here?

I have a couple of extra Hull City ad boards from my save,
Recreations of ones I've seen in real life, if you wanted to add them to the pack?

Thanks I'll add them to the next patch

Any plans to do adboards for international teams ? The default FM adboards are driving me crazy !

I don't have as much free time as I have over the past few years, so my contributions will be limited, as I never play international football it's unlikely that I'll make any to be honest

Hi, does that mean with the patch of them all the old ones from Doc Devil anymore?
Can you install it yourself?
Since he has made many for the lower leagues of the Bundesliga

Yes if you have the original ads you can code them into the new xml

Merry christmas everybody! Looking forward to the upcoming updates this season

Thanks Rivanov, Merry belated Christmas to you
update add. dynamic adboard for czech fortuna league

Thanks Kosic
I've made some ads for the Cymru Alliance League and tried to code them, and for some reason a generic FM2008 ad shows up in the competition instead of my ads?

That’s means you’ve made an error in the code, for some reason FM18 and now FM19 no longer bring up messages of xml errors when loading up the game. I usually put my config into FM17 and boot that up to find where the error is otherwise you wound need to check every new bit of code to try and spot the error.
Is this the same patch that was just posted on the SI forums a few days ago?

Nope this patch is different, however, the patch on the si forums does use some of the content from this patch but mainly focuses on fan banners in place of pitch side ads, while this patch has proper pitchside ads with some clubs having banners in the upper tiers of stadiums
Issue now resolved thanks to @aragornx17 Link in first post, for anyone who downloaded last night there is a fix file attached to this post
Attachments
Only seems to be the fly emirates video ad that plays all match

Whenever I test anything its in highlight mode and in highlight mode they all work fine, however in live mode ever video ads just loops through the first one, I don't know if its due to a new change in code needed for FM19 or a bug, right now I've removed the download link till I can resolve the issue

Seems Arsenal video ads don't show.Looked in xml file and don't look like there's line with <record id="81075" path="video_ads/england/clubs/arsenal/arsenal" animated="true"/>
Thought for video ads to show you had to have video_ads in it

Arsenal video ads and banners will show with the club ads xml, however, with the no clubs ads xml only Arsenal banners and upper tier ads will show