Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 240692 changes from 760 contributors.
Sopel commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Sopel added a download: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
jumy commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
Tuckius commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
A new version of our data update was released with 240672 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240674 changes from 760 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: How to watch the draws for competitions?
loadyth commented on: How to watch the draws for competitions?
A new version of our data update was released with 240601 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240599 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240583 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240583 changes from 759 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
mons Comments
Good work @Sopel, especially considering some of the evidently poor sources, but do take the time to brighten the cuts a bit next time and to center them when needed
The image you're requesting isn't very sharp and the existing megapack cut is quite recent and of a superior quality, so this isn't really an improvement, I'm afraid.
big ty, i see so many change in config.xml (removed-add) so i rebuild my config.xml but i can see a total 234.377 .png (with removed double file a-b-250-180 etc.) all is corect. why?

First of all, there is no need to generate a new config file yourself as the one in each update pack fully contains all the images in the megapack.

The difference in total image amount will be down to some of the duplicates or wrong cut-outs being deleted
It's a great source but the only difference is that the guy is smiling; it's not an improvement but an alternative.
The current megapack is quite recent and of a very good quality, so this source, while good, will merely be an alternative.
I'm sorry @Juan PARK0829, but these are not improvements. Some are alternatives at best and others are even worse than the existing megapack cuts. I draw your attention to points 7 and 8 of the guidelines when making a teampack request:

7. Just because a source image is more recent than that in the MP does not automatically mean it's an improvement. It's better to have a slightly older image in the MP if it is of better quality.
8. Ask yourself, is it really an improvement to the existing MP image? If it's the same face and hairstyle with just this season's new kit, it's probably just an alternative.

They're there to avoid precisely this kind of request, which would not be a productive use of our cutters' time. Since this is not the first time you've had a request rejected, can you please take the time to read, and follow, the rules in the future before making a request? We are not a bespoke cutting service and our cutters' time is intended to focus on adding and improving the megapack.

This pack for Valencia was released less than a couple of months ago, if you want to use the ones in there instead

It's not a bad source at all, but with the current megapack cut being so good and so recent, this isn't really an improvement...
thanks bro it worked can you help me with this facepack https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/44805/wonderkids-2019?page=1#comment_497261 the ids are all wrong so how can i do a fast way of fixing it bcs i aint doing it 1 by 1

That's the only way you can do it, I'm afraid. And that's the reason why players without a fixed UID aren't included in the cutout megapack...

Seems i'm out of the game for a bit guys. If anyone else uses a Mac and Vertus Fluid Mask, don't update yet!

Oh dear, that's a pity! Will using remove.bg and Photoshop to edit/resize the resulting cut not work either till then?
The current megapack cut is recent and of a very good quality, this would just be an alternative.
they dont work i put them in my faces folder and reload skin but get nothing

Read this or download the update packs
@mons It progresses as and when. In addition to the complete packs, I also do individual request. Do my cuts save you time?

I still have some to update. But this is moving forward. It also allows to have images that were missing.

I'm very happy with the amount of images being added to the megapack in this manner, thanks to your hard work and that of our cutters - keep it up
there's a second ID inb the DB, same person, same club, other position and age.
Took the midfielder as this is his position

I'll add the cut with the other UID as well if you send it over - just in case somebody signed the duplicated player in their save game
Just a heads-up for everyone, as the FM20 release date has been announced for 19 November, the beta will be released on or around 5 November, so we'll aim to have the 12.0 cutout faces megapack torrent file available by the start of the month
@Vawkes, it's not a bad cut, but I don't see the point in a 180x180 cut when there is an excellent, recent 250x250 in the pack already. Besides, Man Utd had a pack released a few days ago too incidentally, if you or @Carlito85 want an updated De Gea cut
Great work all round. I was a bit skeptical at the start of whether it'd work, but the community's reaction has been yet another positive surprise Thanks for your work @cebul
@mons Thanks for all the quick cuts!

Putting my quiet Sunday to good use, and when they're as easy as this, it's really a piece of cake!

I wasn't too convinced with the original cut and meant to revisit it later, but you've beaten me to the punch
Cut closer to the chin and without as much space above the head, brightened, rotated slightly and with some snow removed:

Included in 11.14
ha ha! love it. "unruly infant" that's quality. I think that sums me up. you do realise that my tongue is firmly in cheek with the rubbish I send? I guess nobody gets the joke apart from me. people are far too serious these days...
I will carry on the cuts, but I wont tone down my personality. I am who I am. if I think something is askew then I will say so. tough shit if you don't agree with me. I say what I think. Ban me if you want. I'm sure ill get over it.

If nobody gets the joke apart from you, have you considered the possibility it's not that funny in the first place?

Sarcasm and tongue in cheek doesn't translate very well in text form; besides, trying to start arguments when you're slightly pissed and rowing back when challenged doesn't really fall under jokey comments anyway. Enough with this personality bollocks and just behave yourself in a civil and respectful manner, and we'll all get along just fine.
I'm guessing he's saying that he's 19 years old in the pic dydwo sent, but i could be wrong

According to transfermarkt, he left the club the image was taken at in 2016 when he was 17, so I doubt that's what he meant. Still, for whoever cuts this request, the original request is much more recent that the one dydwo posted, so be guided accordingly.
I am a bit eccentric and sometimes provoke. sorry about that. its just my daft personality. however, a small thumbs up wouldn't go amiss. I don't want to fall out with anybody, Mons knows that I am daft and make silly comments, but that's who I am.. I am happy to cut out your requests.

Like I say, cut it out. If you don't want to fall out with anybody, avoid making comments which tend to make you fall out with somebody, it's not rocket science.

And I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm entirely convinced about this "eccentric" and "daft" self-description, seems to me like it's an excuse to justify behaving like an arse, time after time. It's like taking care of an unruly infant with you at times, and that isn't and shouldn't something I have to do.

You want to cut - good, I'm happy. But less of this behaviour please.
that's not better. its just different. marginally better granted but hardly worth a request.

It resulted in a cut in 250x250 and an update for a cut made in around January 2017 - that's an improvement in my book

Again, if you don't want to cut it, that's up to you and entirely understandable, but cut the snarky comments out please
Can you cut this attitude out @Bothan Spy? No need to start arguments on such minor matters.
again. not an improvement, just different!

There's a little bit more hair details in the requested source, though the existing cut is perfectly fine tbh.

Please leave the moderation to us

which I threw off this photo 19 year

What do you mean? I don't understand
FM2020 SALE