Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27727 changes from 170 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ryandormer commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
ryandormer added a topic: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
Rivanov commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
oi_oi_ginger_roy commented on: Using SI default pic
oi_oi_ginger_roy added a topic: Using SI default pic
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 26 [25 images]
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
Eltee commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
JulienR completed a season in their Football Manager career: Malta Club & Country
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 25 [25 images]
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 24 [24 images]
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Molde FK Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 27714 changes from 170 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
rbirdy17 Comments
Now is Update

Thank you for …..

cheers thanks!
The Tajikistan League only shows 14 matches played for each team over there whole season. When in real life, they play 21 games each, and the league winner qualifies for the play off rd of asian champs league. Aswell the league goes from March 10 - nov 3. The bottom 2 teams go to a relegation 2 leg playoff, with the winner staying up and the loser going down.....
Much appreciated Claassen! you are a champion! Thanks for all the hardwork!

The Thailand league needs an update. Every single player is listed as "Foreign" and that includes Thailand players.
4 foreign players is the maximum, where 1 has to be asian. Aswell as allowing 3 ASEAN nation players.

The Estonian championship is not good after the new update. Anybody can fix it?

Alot of the leagues arent working after the update, he said he was updating them. Tho that was just over a week ago
I finished Asia, Europe, South America.

Now, I do North America, then Oceania, then Africa, then Intercontinental/Contiental competitioons

Sounds good !
@pbx1979 : no sorry,I would not do. Europe is finished.
@mcisowski : I don't know but I don't think!
@rbirdy17 : yes, I will do later
@JonAtko : yes, I will do later

1st post updated: 102 updates !

Changes to 26/11/2017
- 46 new updates:
Europe: Scotland, France (with staff of manageronline.fr)
Asia: 44 countries: ALL Asia is made!

Improvements:
- Netherlands: Periods 1-2-3 put for the qualifications in plays-off to Derde divisie + match days OK
- Georgia: relegation play-offs put between 3rd and 4th division
- Northern Ireland: promotion/relegation review between 5th, 6th and 7th division
- Chile: 12 clubs to 3rd division, from season 2018.
- Japan: fix bug JFL historics
- Qatar: U23 league added
- New-Zealand; regional leagues fixed

What is your schedule ? like an order of what leagues/continents you will do next ? Oceania ?
Just wondering when the other continental competitions you make will come out ?

Like OFC u20 championships, WAFF championships, SAFF etc etc . ?

Much appreciated!
you are an absolute champion mate, appreciate all your work!
Amazing stuff mate, thanks!
Kosovo included soon?

Have you tried loading the editor to give it a go? No offence, but perhaps it's best if you give the whole thing a miss as you don't really seem to be grasping the concept. And I don't want you to mess something up...

I have dyslexia, harder for me to understand wording.....
That's because the video is for a previous version of FM. There should be an option to edit continental rules in the new version's editor. Give it a go and experiment

An option to edit continental rules ? I am sorry but this confuses me haha
You'd have to activate the respective competition(s) with the editor. Have a look at this video. It may be for FM15 and for national rather than international competitions, but the process to activate the competition(s) is practically identical. Once there, find the section describing the prize money awarded and amend it to your heart's content. Keep in mind you can only edit one nation or international competition at a time. Save the file(s), and when you next load up a new game, load the files and the changes you have outlined should be in place.

In that video, when he goes to add nation rules, it doesnt give you the competition. It just gives you the selection of either , Nation or League. I want to edit the AFC Cup in Asia, how can I do that when AFC Cup is a continental competition?
Anyone know how to edit prize money for competitions ? like champs league, europa league etc. ?

thanks
Can someone please make the gibraltar league kits ??? Be very helpful thanks!
Please start with the rest of oceania. Tahiti, New Caledonia, Fiji, Soloman Islands, Papua New Guinea etc. Thanks!
Hey, are you planning to do Kosovo league ? Just wondering. Appreciate the good work!
Ya guys, I dont know what you are saying that Claassen isnt doing one for FM16, he is. Here

yup, crashes for me aswell
In Oceania, could you try adding Tahiti and Fiji aswell Claassen ? always look forward to this !
I see theres links for the Korean league and Qatar and even Hong kong, but no Chinese league.
Plan on putting one up?
I dunno if it happened to anyone else, but I got a virus downloading this update. So i deleted it. Just giving other people a heads up.
Just downloaded and says " save could not be loaded " . Help ? And i have the real game, not torrented. Always buy FM.

Ok now I am starting to notice something when I download the file. Says 85 MBs? Well mine stops are roughly 73 MBs. Doesnt download the whole file. Something is wrong.

Thanks alot mate. Tho Pepe Reina is the the database, under Jose Manuel Reina. Also the Japs arn't in it because some of the jap players play in the J-league which is not in the database.

Someone still hasnt made one with the correct rosters ??
Ya and now I am getting the exact same. " Save cannot be loaded " message. I have have the real version of the game. Have never torrented FM. So it is not that.
I wish someone would upload the correct rosters.
If I edited it the day after squad announcements and then uploaded the save file that would work yeah?

do it mate. I want to play with all the real rosters.