Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 55 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 86028 changes from 300 contributors.
Vinnie2201 commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
MHT Kits commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 2 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 86023 changes from 300 contributors.
MHT Kits commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 10 | Athletic Club Bilbao
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.0 [12/07/2020]
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
A new version of our data update was released with 85955 changes from 300 contributors.
Djino Willemse commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
A new version of our data update was released with 85896 changes from 300 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Perth Glory FC Teampack
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Brisbane Olympic FC Teampack
littlewillg commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 85654 changes from 300 contributors.
Saml92 commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
Erikeagles68 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Fozzie193 commented on: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
Fozzie193 added a topic: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
A new version of our data update was released with 85544 changes from 300 contributors.
Erikeagles68 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.3.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Denmark - Alka Superliga SS'2019/20 New! (19/01/20)
rgc271273 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rgc271273 added a download: Lori Teampack
edallen2 Comments
Thanks Mons, it has worked a treat.
Mons, Derby County have changed their stadium from Pride Park to iPro Stadium ( I hate companies that have a lower case letter followed by an upper case letter). In the lnc folder using the city, club and stadium names lnc file if I add the line # Debry Couty "STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" Id No. "iPro Stadium" "" work? of course i would need derby county's id no.

On FM12 I was Everton and was losing £1m-£2m a month and that is just paying back the loans. On the save I was about near the end of the 1st season when Bill Kenwright sold the club. The board cleared the debt also having won the PL meant the club would £40m for tv, also around £18m in prize money, about £40m-£50m from CL in total and the board spent around £30m over 2-3 season expanding the stadium to around 60,000 seater.

I think some clubs will lose money in the first season if it is a successful one then the following season the club will see an increase in income and expenditure but will make a profit. I have not been sacked for not making money but having a wage bill that is over the budget could led to a sacking.

£1000k a week for a club Eastleigh is good going and allows you some room to emergency short term or loan signings if you have an injury crsis.
ascreenshot attatched :

Have you cleared the cache and reloaded the skin within the game, either from the main screen or in the saved game?

This fix worked first time for me. I think most people dont either read the installation instructions properly or forget to do the last part. There is a helpful video linked on here which shows how to do it.
83p a month is £9.96 a year which is which is under 600% of britpol earns a year.

The first few words of the blurb about the membership is "you dont have to pay....has there are free mirrors". "this is a fansite run by fans" which is most fm sites.

This site is the first site I come to see if there are any new fixes, packs, skins has this site is one of the better ones around. For every one prick like britpol then 10's of others that recommend this site to others either by twitter, facebook, blogs or other sites if certain things are not available on that site.

To every one that is involved in creating fixes, packs, skins and running the site, thank you for making the FM games more enjoyable to play. surely a simple thank you for the content that is provided and you download is enough at any level decency regardless if you pay the 83p or not.

Britpol, each site has their own list of acceptable hosts, some are banned has a lot of their users were having issues with them either links containing malware, viruses or they have their own aggreements with hosts which included not having anyother hosts on the site.

Is it worth it? depends on what you want.
Thanks hammer9, your kits are great.
Hi Mons,

Quick question I went the lnc file for club, city, stadium names there were some with @ after the hashtag(#), does the @ have an impact on the game? Just curious thats all.

This was the first thing I downloaded and installed onto the game.

Thanks for the fix.
Up stuff Mons.
I get that as well, just minimise the window then restore it to maximum then it is fine. I think this could be a memory problem.
The files in the editor data files folder all require a new save game to be started to take effect. The reason I use a dbc file (which necessitates starting a new game) rather than an lnc file (which does not) is that changes made to club names in an lnc file automatically delete the club nicknames, which is not something which I like.

However, for those who don't particularly mind, all the changes made by the Club Name Changes.dbc file are also included in the club name.lnc file. They are, however disabled by default. To re-enable any of them, simple remove the hashtag (#) from in front of the respective entries in the lnc file (which can be opened using notepad). Hope this is clear enough.

Thanks, I have done a test with FM12 changing the name of Newcatle's ground from Sports Direct Arena to ST. James Park then to Sir Bobby Robson Stadium before reloading the save without deleting the hashtag(#). Now I know this does work I will do this with the new patch out in Feb 2014.

I did not have any problems loading your FM12 fixes. I put them in both 1200 and 1220 files.

Thank you Mons for your hard and fantastic work.
I have read though all the comments trying to look for what is not save game compatible, pls can you provide a list of names that can be changed with the new "in game editor" has I understand that some elements are not compatible wit a save game.

Thanks in advance and love the work you do. The fixes gives the game abit more sparkle just like the facepacks, logos and skins.
I can see why it is done but I wont be using it has spoils the enjoyment of the game if you give yourself a sugar daddy or lot of money or get the best players without buying them.